Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 17, 2012 5:55 PM

Jul 2011
Here's the entrance to town. Everyone that enters the town will always enter through here. There's a large sign that says "HOLCOMB" with big gold letters on it.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 17, 2012 6:00 PM

Jul 2011
The wind blew, and the dust blew with it.Fumika walked, slowly, she couldn't bear the heat. "A sign..." she said resting on the post. She took out her canteen and drank the last bit of water. "How much farther to town Kanaka?" Fumika asked. "Not far, maybe another 20 minutes of walking" Kanaka replied. "Do you have enough strength to make it?" she asked. "I think so" Fumika replied wiping the sweat off her brow with the sleeve of her coat.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.

Mar 17, 2012 6:11 PM

Jun 2011
Uschi appears,on top of her lion,and notices Fumika."Poor girl." she thought.
Mar 17, 2012 6:14 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika made her way slowly without noticing the other girl on the lion. Kanaka didn't pick it up either, probably because both of them were exhausted.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 17, 2012 8:03 PM

Dec 2011
Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde entered the town after wandering for a couple of days without food. He only had $50 and needed food fast. He saw the town and saw that it was called Holcomb, great....

Sokurunde debated looking for another town, but thought better of it when his stomach rumbled.
Mar 17, 2012 8:07 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika panted, her mouth was dryer than the sand around her. She saw the town in the distance. "Just.....a .....bit.....more." she said taking small steps before she fell on one knee. "Fumika!" Kanaka said with worry. "I can't ... move any further" Fumika said weakly as she fell face down on the hot ground. "S...someone! Help!" Kanaka cried as she lifted herself up and levitated around looking for anyone.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 17, 2012 8:12 PM

Dec 2011
Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde heard someone shout for help, he looked behind him and saw someone collapsed on the sand with something floating around her.

Sokurunde, forgetting about his hunger for a second, ran towards the girl and pulled out his emergency water bottle.

Sokurunde fell to his knees, put the girl's head in his lap, then trickled the water into her mouth, trying to get her to wake up.

He ignored the flying thing next to him.
Mar 17, 2012 8:19 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika felt cold water trickle inter her mouth. She opened her eyes slowly to see the figure of a boy about the same age she was. "Oh thank goodness you came!" Kanaka said.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 17, 2012 8:23 PM

Dec 2011
Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde looked at the girl with sad eyes, if he had not stalled before entering the town, she surely would have died.

Sokurunde gave her the rest of the water then $5. He then helped the girl up then started to walk away from her towards the town.
Mar 17, 2012 8:27 PM

Jul 2011
"You don't have to give me money you know" she called out to him leaning on Kanaka and taking a sip from the water. "But thank you for the water" she said weakly
Even Death has a heart

Mar 17, 2012 8:31 PM

Dec 2011
Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde stopped, looked back at the girl, and nodded.

Sokurunde thought that girl reminded him a bit about his old friend. He fingered his medallion without thinking.

He started to walk towards the town again.
Mar 17, 2012 8:34 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika figured that he wanted her to keep it. She put the money in a different pocket than where she usually keeps it. "Are you ok Fumika?" Kanaka asked. "My head hurts, but I'll be fine for the rest of the trip" she said weakly as she walked slowly to town.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 17, 2012 8:39 PM

Dec 2011
Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde quickly got out of the girl's sight and pulled out his medallion. He summoned Maya and told her to watch the girl, find out who she was, and make sure she did not get hurt again.

"You got that Maya?"

Maya responded, "Of course, sir! Go get something to eat now, I will handle the rest!"

Sokurunde nodded and walked towards the trading post.
Mar 17, 2012 8:49 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika noticed that a little pixie was floating around her. "You think it's with him?" Kanaka asked as she noticed too. "Probably" Fumika replied still walking. She took another sip of water from the bottle. "Lucky you get to drink nice refreshing water!" Kanaka complained. "I wonder when I'll be human someday~" she wondered.
"Dream on Kanaka" Fumika said slyly as she came within distance of Holcomb.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 17, 2012 8:53 PM

Jun 2011
Uschi wanted to help,but someone was faster."King..." she mumbled.

"Aye." The lion growls,and turns back to run towards the city.
Mar 17, 2012 9:35 PM

Apr 2011
Silva wandered twoards the town's entrance... if you could call it that. The town was dump to say the least, full of common avergae hardworkers, but still quite the dump. His right shoulder ached as each stepped jarred it, he needed some new lubricant... may be they had some in town?
So minding his business wearing his dark colored cloak to hide his automatonic arm from view he came upon the entrance...
Mar 17, 2012 9:46 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika reached town, she also noticed a young man made it also. He was in a dark cloak so she couldn't get a clear sight of him. "This town sure attracts mysterious people" Kanaka remarked. Fumika didn't respond, she just made her way slowly to into town.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 18, 2012 12:43 PM

Nov 2010
Wakahisa Ayame

Ayame walked into the town, humming a lullalby, she removed her hat and used it as a fan, and a smile formed on her lips" feww, it's sure heating up... in many ways that is" she refers to the powerful aura she felt from some other people who were near the entrance
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Mar 18, 2012 1:05 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika noticed another person approaching from behind. She looked back to see that it was a a girl about her age. "We're here!" Kanaka said happily as Fumika made it to the town strip. There were some people hanging around, others tending to their work, and the town was pleasant at this time of day. She leaned some more on Kanaka and took another gulp of water. "I wonder where I can find a bar..." she said looking around.
Shifo-ChanMar 18, 2012 1:19 PM
Even Death has a heart

Mar 18, 2012 1:16 PM

Nov 2010
Wakahisa Ayame

to Ayame it was her first time coming to this town, so she didn't know the right from left of this town, so she aproaches the nearst person to her to ask for dirctions"excuse me, where could i find a place to eat and drink around here?" she askes Fumika, not knowing if she was one of the towns people or an outsider like her
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Mar 18, 2012 1:21 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika shrugged when the girl asked her for directions. "We're new here too" Kanaka said in reply. Please head to the Town Strip
Even Death has a heart

Mar 18, 2012 1:41 PM

Nov 2010
Wakahisa Ayame

"i see..." she replays and pats fumika's shoulder"then good luck for you" and heads to anthor dirction and she left her hand up for a good-bye"bye-bye, but it's not a farewell, it's more like a 'see you later' because i know we will meet again" then she murmers to her self saying" but god only knows if we would be friends or foes when we meet..." she keeps walking with a dark smile
Mar 18, 2012 1:44 PM

Jul 2011
"I feel a dark vibe from her.." Fumika said wiping some sweat off her head. "Me too" Kanaka agreed as she went into town.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 18, 2012 6:37 PM

Apr 2011
Silva passes by everyone and bumps into the lady on the lion... but he doesn't care. He just continues on into the town

//exit//
Mar 18, 2012 7:24 PM

Jul 2008
"Dark indeed, friend." Minna came up behind Fumika and placed a hand on the girls shoulder. Where she came from who can say? Maybe she's a ninja?
Mar 18, 2012 8:29 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika was startled a bit when someone put her hand on her shoulder. "Wha.." she said looking back, she saw a young lady behind her.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 19, 2012 6:45 PM

Jul 2008
Minna waved and grinned but otherwise headed on her merry way into the town.
Mar 19, 2012 6:54 PM

Jul 2011
"Strange girl huh?" Kanaka asked. Fumika nodded. "Let's go Kanaka" she said.
"Will do!"
Even Death has a heart

Apr 5, 2012 11:34 AM

Mar 2012
Ichi wandered down the road leaning into town swaying left and right, and didn't even notice the town sign. he kept on walking until he hit some shade, where he stopped and looked around for his dog Ryu while wiping his head.

looking around he saw a small town with people going about there business. Kneeling down he talked to Ryu, "Well this is the first town we've seen in weeks, best go and find a shop and get you some food." He smiled affectionately at the dog and then walked to the general store
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Town Strip

Shifo-Chan - Feb 14, 2012

35 by LondotheGreat »»
Apr 9, 2012 2:10 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation

Shifo-Chan - Jan 30, 2012

12 by PotatoFrenzy »»
Apr 7, 2012 5:53 PM

» Saloon ( 1 2 3 )

Shifo-Chan - Mar 3, 2012

120 by Shifo-Chan »»
Apr 5, 2012 2:53 PM

» Bookstore

Shifo-Chan - Mar 12, 2012

4 by rika713 »»
Mar 31, 2012 5:36 AM

» Gun Shop

Shifo-Chan - Feb 15, 2012

38 by Tsukune-Dono »»
Mar 29, 2012 9:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.