Forums
New
Jun 22, 2013 10:34 AM

Dec 2011
The Park
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 25, 2013 10:30 AM

Nov 2010
Wearing her usual style and looks(her appearance is exactly the same as in the pic), nibbling on a huge bag of potato chips "So quiet today... isn't it?" Ayano mummbled to herself setting on a bench, crossing her legs and reading a book while a single small kitten was laying flat on her head. The kitten was soon followed by a number of few other cats who made themselves comfortable on Ayano's body. One laid on her lap, one on her shoulder, and one purring by her foot...and they just keep coming. Ayano didn't really mind them...as long as they stay away from the bag of potato chips anyway.
rika713Jun 25, 2013 10:34 AM
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Jun 25, 2013 12:39 PM

Dec 2011
Kaoru walked through the park with nothing to do. He looked around, there was nothing but calmness. He smiled as he breathed in the air around the park. It had a nice atmosphere to it, a peaceful and quiet place. He then soon stumbled upon someone, who was being surrounded by cats. He found it surprising and a little amusing and let out a little laugh. He walked towards the person, held out his hand and said, "Hello, have you noticed the cats?"
Jun 25, 2013 12:53 PM

Nov 2010
Ayano slightly raised her head up to look at Karol, making the kitten on her head cling harder with it's tinny claws so it won't fall. "Yeah I noticed the cats," she paused and raised her eyebrows when she glanced around her and noticed that the number of cats is more than she noticed "or at less some of them." Ayano put aside her book and chips, then picked up one of the cats and reached it toward Kaoru. "Want one?" She jokingly asked.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Jun 25, 2013 1:03 PM

Dec 2011
Kaoru chuckled. He looked closely at the person. From far away he couldn't figure out their gender, but now he could probably see it clearly. Though it seemed like he was staring at them. A girl. I thought she was a guy. Good thing I didn't say, 'Hey dude!', though you won't see me doing that soon.", he sighed. But before he came to that conclusion, he stared intensely at Ayano's chest, because, since we all know, girls have something there that guys don't.
Jun 25, 2013 1:17 PM

Nov 2010
"What's wrong? Too flat-chested for you?" Ayano joked when she noticed him staring throughly at her chest, which was diffecult to ignore for her. "You should refrain from this kind of actions in public you know, since you might get mistaken for a pervert." She casually stated, not paying much attention to whither what she said was too straight forward or not. Ayano also seemed to have already realized that her gender is being questioned...again.
Jun 25, 2013 1:25 PM

Dec 2011
"Ah. No. That's not it.", Kaoru shook his head rapidly. He was a little embarrassed. He didn't know that it was that obvious that he was examining her. Well, he did stare a lot. "I think you're cute the way you are. After all, chests don't mean everything.", Kaoru smiled, "And It's not like it's your fault that you're flat-chested.".
Jun 25, 2013 1:42 PM

Nov 2010
"I am not that flat you know! I am B-Cup!" She loudly stated with confidence, but went completely silence and froze upon realizing what she just blurted out. "Ah..I mean...I..." Ayano's hands moved in a nervous random manner and her face went red with embarrassment. "Never mind! I said nothing! Forget it! You hear me? I said nothing!" Ayano hugged one of the cats beside her and dug her red face in it's fur while it meowed and struggled.
Jun 25, 2013 1:47 PM

Dec 2011
Kaoru laughed slightly. The girl was doing amusing actions and her personality might actually make Kaoru fall for her. He smiled, "Don't worry. It's not like everyone loves big breasted girls. Take me for example, I like both, as long as the breasts are not too big.", He started. He paused with a sigh before continuing, "I think you're cute.", he said and moved the cat from her face, "I'd prefer seeing your face more than the cat.", he said with a smile.
Jun 25, 2013 2:06 PM

Nov 2010
Ayano tried using an another cat to hide her face again, but she only covered part of her face this time and peeked at Kaoru from over the cat's head. "Good with words aren't you?" She pouted then quickly changed her expression and lightly chuckled. "Well, who cares if I look cute to you or not. I can always get a lolicon who has a fetish for flat girls or something." She joked and chuckled again.
Jun 25, 2013 10:54 PM

Dec 2011
"I'm sorry if I offended you in any way.", Kaoru said, "And that's not all a lolicon is about, if you think so. A lolicon would prefer a girl with an appearance like that of a child. And you, do not look like one.", Kaoru sat down next to her on the bench. He breathed for a pause and looked up, "Otherwise you would consider me a lolicon."
Jun 25, 2013 11:59 PM

Nov 2010
Ayano sighed and finally let go of the poor cat she was hugging, who found it's way to lay beneath the bench Ayano and Kaoru were setting on "Looking at the bright sight, at less it seems like I am not a target of some fetish for now." Ayano then took off the kitten on her head and placed it Kaoru's head instead. Like a sign of treaty perhaps? "I am Mizushima Ayano." She smiled and looked at him. "and you?"
Jun 26, 2013 3:46 AM

Dec 2011
"Takagi Kaoru. Pleased to meet you, miss Mizushima.", Kaoru smiled back. He took the cat off his head and laid it on his lap. He looked at the cat, "How are you? What's your name?", he was talking to the cat. Not like it had any effect at all. "Oh. Miss Mizushima, I remember something I watched not so long ago when you were talking about your flat-chests. Mind if I showed you the video?", Kaoro chuckled slightly. If he was going to show her, he would carefully watch her reaction.
Jun 26, 2013 4:20 AM

Nov 2010
"Nice meeting ya too, Takagi." She took out a cola flavored lollipop and inserted it in her mouth. When he mentioned the video Ayano eyed him with curiosity and nodded. "Go ahead, show me." It was all pure curiosity. Will she explode in anger? Laugh untill she cries? Or maybe she will freeze then pretend that she saw nothing? It wasn't clear how Ayano's reaction to the video will be.
Jun 26, 2013 4:27 AM

Dec 2011
"I would like it if you didn't dislike me because of it.", Kaoru said and he put the cat next to him on the bench. He stood up and took his phone out, searching for the video. Ah, here it is.. Kaoru showed Ayano the video, he was smiling and he sat down again, "Here it is."

The Video showed:

"Did you like it?", Kaoru smiled.
Jun 26, 2013 4:38 AM

Nov 2010
While watching the video, Ayano had a straight face and looked intensely. After it ended, She fell into silence, looked down and hid her face with both of her hands. There wasn't any further motion or sound coming from her, except for the sound of a crack. Yes, she cracked her lollipop with her teeth. "Takagi..." She uttered his name while still hiding her face.
Jun 26, 2013 5:13 AM

Dec 2011
"I find it pretty catchy, don't you?", Kaoru said. He was still smiling, not knowing what's going to happen. He imitated the first line, "Flat Chest, Flat Chest, Tiny Flat Chest.", he was smiling the entire time, it didn't come to him that Ayano was mad.
Jun 26, 2013 5:40 AM

Nov 2010
She slowly removed her hands and stared at Kaoru with a fierce glare, and she reached out her hands and clenched her hands around his neck. She was all silent once again while her grip tightened. "Takagi you..you..." She said with a husky voice and trembled, it seemed like a sign of an upcoming rage but... "pft..." Her shaking increased, and she suddenly let go of him and... Laid flat on the ground laughing? "You dimwitted...foolish..knucklehead...pft..." She uttered between her laughs and her hugged stomach that was hurt from all the laughing.
Jun 26, 2013 5:44 AM

Dec 2011
Kaoru was somewhat surprised by Ayano's reactions. It turned from rage to laughter. Though it probably wasn't rage as she bursted out in laughter. Kaoru held out his hand to help her stand up, "Is that all, Miss Flat-chest?", Kaoru said teasingly as he smiled.
Jun 26, 2013 5:56 AM

Nov 2010
Ayano smiled back at him and took his hand. "Maybe, maybe not." She stood up and smiled again, this time with a smirk. She then raised her hand up and the cats around her gathered closly behind her and meowed loudly. "Secret move No.13: The Advancing Cats from Hell!" She exclaimed and gestured for the horde of cats that jumped on Kaoru upon the signal. Ayano made the famous "Fist of The Northstar" pose while the cats 'attacked' "Omae wa mo shindeiru! (You're already dead!)"
Jun 26, 2013 6:07 AM

Dec 2011
Kaoru looked surprised at the cats and tried dodging them all. He managed to do so after the first few times, but the cats kept coming. "Woah. That's a lot of cats.", Kaoru smiled, "But I don't mind a little exercise."
Jun 26, 2013 9:18 AM

Nov 2010
"Charge!" With it's claws out and sharp, fangs out and ready to bite, the cats swarmed Kaoru and the number slowly but steadily increased. Meanwhile, Ayano was smiling widely, completely enjoying herself. "Don't worry Takagi, you won't die..probably."
Jun 26, 2013 9:32 AM

Dec 2011
"I won't be bothered by this!", Kaoru said as he kept dodging the cats. But he soon found himself under a pile of them. He was buried alive, by cats. His arm was out of the pile and he reached for Ayano, "H..help.. me.."
Jun 26, 2013 11:58 AM

Nov 2010
Ayano kneeled down and stared at him with a smirk "Sure, but say 'please' first." She demanded him and chuckled. It was so clear on her face that she was having so much fun that she's almost singing and dancing.
Jun 26, 2013 12:13 PM

Dec 2011
"O-Of course.. Miss Flat-chest.", Kaoru said, he had trouble breathing inside the pile of cats. His arm was moving around like crazy, "P-Please.. help me.."
Jun 26, 2013 12:24 PM

Nov 2010
"My name is Mizushima Ayano, not Miss Flat-chest." She pouted and crossed her arms. After a few mintues, Ayano sighed and decided to give a helping hand already. "You better treat me with something later." She reached out her hand and grabbed his, then pulled him out of the pile with a single pull.
Jun 26, 2013 12:52 PM

Dec 2011
"Thank you, Miss Flat-chest.", Kaoru said as he stood up and brushed the dirt off him. He smiled at Ayano, "I will be honored to go out with you on a date to a restaurant."
Jun 26, 2013 1:07 PM

Nov 2010
"D-Date?" She slightly blushed and slapped his back, Ayano unknowingly slapped him too roughly. "E-Either ways, you're definitely treating me to lots and lots of food. Or else.." She picked up a cat and held it face-to-face to Kaoru. "It's Secret move No.13 for you!"
Jun 26, 2013 1:38 PM

Dec 2011
"Ouch, Ouch! Okay, Okay, I get it!", Kaoru said. He touched his back, it hurt, "That really hurt. You could've also asked me in a different way. 'Kaoru-kun, would you like to go on a date with me?', I would've said 'Yes'.", Kaoru held out his hand and smiled, "I wouldn't mind dating such a cute girl."
Jun 27, 2013 2:38 AM

Nov 2010
Ayano's pouting, but she's actually blushing and even a little happy inside. "L-Like I said, d-date or not, you will make sure to fill my stomach." She then took his hand and smiled. "Honestly, empty flattery won't get you anywhere."
Jun 27, 2013 5:15 AM

Dec 2011
"It's not empty when I mean it, am I right?", Kaoru smiled, he walked towards the exit of the park, "Where should we go?"
Jun 27, 2013 9:41 AM

Nov 2010
She followed him and shrugged "I kind of a country pumpkin, so I don't really know my way in the city" Ayano has only left her home in the mountains recently, so she didn't go to that many places yet. "Lead the way my prince." She joked.
Jun 27, 2013 10:23 AM

Dec 2011
"I'll be glad to, my princess.", Kaoru smiled and pulled her with him, "I, Takagi Kaoru, will make sure you have a good time."
Jun 27, 2013 2:46 PM

Jul 2009
As was per usual, Aoi appeared seemingly from nowhere, standing a short way from the flirting couple. A can was held between his hands, with yellow stripped straw sticking out. The drink was entitled Hot Cola. Whether it actually tasted good or not was unknown. He looked at them with a blank stare.

"Congratulation" he said, in a monotone voice.

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Jun 27, 2013 10:17 PM

Nov 2010
Aoi's sudden presence caught her by surprise. She eyed him for a moment with a raised eyebrow "Congratulation on what?" She asked. His sudden appearance, sudden comment, and outlook raised Ayano's curiosity.
Jun 27, 2013 10:17 PM

Apr 2013
A little to the right of the three people together, there was machine that sold juice. And not just any machine, but one that wouldn't work. And not just anyone that wouldn't work, but one with a girl in front of it trying to make it work. And not just any girl, it was Nanami, trying to get her drink out of the machine.

"Come on, give me my juice! Please! Come on!"
Jun 27, 2013 11:13 PM

Dec 2011
Kaoru looked at Aoi, he was congratulating them for some reason. Not so far away from Kaoru and Ayano, there was a girl, talking to a machine. Kaoru sighed, he knew that that machine didn't work and walked towards Nanami. "You know, there is a trick to getting drinks from this machine.", Kaoru smiled, "First, you look at what you want. Second, you turn 90 degrees away from it. Third..", Kaoru gave the machine a powerful kick before a drink flew out, "You hit it as hard as you can.".
Jun 28, 2013 11:03 PM

Apr 2013
Nanami kept looking in surprise. Then she smiled. "That's awesome! Thank you!" She grabbed the drink, opened it and took a sip. She looked a little dreamy for a second, bu then returned to reality. "I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Yuuki Nanami, I'm a student at Last Cross Academy."
Jun 29, 2013 2:41 AM

Dec 2011
"No problem.", Kaoru smiled. He looked at the machine, getting a drink for himself before doing anything else. He took a sip and leaned against a tree, "A student at Last Cross, huh?", Kaoru took another sip and smiled, "So am I. My name's Takagi Kaoru, pleased to meet you."
Jul 1, 2013 11:03 PM

Apr 2013
Nanami smiled, finally meeting someone who was the same as herself. "Pleased to meet you, Takagi-san. Errmm... Can I ask what class you're in?"
Jul 2, 2013 1:30 AM

Dec 2011
"That's an interesting question.", Kaoru said and thought about it for awhile, "I don't know.. I think I forgot. But if you mean what Rank I am, I can tell you that.", Kaoru then sat down. He then finished his drink and looked for a trashcan, "How about you?"
Jul 2, 2013 5:23 AM

Apr 2013
(In Ao no Exorcist, there were people in True Cross Academy who didn't know about the demons, or the special cram school class teaching about them. I meant that just going to Last Cross Academy doesn't automatically mean they're in the cram school, or even know about demons at all.)
Jul 2, 2013 5:27 AM

Dec 2011
(I think you haven't read the story in the club page. Last Cross is build solely for the purpose of training Exorcists o-o)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [Creation] Character Creation

Discount66 - Jun 22, 2013

7 by Discount66 »»
Jun 25, 2013 10:50 PM

» [Town] Market District

0 by Discount66 »»
Jun 22, 2013 9:24 AM

» [School] Cafeteria

0 by Discount66 »»
Jun 22, 2013 2:28 AM

» [School] Classroom

0 by Discount66 »»
Jun 22, 2013 2:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.