Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 7, 2012 2:58 AM

Aug 2010
Day 30 - your favorite aspect of Natsume Yuujinchou:
Oh my God where to start ;D? One of the reasons Natsume is one of my favorite anime is the aura of calmness that surrounds this anime.I feel so calm while watching this anime, I don't have any negative feelings(well unless I see Natsume's childhood and how everyone neglected him >.<) And I think this anime is perfect for people who feel alone, I saw in one forum, one person wrote that she felt alone cause she moved to another country, but this anime helped her to overcome her loneliness, also i think I saw this on tumbrl - picture with this text:''Natsume thank you for not making me feel lonely anymore'' T_T And there are so much touching episodes ^__^ I hope in the future there will be more episodes -I could watch this anime forever :D
Well, this is the last day, I hope you guys had fun ^_^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 8, 2012 3:38 AM

Dec 2009
I agreed mostly with Heiko-san. This anime has a speacial calm feeling and almost no-negative feelings. and I love that.
I think I also love how touching the series is. And how someway it manages to make me feel happy while watching it. Also.. its a heartwarming series in some point..and I love it.
I think theres nothing I dont like about it ><!!

waa, already the last day? it was fun!! >.<!!! Otsukaresamadeshita
Jun 8, 2012 12:09 PM
Feb 2011
I love it because the stories are so touching and beautiful. They really show all different kinds of friendship, and even though some of them end sadly, I always get a warm feeling after watching the show. It's very rare to find anime like this with so much heart.

I did have fun in this challenge! Thank you for putting it together Heiko :D
Sep 15, 2013 12:21 PM

Nov 2010
I found it at a time when I really needed something to make me feel warm and thoughtful. I had been watching DBZ and Goku just blew himself up trying to defeat Cell, who only got stronger from it... Then I got a call that my grandpa was int he hospital and was not doing to well and I got sad and frustrated and switched to the first interesting anime I found to try and keep me from worrying... unfortunately it was wolf's rain.. which was amazing, but the ending was not what I needed that day. Then I found Natsume Yuujinchou and watched it because Nankosensi looked weird. It was both sad and sweet and warm. I could see bits of my childhood in his and even though it was rough I look back on those times as a lot of lessons and trials that helped form who I am today and shape me into the person who can be a caring nurse. It helped me look at tat day kind of like toru from fruba, how if I hold on, then one day even the bad times will become precious memories...
~ * my number is 3 * ~ _._ : l 'o' ( ; _-_ : ( T.T &: .~. : P >.<
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Let's Hug Natsume! ( 1 2 )

ExiaX - Jan 4, 2012

92 by stellalala »»
Apr 29, 2015 9:13 PM

Sticky: » Memeber Card [HIATUS] ( 1 2 )

ExiaX - Jan 16, 2012

51 by sc0pii0gal »»
Apr 11, 2014 1:17 PM

» Natsume Yuujinchou 30 day challenge- Day 29

Heiko92 - Jun 7, 2012

4 by sc0pii0gal »»
Apr 11, 2014 1:15 PM

» Natsume Yuujinchou 30 day challenge- Day thirteen

Heiko92 - May 17, 2012

4 by sc0pii0gal »»
Apr 11, 2014 1:14 PM

» Natsume Yuujinchou 30 day challenge- Day 28

Heiko92 - Jun 2, 2012

2 by Disapparate »»
Jun 3, 2012 2:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.