Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 17, 2008 10:42 PM

Jan 2008
I had someone express concern over spoilers that might be in the club. (Though we are pretty static, where is everyone?) Not wanting to run anyone off from joining, I decided that, just to be safe, we should start threads, so I began a manga thread in the Manga Discussion area for the most recent volume, 20. You can find it here.

Over the next few days, I will start more threads for the different volumes. Anything before said volume is free to talk about, obviously. Later, there will also be a thread in the club to all the listed volume threads. O.o

If there is something you want to talk about inside the club about the manga, and you're not sure if it's a spoiler, then use a cut. For those who don't know how to use spoilers, simply take out the spaces [ spoiler ] and place your text here [ / spoiler ].

I want to be able to keep the club safe for those who like surprises so I hope this works. ^^ At the moment, we are small so I don't see any problems.

Please don't be afraid to give opinions or whatnot. I can't bite you through a wire, ^^. If anyone has a better idea, let me know. This is also likely to change so keep an eye on it.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » What is your favorite Red River character?

yukihime - Feb 9, 2008

10 by eugene92 »»
Mar 4, 2012 7:47 AM

» Artbook, is there any?

Lazymez - Jul 13, 2009

4 by Talu »»
Dec 25, 2009 7:07 AM

» Manga Discussion by Volumes

yukihime - Feb 18, 2008

0 by yukihime »»
Feb 18, 2008 4:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.