Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 2, 2012 2:08 PM

Dec 2011
"?!?!", The noise Max was making drove Ken insane. "Who's doing this..? Where is it coming from?", Ken asked himself and looked around. The only one playing an instrument was Max, so the one to suspect is Max right now, but he was nowhere to be found.
"AAAH!!", Ken couldn't bear with it. He fell from the tree, the only thing going through his mind was the sound he kept hearing. He tried to stand up, but without success. He lied down, for several seconds. His instincts was that he'd never give up, no matter the situation. And what is happening now, is going against it. He stood up, though it took long, he stood up.
"Must.. stop.. that.. sound..", as he said so, his shadow rose up, "Let's see how long you'll hold out, MAX!!!"
His own shadow surrounded himself. When it vanished, Ken had a blade at either hand.

"Show Yourself.., Max.", he challenged, "Get out of your hiding place and fight like a man!"
Dec 2, 2012 2:11 PM

Aug 2012
Blair looked at Ken and smirked. "Let's help each other and get rid of the little...problem. Then we'll finish up our little scrimmage," she said as she turned.
Hey you! Yes you! Do you like:
Dragon Ball?
Dec 2, 2012 3:38 PM

Mar 2012
"Sorry Ken... I don't want to.... Besides... I'll lose regardless... I think i'll just wait a bit...." Of course his voice was played across the park. "I surrender. I'll admit my defeat."
I am Invisible
Dec 3, 2012 8:57 AM

Dec 2011
"Then stop this noise.", Ken said, "Or i'm going to make you.".
Provoking Ken was not a good idea. Making an enemy of him was also not a good idea. This time, Max had the choice.
"Choose wisely, Max."
Dec 3, 2012 11:27 AM

Aug 2012
Blair looked around, trying to spot the source of all the noise. This guy was not only a coward; he was a smart coward.
Dragon Ball?
Dec 3, 2012 2:26 PM

Mar 2012
"Very well. then" max snapped which obviously played everywhere. But the sound would cease.
I am Invisible
Dec 4, 2012 11:26 AM

Dec 2011
"Smart Choice... Max..", Ken said, "Well then, we should finish what we started.", he told Blair, turning his gaze to her.
Ken has yet to calm down from the noise, but it won't be long.
"Let's see what you're made of, Blair."
Dec 4, 2012 1:55 PM

Aug 2012
Blair snickered and cut her wrist; she once again changed her atomic structure and grinned. "Sounds fun; I hope you were good in chemistry. That's the only way you'll beat me."
Dragon Ball?
Dec 4, 2012 5:53 PM

Mar 2012
Max yawned from his position on a tree. He analyzed the two people that just came in. "Hmm.... I'll mess with them later" Max whistled and manipulated the sound between the two fighters making sure that even the slightest whisper will be heard by the other 3.
I am Invisible
Dec 5, 2012 6:50 AM

Dec 2011
"Heh. We'll see.", Ken said. With the noise gone, he can concentrate a lot better. He had calmed down already too.
"I'm going to finish this quickly, i think i have an headache."
Dec 5, 2012 10:12 AM

Aug 2012
Blair's body covered itself and she grinned. "Fine by me...can your skin deflect bullets too?"
Dragon Ball?
Dec 5, 2012 10:56 AM

Dec 2011
"Bullets are for the weak.", Ken said, "Unable to get close, little endurance. Unlike those who wield the blade. They're trained in close combat, endurance and strength.", he added, "In the world, there are two types of people. The hunter and the hunted. Which one are you?"
Dec 5, 2012 1:57 PM

Aug 2012
"I like to consider myself as a hunter," Blair smirked.
Dragon Ball?
Dec 5, 2012 2:05 PM

Dec 2011
"Let's see about that.", Ken said. Immediately, his shadow rose up, making sure Ken is hidden, for a while. Ken used a clone to swap places with him, the voice is impossible to recreate at that, unless it's heard all over the place, like Max.
"Careful, Blair. The unseen blade, is the deadliest.", he said and the his shadow went back to normal.

Dec 6, 2012 6:11 PM

Aug 2012
Blair smirked and cracked her neck. She made a step to the right then dashed left, swiping at his head. She thought she felt hair hit the pads of her fingers.
Dragon Ball?
Dec 6, 2012 6:23 PM

Mar 2012
Max put a sound barrier around the two contractors. Blurring out the waves so anyone that isn't a contractor would be unable to see them. He then began to create another area where his voice would be heard. He began to talk like one of those people who talk... and such.
"It looks like Ken is up to something folks. What's this Blair has seem to feinted and quickly hit Ken. I don't know what has happened, but it can't be good."

-Note Hey... Every fight needs someone who does the play by plays.
I am Invisible
Dec 7, 2012 4:17 AM

Dec 2011
"Close. But not enough.", Ken said and he appeared behind Blair.
"Fighting me, is like fighting against the shadows.", Ken said, "Now it's my turn.", He added. He swung one of the blades he held towards Blair, the other one is still held in his other hand. He didn't move it.

Dec 7, 2012 2:30 PM

Mar 2012
"ooh what's this! The Ken Blair has hit was nothing but a mere shadow. Will Blair be able to dodge this!" Max was having a good time with this fight.
I am Invisible
Dec 7, 2012 2:39 PM

Aug 2012
Blair thickened the carbonization of her body as she ran at him. She charged at him and felt the blade against the rock hard covering. Using her fist, she aimed for a lethal punch.
Dragon Ball?
Dec 8, 2012 5:52 AM

Dec 2011
Ken's Agility helped him dodge the punch. Even so, it made him step back. "That was dangerous.., if it had hit.", he told himself, "Guess i wont be able to pull tricks off so easily.".
Ken decided to try something else. Blair could use a lot of tricks. Weird tricks. But then again, she is a contractor. From a distance, Ken called upon his shadows. Creating solid weapons of them. Spikes, charging at Blair.
Dec 16, 2012 9:39 PM

Aug 2012
Blair felt the thud of a spear and swore, touching her now bare skin path just as it was becoming carbon again. "Shit."
Dragon Ball?
Dec 18, 2012 6:42 PM

Mar 2012
As Max looked around at the park. Normal citizens were slowly noticing the combat between the contractors, Max bit his lip [i[dammit.... what should i do.... Should i..... No... that won't work..... But maybe if i..... ugh.... DAMMIT

Max finally came up with an idea that would postpone it a bit. He manipulated some sound creating a sound wave that would hopefully move the two into a more REMOTE region of the park.

Max then said this making sure that only they heard it. 'Hey... i'm going to have to attempt to move you guys... You can attempt to find me all you want i don't care. I just can't have these humans interfering and in some way getting injured. Please try to postpone your battle for later if you won't....... Then i'll simply silence those humans.'
I am Invisible
Dec 19, 2012 8:25 AM

Dec 2011
Ken stopped his assault. The shadows sinking back into the ground. "Max..".
"Fine. I'll stop.", Ken said, "And if you wish to silence those humans, you do it. But knowing how you fight, i'm pretty sure you're too much of a coward to do so."
Dec 19, 2012 2:00 PM

Aug 2012
Blair yawned and stretched as she readjusted her atoms until they were normal. She pulled a small knife and cut her wrist with a smile. "There we are."
Dragon Ball?
Dec 20, 2012 2:48 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru was already leaving when the crowd appeared. He couldn't allow them to see his face, it would be troublesome using his ability on s many, and killing them all would be a nuisance. With his hands shoved in his pockets and his head hanging slightly so it was harder for his face to be seen, he exited the park.
Dec 20, 2012 6:05 PM

Mar 2012
Max grew agitated... With a snap of his fingers he unleashed a focused sound blast on Ken this blast stated and would ring in his ears. 'Just because i am a coward doesn't mean i won't.'

Max played a sharp c note with his note creating a high frequency sound upon the civilians enough to hurt their ear drums but not make them death.
I am Invisible
Dec 21, 2012 5:05 AM

Dec 2011
"Then I'd want to see you do so.", Ken replied to max. He reached for his pockets, "Ah.. i have a little left..", Ken pulled out a bag of chips and finished eating it.
"I'm going now. Unless you want me to stay, Max, Blair. But I don't think that's the case.", Ken said and walked back to the bench he sat. Eri still sat there so he told her he was leaving.
"I'm going to get some more. Not sure if i'd come back though."
Dec 21, 2012 8:49 AM

Aug 2012
"Fine with me," Blair murmured as she covered her mutilated wrist with a small cloth. "Perhaps there will be another time for this, no?"
Dragon Ball?
Dec 22, 2012 8:38 AM

Mar 2012
Max jumped off his rooftop on where he was standing. He shrugged and rested.
I am Invisible
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [Human] Creation Thread

Discount66 - Aug 19, 2012

5 by WhoElseButShadow »»
Dec 19, 2013 11:43 AM

Sticky: » [Doll] Creation Thread

4 by Discount66 »»
Dec 21, 2012 5:00 AM

» [Town] Market District ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

363 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Dec 20, 2012 6:13 PM

Sticky: » [Contractor] Creation Thread

34 by Discount66 »»
Dec 18, 2012 7:42 AM

Sticky: » [Organization] Join an Organization.

Discount66 - Aug 31, 2012

2 by DeuxNyx »»
Dec 3, 2012 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.