Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 29, 2009 10:39 PM

Apr 2008
Ugh, MAL deleted this the first fucking time I tried to post it. I originally typed a lot more for this, but don't feel like typing a long description again.

There is a series of three fandiscs that were released after Infinite Ryvius' original air ended in Japan called Infinite Ryvius Light. These DVDs included interviews with cast members, the Ryvius Illusion flash animations, and new animated segments created especially for the DVDs.

Anyway, these screencaps are from the short animated segment in Ryvius Light Volume 3. I could only find them on NicoVideo, so the quality of the screencaps isn't that great. Hope you guys enjoy them anyways.

Screencaps
frogurtDec 4, 2009 7:48 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 5, 2009 9:44 AM
Jun 2009
This is pretty incredible; I didn't even know about these DVDs. I guess the segment was just to follow everyone up, or was there any new plot?

Ran and Reiko look amazingly cool; Lucson seems to have finally gone insane. What's Cliff angry with Charlie about? The Ikumi sceenshot seems to be Kouji over again, shame about my favourite character. Thanks for this.
Dec 5, 2009 10:58 AM

Apr 2008
Ghostfriendly said:
This is pretty incredible; I didn't even know about these DVDs. I guess the segment was just to follow everyone up, or was there any new plot?

Ran and Reiko look amazingly cool; Lucson seems to have finally gone insane. What's Cliff angry with Charlie about? The Ikumi sceenshot seems to be Kouji over again, shame about my favourite character. Thanks for this.

Yeah, i really liked the Reiko shot too.

Basically, Cliff was acting as Charlie's personal trainer in his goal to lose weight. She seems pretty damn strict, too. (Funnily enough, I saw something online that said Cliff was overweight when she was younger. Not sure if that's true or not, though.) :-P

As for the clip itself, it didn't really have too much of a plot. It was basically just a "Where are They Now?" sort of thing. I wish it had been longer, so I could have seen Charlie and Cliff outside of the gym, as well as Brian getting the crap beaten out of him. (I seriously think I'm the only fan of this series who hates Brian. Heh.)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favorite characters?

frogurt - Nov 6, 2009

10 by MechaFan »»
Mar 24, 2012 5:46 PM

» Ideas for the Club?

frogurt - Nov 21, 2009

0 by frogurt »»
Nov 21, 2009 7:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.