Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 15, 2012 7:19 PM

Jul 2011
There's the faint smell of gunpowder coming from the back room but Leslie tried his best to mask the smell. There's gun after gun after gun on run racks that line themselves across the wall. There's a display of guns right under the cashiers register and even more guns behind on the wall. Leslie has all the guns you need, whether it be a rifle, or revolver, or shot gun, you name it, he has it, at a price, however.
Bullets -3$ - Standard bullets, comes in a box of 20 can be salvaged from missions
Here's a list of Guns that Leslie deals along with their price:
Revolvers
Stats for revolvers apply to quick draw and Attributes
1. Colt Paterson - 14$

2. Colt Western 01 - 14$

3. Paterson FL 21 - 17$

4. Colt High Roller V1 - 5$

5. Colt High Roller V2 - 7$

Rifle's
Rifle stats only apply to Attributes
1. T-Loc Single Shot C17 - 20$

2. T-Loc Single Shot C22 - 19$

Shifo-ChanMar 26, 2012 6:11 PM
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 19, 2012 8:57 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika walked into the store. The little bell made a light ding as it closed. Fumika's eyes widened as she the mass of guns on the rack. She looked around the aisles checking out the various rifles, revolvers, and hand guns. "This place us sure loaded sin't it?" Kanaka asked. "It's like a dream" Fumika said. Fumika was always an avid gun fanatic. She stumbled upon an aisle with a young man in it. He was cleaning some revolvers. "Oh hello" he said. "Hello" Fumika replied. "Are you looking for a gun?" He asked. "Umm" Fumika paused, "Yes" she decided.
"Oh, well follow me" he said. "I'm Leslie by the way."
"I'm Fumika," Fumika replied. "And I'm Kanaka!" Kanaka replied happily.
Leslie chuckled lightly, "That's one talkative staff" he said as he made his way behind the counter.
"Let's see, can I see your hands?" he asked.
"Okay" Fumika said quietly as she held her hands out. Leslie took them and examined her palms. "Fingers are smooth, palms are soft..." he said.
"I have the right gun for you" he opened the glass cabinet and took out a rifle about 3/4's Kanaka's size. "The T-Loc Single Shpt C22, you seem like a speedy and accurate shot, so this gun fits perfectly. And your hands are soft, so this gun has less recoil." he let Fumika hold it. "This is perfect" she thought as she slid her hand over the smooth wooden handle. "How much is it?" she asked. "19$" Leslie replied. "I'll take it" Fumika said taking out her wallet and putting 19$ on the table. "Just sign this in case you lose it or someone stole it" Leslie said as he took out a contract to sign. Fumika signed it. Leslie wrote the Serial number on the contract. "There you go, and here's your complimentary holder and ammo." He said as he put a box of ammo and a strap for her gun on the table. "Thank you" Fumika said as she waved and made her way out.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.

Mar 22, 2012 3:08 PM

Dec 2011
Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde walked into the gun store with a look of one that does not know what to do.

He walked up to the counter and looked at the types of guns there were.
Mar 22, 2012 4:14 PM

Jul 2011
"Hello..." Leslie said with a quiet voice. "Can I help you?" he asked as he finished polishing is own custom revolver.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 22, 2012 6:40 PM

Dec 2011
Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde looked at the man and slowly nodded.

He wanted the man to think he was slow so he would try and understand he does not talk.

Sokurunde made a gun with his fingers.
Mar 22, 2012 7:04 PM

Jul 2011
"Oh of course, pardon me. This is a gun shop after all." Leslie said putting the rag down, "Anything you have in particular?" he asked putting his away.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 22, 2012 7:15 PM

Dec 2011
Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde thought about it, and was about to point to a patterson, when Maya came rushing into the store.

"Master! I did some research and concluded that the girl is ok! Apparently she is the same age as you!"

Sokurunde glared at Maya before pointing at the Patterson FL 21.
Mar 22, 2012 8:00 PM

Jul 2011
"Ah an FL 21. I well balanced gun indeed. " Leslie said taking one out from the glass display cabinet. "You can take a look at it" he said.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 22, 2012 8:31 PM

Dec 2011
Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde took the gun and inspected it, though he did not know what he was inspecting it for. He spun the barrel a couple of times to get the feel for it, then nodded.

Sokurunde nodded at Maya, who then spoke, "He would like to buy this sir!"

Sokurunde pulled out $17 dollars and handed it to he clerk.

Amount left: $25
Mar 22, 2012 8:34 PM

Jul 2011
"Hehe, well, nice companion you got there" Leslie chuckled as he took the money. "Here, sign this" he said sliding a contract and a pen. "This is just in case you lose it or it gets stolen." he said taking out a box of complimentary ammo. The box had 20 bullets in it.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 23, 2012 4:48 AM

Dec 2011
Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde quickly scanned the contract, nothing about being a slave to the gunsmith in it, so he signed it.

He then picked up his new weapon and put it in his pocket. Sokurunde then put the ammo in another pocket, he was not going to load his gun in the shop, that would look bad.

Maya followed her master out of the shop, "Thank you sir!"

Sokurunde left the gun shop and entered the town strip.
Mar 23, 2012 8:08 AM

Jul 2011
"Have a good day! Welcome to town!" Leslie waved
Even Death has a heart

Mar 26, 2012 10:32 AM

Nov 2010
Wakahisa Ayame

Ayme walked in the gun shop, she checked the guns that where in display she was thinking(i heard there is quick-draw duels around here, that's mean i diffidently have to buy a gun for this if i want to have a duel myself) a littel grin formed in Ayame's lips"this will be fun..."
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Mar 26, 2012 4:30 PM

Jul 2011
Leslie noticed another customer. He continued polishing guns waiting for them to ask him something.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 26, 2012 5:21 PM

Nov 2010
Wakahisa Ayame

Ayame checked the guns and pointed at one of them "excuse me sir, i want the FL 21 gun please"
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Mar 26, 2012 5:51 PM

Jul 2011
"Sure thing" Leslie said with a soft voice. He was rather shy around women, except his wife. He took out an FL 21 from the display cabinet and put it on the cabinet top. He also took out a contract and pen.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 26, 2012 6:25 PM

Nov 2010
Wakahisa Ayame

Ayame took the gun and signed the contract" does this have free bullets with it or do i have to buy ones too?"
Mar 26, 2012 6:27 PM

Jul 2011
"Oh yes, these are complimentary. " Leslie said taking a box of 20 bullets and placing it on the counter. He waited for her to pay him.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 26, 2012 6:33 PM

Nov 2010
Wakahisa Ayame

"thanks" she put a 20$ on the counter, and took the box of bullets"i would like to buy an extra box of bullets too please"
Mar 26, 2012 6:53 PM

Jul 2011
"Okay," Leslie said taking another box of ammo out. "Here you go," he said putting it on the counter and taking the 20$. "Come again!" he said softly.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 27, 2012 7:28 AM

Nov 2010
Wakahisa Ayame

"you know, for a gun dealer, you're quit a soft talker" Ayame said while taking the box of ammo"but it's not an insult of course" then she waved while walking out of the gun shop

Amount left: 30$
Mar 27, 2012 5:52 PM

Jul 2011
Leslie chuckled lightly. "I get that a lot" he said.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 28, 2012 7:26 PM

Nov 2011
Renji Kuroshi

Renji walked into the gun-shop, looking at the many type of guns, and there aspects. He wanted something light, but can hit a target dead-on. Knowing a gun like that may not exist, he continued to look.

"Bleh, swords are better." he told his Kitsune, which rested happily on his head.
Mar 28, 2012 7:55 PM

Jul 2011
"Can I help you?" Leslie asked polishing yet another gun.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 29, 2012 3:43 PM

Nov 2011
Renji Kuroshi

Renji walked up to the fellow behind the counter. His eyes rested on his gun.

"Knowing that this is a gun store, it may b-be slightly dumb to ask if you have s-swords." he began to say. "I w-would like to purchase a gun." he said.
Mar 29, 2012 4:09 PM

Jul 2011
Leslie chuckled. "Well if it's sword you want, Seumas is your man." he said. "What guns did you have in mind? Anything you prefer?"
Even Death has a heart

Mar 29, 2012 4:18 PM

Nov 2011
Renji Kuroshi

Renji took the name into note. "Erumm.. I am left handed. I want something of decent size, light, and packs a punch. A balanced gun." he said, tapping his chin with his finger.

"What do you think?" he asked the beast rested on his head.
Mar 29, 2012 4:36 PM

Jul 2011
"Can I see your hand?" Leslie asked as he put his stuff down.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 29, 2012 5:09 PM

Nov 2011
Renji Kuroshi

"Erumm.. Sure." Renji said, extending his left hand out to the fellow behind the counter. Wondering what he might do, or want.
Mar 29, 2012 5:29 PM

Jul 2011
Leslie examined and felt his hand. He closed his eyes. "Very thin hands, fast indeed. But rather shakey," Leslie said. "What type of gun do you prefer? Revolver, rifle, and whatnot."
Even Death has a heart

Mar 29, 2012 5:40 PM

Nov 2011
Renji Kuroshi

"Erumm." he said, taking his hand back, and shoving them back into his pocket. He didn't think his hands where that shakey, and not even that thin!

"Revolver, please." he said.
Mar 29, 2012 6:23 PM

Jul 2011
"Ah, well then, since it's popular, the Paterson FL 21 is the right gun for just about anyone. " Leslie said taking one out of the cabinet.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 29, 2012 6:36 PM

Nov 2011
Renji Kuroshi

"Hmm. I have indeed seen one of those." he said, taking the gun, and taking aim. Shutting one eye, and pretending to pull the trigger.

"Light indeed. It also looks like it can pack a punch aswell." he said, spinning the trigger area around his finger as he looked at Leslie.

"How much?" he asked.
Mar 29, 2012 6:45 PM

Jul 2011
"17$" Leslie replied. "No bullet's in there, so don't even bother pulling the trigger." he said.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 29, 2012 6:56 PM

Nov 2011
Renji Kurosho

"Mm. I realized. A gun should never be THIS light." he said, handing the pay on the table. "How much for a few rounds?" he asked.

Currency Amount: $33.00
Mar 29, 2012 7:06 PM

Jul 2011
"Well this is a complementary box." Leslie said as he took one of from under the cabinet. "Sign this please" Leslie said as he took out a contract. "It's in case you lose the gun or it gets stolen." he said putting a box of ammo on the table.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 29, 2012 7:27 PM

Nov 2011
Renji Kuroshi

"A-Ahh! Good!" he said, looking at the box. He took a quill from his pocket, and dipping it in nearby ink as he started to sign the contract, making sure he had read it first.

"Thank you!" he said, taking the box.
Mar 29, 2012 8:55 PM

Jul 2011
"Come again!"Leslie waves. "Welcome to town!" he said putting the contract in a folder and into his filing cabinet
Even Death has a heart

Mar 29, 2012 9:42 PM

Nov 2011
Renji Kuroshi

Renji waved to the man in return, the kitsune on his head made another noise as he headed out to the strip.
Tsukune-DonoMar 29, 2012 9:47 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Town Strip

Shifo-Chan - Feb 14, 2012

35 by LondotheGreat »»
Apr 9, 2012 2:10 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation

Shifo-Chan - Jan 30, 2012

12 by PotatoFrenzy »»
Apr 7, 2012 5:53 PM

» Saloon ( 1 2 3 )

Shifo-Chan - Mar 3, 2012

120 by Shifo-Chan »»
Apr 5, 2012 2:53 PM

» Town Entrance

Shifo-Chan - Feb 17, 2012

28 by LostTime »»
Apr 5, 2012 11:34 AM

» Bookstore

Shifo-Chan - Mar 12, 2012

4 by rika713 »»
Mar 31, 2012 5:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.