Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 13, 2015 3:29 AM
Apr 2013
This is because of waffles new game release in the series coming up right?
Is there any chance that Collaboration Works will pick up the Kyonyuu Fantasy hentai adaption where Majin left off?
Jul 8, 2015 2:00 PM
Jul 2018
reddeadleader said:
This is because of waffles new game release in the series coming up right?
Is there any chance that Collaboration Works will pick up the Kyonyuu Fantasy hentai adaption where Majin left off?
The only Waffle game that's coming out in August 28th is Kanzen Jikan Teishi ~Muriyari Jikan wo Todomerareta Sekai de Hamerareru Onna-tachi~, which is a sequel to Gakuen de Jikan yo Tomare (which has gotten an OVA adaptation recently). The poster is just for fanservice, I mean in the cafe you see the characters from Tsugou no Yoi Sexfriend?, Maki-chan to Nau., and a poster of Yabai! -Fukushuu Yami Site- (all created from Waffle). The Kyonyuu series from Waffle is done. I have never heard a studio picking up another studio's work before, so I really doubt Collaboration Works can finish where Majin left off. The only thing we can hope for, is that Majin can actually finish the first Kyonyuu Fantasy and have Waffle let Collaboration do Gaiden, Gaiden 2, and Kyonyuu Fantasy 2.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mankitsu Happening Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Mar 27, 2015

35 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Oct 13, 12:04 AM

Poll: » Mankitsu Happening Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Aug 28, 2015

50 by UmbralBahamut »»
Jun 8, 1:58 AM

Poll: » Mankitsu Happening Episode 2 Discussion

Shinra_Kishitani - Apr 20, 2015

46 by UmbralBahamut »»
Jun 5, 10:37 AM

Poll: » Mankitsu Happening Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Aug 1, 2015

22 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 13, 2023 10:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.