Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 24, 2012 4:41 AM

Aug 2012
I would like to do a poll about this, but I don't think I could cover all options ahah.

As for me, I like him cause, despite all the bashing about how weak he is/seems to be, he is the most realistic character in this show. I think I'd have acted like him in his case. Remember he's only 14 and has seen some awful things. Yuno doesn't really help as she's more scarying than anything.

I'd love to see their adventure and romance in the first world...

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 24, 2012 9:06 AM
Aug 2012
I think I love Yuki because he is weak and he knows it. He's ashamed of it and does want to become stronger so he doesn't have to rely on Yuno to stay alive. Also he doesn't want to kill anyone, even though he does. I like him because he is really a good person, which is more than I can say for some of the other characters in the show. :/
Aug 26, 2012 2:26 AM

Jan 2010
Exactly what yall said. I like him because he's weak and that makes him easier to relate to. He's against the world when he really only wanted to observe and at his core he wanted to be a part of it. He's strong, weak, and neither; a very diverse character who is endlessly entertaining.

Plus, he's kinda got style, no?
Aug 27, 2012 4:16 AM

Aug 2012
Brockemsockem said:
Exactly what yall said. I like him because he's weak and that makes him easier to relate to. He's against the world when he really only wanted to observe and at his core he wanted to be a part of it. He's strong, weak, and neither; a very diverse character who is endlessly entertaining.

Plus, he's kinda got style, no?

Agreed. People are in wonder watching the likes of Ichigo, Naruto, Luffy, Kamina... Yeah they are so realistic... I like to relate to weak main characters and observe their resolve. There is no point in admiring a strong already character imo.
And I love his style =) And his voice actress. She did a wonderful job conveying his emotions.

Sep 28, 2012 2:12 AM

Aug 2012
Cuz we can see some "REAL" development.
From him being a wuss/ weak willed to going so far as to kill mindlessly(even his friends) to save the ppl he loves.
Sep 28, 2012 7:28 AM

Aug 2012
He is asocial, lonely, sad, outsider, he didnt have much from life and it looked like he wont get anything. He know how life and people can be, but he know that he have to be good and help people in need. I wish i have friend like him.

And yeah, people who likes anime like Naruto/Tengen Toppa Gurarn Lagann/Fairy Tail are used to see main characters as strong mothafockaz wich are getting moar powar by time. Well its okay, but why they think a 14 years old teenager, who have parents in separation (that dont even have time for him), who have no friends, who have no reason to life. Have to become strong? He have same moral values like these super great characters and by the way he killed nr6 to save Yuno. I can discuss rly long about Yukki but i think its enough. :)
Sep 28, 2012 7:03 PM

Jun 2010
Yuki is just a realistic character and that's why i really like him also his character is easy to relate to at least for me that is.
Sep 30, 2012 6:54 AM

Aug 2012
Yukiteru is by far the character I have related to the most, ever. So realistic. I hate when people call him a wuss cause I take it personal...

Oct 1, 2012 10:27 PM

Aug 2012
Hyunckel said:
Yukiteru is by far the character I have related to the most, ever. So realistic. I hate when people call him a wuss cause I take it personal...

LOL he WAS one in the beginning.
BUT he grew into a man.

Part of the reason Mirai Nikki had the best fucking romance I had ever seen. Except the end. ;_;
Oct 4, 2012 2:23 PM

Aug 2012
Hidden_Joker said:
LOL he WAS one in the beginning.
BUT he grew into a man.

Well he was still Yukki :)
but thats fact he took the initiative at last episodes and that was great!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) English Voice Actors

yukkii - Aug 20, 2012

8 by Hyunckel »»
Aug 24, 2012 4:39 AM

» If you could have any of the Future Diaries on the show, who's would want?

Fro-Jo - Aug 20, 2012

7 by Hyunckel »»
Aug 24, 2012 4:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.