Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 7, 2009 8:18 AM
Jun 2009
Okay...we should fix up the summary. (I think we should also create a more creative name...) It should be strong enough to get people who are interested in this manga to pick it up. There is a good one at it's own manga page but I don't wanna copy+paste.

1000 years ago, Dunstan cursed the world with two of his creations. One of pure good, and one of pure evil. Now the same two creatures were seen in the sky in the 21st Century. Vice, the ultimate evil, hungers for death and destruction which Ultimo, the essence of pure good, protects the city from Vice. In time, more of Dunstan creations appear. Of course, there is more than meets the eye. And yet, why are these events aren't reported in the news?

Wavecrasher also mentioned this...
Any way, in the intro, you should add how "Men and women from the past have been reincarnated, only to continue their battle battle from the past." Or something like that.

Also wanna add this quote. "You shouldn't rely others to help you decide on what's Good or Evil. Next thing you know, you'll just be simply under someone else's control." Kinda connect too considering the human and KD bonds as well. Humans are the 'masters'.
gatokittySep 7, 2009 11:43 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 7, 2009 1:32 PM

Apr 2009
Uhm... I have a summary:

What is more powerful: Good or Evil? This question seems without an answer, but 1000 years ago a man named Dunstan created two living dolls so as to discover which ultimate power was strongest.

One was named Vice, the essence of pure evil. The other named Ultimo, the essence of pure good.

Now in the 21st century Ultimo and Yamato, the reincarnation of Ultimo's previous master, must fight to keep Vice from defeating all good.

tell me if it's crap, but you wanted something new so here.

Sep 7, 2009 1:41 PM
Jun 2009
I'm thinking of doing a merger of whatever I can get but that's not bad. :D
Sep 11, 2009 9:44 PM

Oct 2008
Is this offtopic?
The random fonted text/image above the first spoiler box is kind of out of place and messy- to me anyway :/
Sep 12, 2009 10:53 AM
Jun 2009
Pachi said:
Is this offtopic?
The random fonted text/image above the first spoiler box is kind of out of place and messy- to me anyway :/

Not really...I'm trying to fix up the whole club front. However, I want to add more text so I don't think it won't be a problem eventually. Tell me if it is once I add the text on top. However, I wanna change the club name though.
Dec 11, 2009 11:06 PM

Oct 2008
I got no ideas on club names. I have name lames for everything XD

I could try to help with the formatted text though...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Good Or Evil

gatokitty - Aug 30, 2009

27 by matamune_tenshi »»
Jun 28, 2010 5:20 PM

Sticky: » Character Bios for Ultimo

gatokitty - Sep 3, 2009

3 by ultimatum- »»
Jan 19, 2010 5:57 PM

» SPOILERS - Random Chat on KD Ultimo...

gatokitty - Aug 30, 2009

14 by gatokitty »»
Jan 6, 2010 8:28 AM

» SPOILERS - Your fave KDs...

gatokitty - Aug 29, 2009

7 by CodeSaint »»
Oct 19, 2009 5:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.