Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 6, 2013 3:02 PM

Apr 2012
Japan, Canada, Philippines, and India are kissing USA's ass. While USA is sitting on a couch bought with printed money.
France is describing a flamboyant way of surrendering in WW3.
UK is thinking "Oh shit, looks like I'm gonna have to carry again..."
China, Pakistan and North Korea have their own thing going on.
Japan looks at China because Japan needs China to buy a ton of their exports.
South Korea is dancing while singing this

Germany is thinking about the next greatest invention while staring at a paper airplane.
Brazil and Russia are doing their own thing. Don't need to say more.
The two blank figures at the top right represents the rest of the world going WTF is happening here?
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jan 6, 2013 3:12 PM

Aug 2012
Hapax said:
USA, see how china is watching you. This is an evil look.[/quote

Damn right
Jan 6, 2013 3:33 PM

Dec 2009
I'm not sure what aspects (economical, social, political, cultural?) of the world the picture is trying to address. In fact, it looks more like it just threw hints of all those things together so most of the connections only make sense if you completely separate them from the rest.
Ara ara.
Jan 6, 2013 6:59 PM

Nov 2011
BloodRequiem said:

Slaps. France has one of the best combat records in the history of the world. Just because they got blindsided by an unstoppable military machine before they were even recovered from WW1 everyone is giving them shit, especially Americans. I am sick of it! How do you like the war of 1812 Americans? You got your ass beaten by Canadians! Freakin Canadians burned down the white house!
The Art of Eight
Jan 6, 2013 7:00 PM

Oct 2012
dankickyou said:
BloodRequiem said:

Slaps. France has one of the best combat records in the history of the world. Just because they got blindsided by an unstoppable military machine before they were even recovered from WW1 everyone is giving them shit, especially Americans. I am sick of it! How do you like the war of 1812 Americans? You got your ass beaten by Canadians! Freakin Canadians burned down the white house!

...wait, I thought the British burned down the White House in the War of 1812.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Jan 6, 2013 7:01 PM

Apr 2012
dankickyou said:
BloodRequiem said:

I'm not American though.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jan 6, 2013 7:04 PM

Sep 2012
dankickyou said:
BloodRequiem said:

I always love it when people get butthurt about things that they have absolutely zero contribution to.
Jan 6, 2013 7:05 PM

Jun 2011
Fuck, yeah USA USA USA USA USA
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
tfw no gf
tfw i keep getting the banhammer on here
tfw Koleare keeps banning me every other day
tfw I'm misunderstood by le mod
Jan 6, 2013 7:12 PM

Nov 2011
Tavor said:
dankickyou said:
BloodRequiem said:

It was Canadians in Red Coats. Saying British burned down the White House has a lesser effect than saying freaking Canadians did it. Because you know, Canada.
The Art of Eight
Jan 6, 2013 7:14 PM

Sep 2012
dankickyou said:
Tavor said:
dankickyou said:
BloodRequiem said:

It was Canadians in Red Coats. Saying British burned down the White House has a lesser effect than saying freaking Canadians did it. Because you know, Canada.
Canada is America's hat. Proven by this picture.
Jan 6, 2013 7:16 PM
Dec 2012
Tavor said:
dankickyou said:
BloodRequiem said:

Nope. It was the Canadians, after we attempted to invade.

Anyway, I find it to be mostly stereotypical and rife with inaccuracies. (Then again, it's to be expected. It's attempting to sum up multiple countries and their relationships in a single picture. Obviously, thought bias and inaccuracies are bound to show up.)
Join the "I like changing names in IRC" club! Especially if you like changing names in IRC! It's really neat!
Dare to be someone different, many, many times! Dare to dream!
Jan 6, 2013 7:20 PM

Nov 2011
Red_Keys said:
I always love it when people get butthurt about things that they have absolutely zero contribution to.

I'm not butthurt. I am perfectly calm.
The Art of Eight
Jan 6, 2013 7:23 PM

Sep 2012
dankickyou said:
Red_Keys said:

Your exclamation marks say otherwise.

But regardless, being butthurt does not imply being un-calm. The comment obviously bothered you, because you took the time to write a reply expressing your discontent.
Jan 6, 2013 7:27 PM

Oct 2012
Well damn, I'm blaming my AP US History teacher for not mentioning the Canadians burning down the White House then.

Jan 6, 2013 7:29 PM

Jun 2011
Tavor said:
Well damn, I'm blaming my AP US History teacher for not mentioning the Canadians burning down the White House then.

its cuz even though they burned down the white house its not like it affected us in anyway nor did they capitalize on it. They simply burned it down and thought " WE DA WINNERZ NOW" and murica just built a new one and proceeded to fuck everyone up
tfw no gf
tfw i keep getting the banhammer on here
tfw Koleare keeps banning me every other day
tfw I'm misunderstood by le mod
Jan 6, 2013 7:29 PM

Nov 2011
Red_Keys said:
dankickyou said:
Red_Keys said:

But regardless, being butthurt does not imply being un-calm. The comment obviously bothered you, because you took the time to write a reply expressing your discontent.

That's cause exclamation marks are the new "in" thing. All the cool kids are using them.
The Art of Eight
Jan 6, 2013 7:35 PM
Dec 2012
iCameSwagYOLO420 said:
Tavor said:

its cuz even though they burned down the white house its not like it affected us in anyway nor did they capitalize on it. They simply burned it down and thought " WE DA WINNERZ NOW" and murica just built a new one and proceeded to fuck everyone up

Sadly, this is entirely accurate.
Join the "I like changing names in IRC" club! Especially if you like changing names in IRC! It's really neat!
Dare to be someone different, many, many times! Dare to dream!
Jan 6, 2013 7:37 PM

Dec 2012
dankickyou said:
Red_Keys said:
dankickyou said:
Red_Keys said:

That's cause exclamation marks are the new "in" thing. All the cool kids are using them.

And you're being part of the stereotype. Congratulations!
Jan 6, 2013 7:37 PM

Oct 2012
ThisGuy-san said:
iCameSwagYOLO420 said:
Tavor said:

Sadly, this is entirely accurate.

I could see that being the case then haha

Jan 6, 2013 7:43 PM

Jan 2013
dankickyou said:
Tavor said:
dankickyou said:
BloodRequiem said:

Lol minus it was the English and back then Canada and the US had an equal population. then a Tornado came down and beat the crap out of the brtish, and the Militia's who refused to invade canada, got there act together and ran them out.

More or less sure I'm missing some details. As to the French, Dien Bien Phu, Algeria.
Jan 6, 2013 7:44 PM

Nov 2011
Hederick said:
dankickyou said:
Red_Keys said:
dankickyou said:
Red_Keys said:

And you're being part of the stereotype. Congratulations!

y..you think I'm cool?

The Art of Eight
Jan 6, 2013 10:15 PM

Jul 2011
seishi-sama said:
TookMe6Years said:

Thing I notice? The two people at the corner. Where is Egypt? Libyan?

They count as USA states now, so no reason to include them.

Wat.
Shameless self-promotion: http://www.pernerple.com/
Slyr3do0n said:
MAL is the dark underbelly of the anime community. While other naive fanboys and fangirls run around in real life forming clubs and squealing in deafening high pitch noises about their favourite animus, we remain here, meticulously dismantling the credibility of each and every show, until all that remains is a steaming pile of tropes and ass pulls which we then devour to gratiyfy our glutinous and masochistic desires.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» スキンケア事は男性にとって必要でしょうか? is skin care necessary for men ?

ISeeLifePeople - 4 hours ago

10 by JaniSIr »»
48 minutes ago

» The Proust phenomenon

RobertBobert - 10 hours ago

8 by Stavrogin_ »»
1 hour ago

» "Connoisseurs" of MAL, what are your thoughts on ART NOUVEAU? ( 1 2 3 )

Fario-P - Mar 11, 2021

129 by Fario-P »»
2 hours ago

» Is it easy to detect fictional drawings from real photographs?

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

18 by DesuMaiden »»
2 hours ago

» About MBTI ミビチアイの事

ISeeLifePeople - Yesterday

7 by Auron_ »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.