Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 5, 2008 5:41 PM

Jan 2008
Feel Free to discuss the latest Chapters of Code: Breaker here. :)
trinitytigerMay 9, 2009 2:34 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 9, 2009 2:35 PM

Jan 2008
It Looks like things are moving along, we'll finally find out more about the "sought after one" and hopefully why sakura is so important.

trinitytigerMay 9, 2009 4:47 PM
May 15, 2009 3:38 PM

Nov 2008
Looks this will be more of yours two people topic.Just will not be of OP.(Anyone thinks that what Lily make with that workers is like the Doru Doru no Mi?And attacks slips on her like the Awa Awa no Mi.
Looks like Yuuki will have a complete fight with Lily,and both will show their special attacks.I guess who the others will fight.42 raw is out,it’s was not so complete,its looks it is already over,but Lily didn’t decepcionate.Sakura as a stereotyped thief.Lily with many scars of bullying that didn’t appeheared before,even one in the face.And I asking how will Toki fight in this little body of him,the “Dontores” like guy will never be hit by his bullets,it’s will depend of the time to recobrate his powers.
May 21, 2009 9:02 AM

Nov 2008
Yes I suspected she used her powers to hide the scars,just didn't was totaly certain of it.

In 43 we see Yuuki turning to a cat,because of the overusing of his powers;And Toki coming back of his form of a child.Look likes he will finally have a serious fight,and I don't want it to be fast as Yuuki vs. Lily.In SDK the fights was much bigger than that.I thought that Yuuki would have a power-up transformation when his skin started to became red and his hair white,but was just a cat.^^
Jun 5, 2009 6:52 PM

Jan 2008
Short on time so bullet points will have to do!!

* Cat Yuuki is freakin' adorable.

*Lily is annoying

* Sakurakoji needs her past explained already

*We need to know the other code: breakers
Jun 8, 2009 7:21 PM

Nov 2008
My points:

*They have to have longer and more disputed fights,like the one with Hitomi or the SDK ones.

*A lot of tecniques,a lot of habilities used in the last arc could be named a attack,but Heika's Death Reaction is only a swing of a whip.One attack that I want is Toki using Mickey's last attack he used in Fukurou that trow weapons in he.

*To Nenene get back hers powers and memory(but if someone uses her memoryless againts the C:B would be cool too).

*To show the others Re:Code besides Yukihina,mainly #3(everyone knows why,I want to know him)he looks that uses an anti-magnetic sword.

*the Sought-After One have a good reason for his crimes,and be as awesome as Aka no Ou.Kuroi was also good but his manga ended so fast,if it still was publishing it could have gone deeper in the story.

I think it's all.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Samurai Deeper Kyo [Anime] Continued.

trinitytiger - Feb 10, 2009

3 by xxawesomelucyxx »»
May 23, 2010 7:16 PM

Poll: » Your Kamijyo favorite series.

CodeSaint - Jun 17, 2009

1 by xxawesomelucyxx »»
May 20, 2010 11:05 PM

Poll: » Favorite Samurai Deeper Kyo Character

trinitytiger - Aug 20, 2008

9 by NyxxNoxx »»
Jul 24, 2009 6:52 AM

Sticky: » New Staff Members

trinitytiger - Jan 7, 2009

3 by goldenozaru »»
Feb 4, 2009 5:07 AM

Poll: » Favorite Code: Breaker Character

trinitytiger - Jan 7, 2009

1 by CodeSaint »»
Jan 7, 2009 4:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.