Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 23, 2008 3:31 PM

Dec 2007
General Info:

Prodigy Academy is meant to be a drama, for you anime fans, think Please Save my Earth rather than Fist of the North Star or Dragonball. In other words, yeah, there's violence occasionally, but the point is how the students cope with their day to day lives in such an awful atmosphere. If you're logging in only to find yourself in bench clearing brawls or student rebellions every day, there's something wrong. And for those of you with an inkling to cause things like that, remember, the true point of a muck is to cultivate a good story, not prove your character is the best at everything.

Finally, the Golden Rule, that encompasses pretty much any and every OOC squabble issue you may encounter. We're all adults here, and since you're about to promise me that you're at least 18, I assume adult behavior from you. If you find yourself having a problem with another player, or get into an OOC argument, it is expected that BEFORE you present it to a wizard, both offending parties have tried to settle their differences in a grown-up fashion. The wizard staff of Prodigy Academy have real lives too, just like you. We're happy to help out if we can, but we're not babysitters. Wizards will attempt to arbitrate now and then, but if you find that you and another player simply can't get along after multiple attempts, you're advised to simply ignore each other (anybody has the right to not RP with anybody else if they so desire, and if you try to force them to do otherwise, that's called harassment, and it will be dealt with swiftly and harshly if it's found to be the case.). Also, wizards will do what they can to discuss issues with a player who has been complained about by lots of different players on mulitple occassions, but if you happen to be that person that everybody's complaining about (and provided they have GOOD reasons, not "he ignores me to RP with other people", or "he spends all his time sitting in his office TSing"), you may simply be removed from the muck without warning.

I'm sorry for being so blunt, and as I've said, we'll do what we can, but Prodigy Academy is a pet project (not to mention just a GAME) meant for our spare time, and if you can't be a responsible adult about this, then you're asked not to participate in the first place.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 23, 2008 3:34 PM

Dec 2007
TS guidelines:

Yes, this is an adult muck. Yes, you can TS, and judging by the general theme here, it's sort of expected people will. For those of you that don't know, TS is an acronym basically denoting cybersex over mucks and muds. It's perfectly fine if you want to engage in this activity, but whether or not you do, here are a few brief guidelines:

-If you plan to get a character here, understand that though you do not *have* to participate in TS, other people can and will. You'll probably be asked, or your RP may turn towards it. If you do not wish to TS with a specific person, or at all for that matter, your preferences are your right. Let's all respect that, and hey, if you're not sure about somebody, ASK THEM!! You may be surprised what you might learn about a potential new friend using this simple method!! The same goes for people who aren't interested in TS--please be considerate of the fact that some people want to do it.

-As usual, what you do in private areas is your own business, and every character is entitled to one such space but again, you're asked to participate some. If you log on nightly, but haven't left a private area in weeks, well....c'mon, don't be like that. No, this is not a rule, just a request....please try to RP and meet new people, that's one of the things that makes a muck fun!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» TP Organization/RP Request Thread

Gaidai - Aug 23, 2008

2 by Gaidai »»
Feb 12, 2009 1:14 PM

» Character Backgrounds! Tell us about your character!

Gaidai - Sep 10, 2008

3 by Gaidai »»
Dec 11, 2008 5:14 PM

» Character Chronicles! Tell us what's been happening to you during your stay on Prodigy!

Gaidai - Sep 10, 2008

0 by Gaidai »»
Sep 10, 2008 9:55 AM

» If you want to apply for a character on Prodigy Academy/Disharmonia MUCK, check this thread!

Gaidai - Aug 25, 2008

2 by Gaidai »»
Aug 25, 2008 6:20 PM

» What's a Repression Collar, and How Does it Work?

Gaidai - Aug 23, 2008

0 by Gaidai »»
Aug 23, 2008 3:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.