Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 8, 2009 7:53 AM

Nov 2008
Hello, everybody!! I'm the creator of this club and I'm pleased to meet you all ^^

My name's Kimberly; I live in paris and I go to the university; I'm also interested in fashion design (besides animes, mangas, games and some Japanese Drama)

My favorite animes are: Ghost In The Shell, Escaflowne, Death Note, Fruit Basket, xxxHolic (all series) , gundam seed ...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 8, 2009 9:40 AM

Jun 2008
Hello, I don't like to say my real name on the internet, but my friends call me "Ziggy".

I am 27, just graduated from College and have been watching anime since I was about 5 years old.

My favorite anime series include: Cardcaptor Sakura, Maison Ikkoku, Ichigo Mashimaro, Azumanga Daioh and Detective Conan.
Aug 8, 2009 12:07 PM

Nov 2008
Welcome ^^

Have fun and please be active ;)
Aug 8, 2009 1:10 PM

Jun 2009
hey my name's brandon and i'm 17 and i live in england i'm starting my second year of college in september

my favourite animes r bleach, elfen lied, death note and clannad
"Just like a person holding a sword trying to protect something. That maybe one's life, or place in society, or reputation, things that one loves, things that one believes; it matters not if it's good or bad, the will to 'protect it' does not change."- yoruichi
Aug 8, 2009 1:14 PM

Jun 2009
motoko09 said:
Hello, everybody!! I'm the creator of this club and I'm pleased to meet you all ^^

My name's Kimberly; I live in paris and I go to the university; I'm also interested in fashion design (besides animes, mangas, games and some Japanese Drama)

My favorite animes are: Ghost In The Shell, Escaflowne, Death Note, Fruit Basket, xxxHolic (all series) , gundam seed ...

i love paris i've never actually been there but when i'm older thats where i want to live is it a gd place 2 live
"Just like a person holding a sword trying to protect something. That maybe one's life, or place in society, or reputation, things that one loves, things that one believes; it matters not if it's good or bad, the will to 'protect it' does not change."- yoruichi
Aug 8, 2009 1:17 PM

Nov 2008
brandonboon said:
motoko09 said:

i love paris i've never actually been there but when i'm older thats where i want to live is it a gd place 2 live

Ah I see, I wish you good luck for your studies ^^
Actually I go to the university and I study English, and one day maybe ... I'll travel to United kingdom and study this language properly ^^

Welcome to this club, please make yourself at ease and be active ;)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » What are ? A lefty or a righty ?

motoko09 - Aug 8, 2009

23 by joyas120 »»
Aug 29, 2012 2:37 AM

Sticky: » Get your ID Cards -!!Open!!-

motoko09 - Aug 8, 2009

41 by ultravamp »»
Nov 19, 2010 9:46 PM

» ♪ Claim your lefty charcacter ♪

motoko09 - Aug 8, 2009

5 by Spades-Deuce »»
Sep 20, 2009 2:11 PM

» What is the most difficult thing for you to use in this right-handed world?

Magicks - Aug 23, 2009

0 by Magicks »»
Aug 23, 2009 10:16 AM

Sticky: » Cards delivery

motoko09 - Aug 8, 2009

0 by motoko09 »»
Aug 8, 2009 7:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.