Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 12, 2011 8:04 AM

Oct 2011
Ignoring Jason's questioning eyes, Kyuu flips her notebook open, scanning her entries in it, she was attempting to make a connection between the notes she took and the creature she saw.
Nov 12, 2011 8:19 AM

Apr 2011
Jason sighed and looked at Fire and said "So what did he look like? Tall, dark, and handsome?"
Nov 12, 2011 8:23 AM

Oct 2011
"Unless you think that deformation is handsome, then yeah." Kyuu stares at Jason

"So if you excuse me" Kyuu was still looking through the pages.
Nov 12, 2011 8:27 AM

Apr 2011
"Deformation? So he was a pig-faced ugly?" asked Jason curious, the other cops were finally arriving and cleanup of the body and they were making everyone clear out of the room...
Nov 12, 2011 8:31 AM

Oct 2011
"He looks like this", Kyuu points at a particular page which was written in bold, red letters "Mysterious Unknown Creature Kills Again".

"Apparently this guy, or creature if you prefer first appeared 15 years ago in this town, and started a killing spree of 10 people, nobody survived, but one. And according to her description, he looks like this."
Nov 12, 2011 8:35 AM

Apr 2011
"Yeah I've heard of this... but its just an old town legend, nothing was ever proven. The 'Pig-Face' was just another myth like the Night Mare or our own local Bloody Mary or the Corpse Eater..." said Jason looking at the article in the hallway now with the others...
Nov 12, 2011 8:40 AM

Oct 2011
"Yes so? Maybe its time to change that from a legend to a fact, I know what I saw back then, so if you don't believe me, the choice is up to you. But don't forget a wrong decision will lead to a fatal ending." Kyuu said with a smile that seems to hint something special.

Kyuu knew she was on the right track, if the creature that attacked her was the same one from the killing spree 15 years ago, what makes it begin its spree again? Something's amiss, something, a critical information lies somewhere and she needs to unearth it. Kyuu walks towards the doorway which Jason is reading the article in the hallway.
Nov 12, 2011 8:42 AM

Apr 2011
"Hmmm... okay, even if it is the Pig-Face... why did he go after you? What could you have done to make yourself a target?" asked Jason
Nov 12, 2011 8:47 AM

Oct 2011
Kyuu wasn't sure if she can trust this Jason guy, since she and him were strangers in the first place. She decided to withold some information until she can trust him.

"What do you mean by that? Are you saying that I am involved in this situation? I do not like the sound of that" Kyuu replied while staring straight into Jason's eyes
Nov 12, 2011 8:52 AM

Apr 2011
"Well... yeah. Do you really think you were picked at random?" said Jason rolling his eyes...
Nov 12, 2011 8:57 AM

Oct 2011
Looks like this guy aren't cutting her some slack, she has to get his attention off her one way or another, otherwise she won't be able to continue her investigation alone, she thought.

"Look, I wasn't doing anything special, there is no reason why I should be targeted" Kyuu answered, rolling her eyes too. "Besides why are you asking so many questions? You aren't with the police, are you?" She questioned looking at his body language for the slightest insights to his state of mind.
Nov 12, 2011 9:04 AM

Apr 2011
"Well" he said with utter confidence "I just got hired by the nice lady officer over there as a consultant" pointing at Christina. "So..."
Nov 12, 2011 9:08 AM

Oct 2011
"So you are just playing pretend then?" Kyuu raises an eyebrown "Do you even know how to talk to a victim at all? Looks like you don't so maybe you take a lesson or two from the nice lady officer over there as your consultant." She mirrors Jason words and threw them right back at him. Words to her was a double-edged words, though can be used as a weapon, one needs to be careful not to overuse it.

Lets hope this is enough damage dealed, she thought.
Nov 12, 2011 9:11 AM

Jun 2011
"I heared about this legend too." Silvie intrrupted them."But you see,this criminal targets particulary single womens.Mature ones.It's a mutant,result of a failed DNA manipulation program,that's what I know." she added.Christina hit the wall,making a fist hole in it."The walls are not too strong." she said."Well miss,you come whit me.And you will tell me EVERYTHING about it." she said,putting a strong accent one everything.
Nov 12, 2011 9:17 AM

Oct 2011
"I have nothing to say, I'd already told this guy everything that I know. What else do you want me to do?" She laughs a little, ignoring the warning that Silvie was giving. This aren't the first time she is in a similar situation before- she gets into trouble with her mother all the times, and she did reminds her of the way her mum would talk.
Nov 12, 2011 9:21 AM

Jun 2011
"I want everything to be recorded,and I want a written declaration from you.Plus" she added,hitting the wall,making another hole which she got a microphone out from " it seems you are a random victim.Someone was listening everything that was done in this room,so I must take you away to be sure you won't be again attacked." Christina was the one that said all those."And if you refuse to do those,we can arrest you for standing in the way of an official investigation." Silvia warned the girl,looking cold and creepy at it.
Nov 12, 2011 9:26 AM

Oct 2011
"I don't mind the interview but I do not need to be protected." She replied, with a grin on her face, though a little shocked at the microphone found.So this creature uses modern technology? Hmm.. Interesting, she thought.

"And should I say that looking cold and creepy serves no use to me?" She laughs
Nov 12, 2011 9:30 AM

Jun 2011
Silvia closed her eyes.Sighing,she approached the girl and slapped her."Just because you are a fresh victim it does not mean you must be bitchy to an investigator sent by police." she said.Christina chuckled."Like it or not is not my problem.If I have to arrest you to keep you under my eye,I'll do that too." the police officer added.
Nov 12, 2011 9:35 AM

Oct 2011
If not for the fact that she is risking an assult to a police officer, Kyuu would be glad to return that slap. " And just because you are a police officer does not mean you can slap me. I repeat you can do whatever you want but I'm not going to do any interview if I were to be protected by you. And yes, go ahead and arrest me if you want to, and see if that will change a single thing or not." Kyuu challenged the strong-looking officer
Nov 12, 2011 9:39 AM

Jun 2011
The little girl,Silvie sighed.Getting out her own cellphone,she formed a number."Chief?Yes,it's me,Silvia Mamoon.Yes,yes.Yes but the single eyewitness alive refuses to cooperate if we protect her.Fine chief,I'll tell mom." Silvia sighed again."Mom?Chief says it's fine.We can let her die,if that's how she wishes."
Christina sighs."Very fine.Woman,get that damn rude mouth off or I'll get it off myself.You come whit us,and you will tell em everything I want to know,in details." she added,getting a strong hold on the woman's arm.
Nov 12, 2011 9:44 AM

Oct 2011
Catching Silvie'a hands, Kyuu grab her and did a over-shoulder throw on her. "I hope I make myself clear- don't ever touch me unless you have a death wish, I don't care who you are but I'll do all I can to kill you if necessary. I repeate I don't have anything new to add on, its exactly the same as what I told your consultant." Kyuu's eyes were cold, she hated anyone touching her and this rule aren't going to be broken just because she is an officer.
Nov 12, 2011 9:51 AM

Jun 2011
//That was Christina.//

Christina got up ina second.Catching the girl by her hair,she twisted it in the air and hit the floor whit it.Twisting it again,she catched it's hands and put handcuffs on them.
"I arrest you for insulting police officers,for attacking one and for refusing to cooperate in peaceful conditions to a murder investigation and an attack case.You have the right to say nothing,otherwise it may be used against you in instance." she started to say.The hit didn't even affected her,not even a bit.She was just as hard as pure steel.
Silvie chuckled.

//and stop being rude.I'M VERY PISSED OFF,AND YOU KEEP PUSHING MY LIMIT.Don't make me use my bad mouth side,you won't like it.//
Nov 12, 2011 9:58 AM

Oct 2011
(I see, sorry my eyes are playing tricks on me already)

Seems like the hard way's out, perhaps she should just follower her instead. She could get some potential information from the police side, it could be fun.

"Fine, you got me. I'll go with you." Kyuu says.

(If you are pissed, then I'm sorry. But I still do not think that I'm been rude. Afterall Kyuu had a reason not to go with the police)
Nov 12, 2011 10:49 AM

Apr 2011
"Hmm..." muttered Jason watching the whole ordeal... as the woman was being taken away by the officers, Jason snuck back into the room and looked at her notes... a lot them covered all the local myths... and there was alot of stuff regarding the old Arkady Mansion... Jason smiled, and followed the officers out. He had gotten his answer!
Nov 13, 2011 5:03 AM

Jan 2009
Frei went back inside her room. She wasn't letting herself get involved in this messy situation now.

Time to get some rest, she thought as she plopped on her bed and tried to sleep.
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.
Nov 26, 2011 4:34 PM

Jan 2009
Frei was never comfortable with sleeping at random places. She usually would find herself awake in the middle of the night, just like now. Glancing at her clock, she decided she would take a little stroll outside to observe the place and feel the evening breeze.

Rummaging through her small travel bag, Frei grabbed her coat, the vicinity map she got earlier and the usual stuff she'd carry. Locking the door behind her, she left immediately. There was place she'd like to visit.

/*exit*/
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Arkady Mansion ( 1 2 )

Gibz0matic - Nov 6, 2011

79 by antiman »»
Dec 10, 2011 11:52 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation

Gibz0matic - Nov 5, 2011

12 by AkumaTenshi13 »»
Dec 8, 2011 8:56 AM

» Police Station

Gibz0matic - Nov 12, 2011

10 by 9A50 »»
Nov 26, 2011 5:28 PM

» Residential EF

Gibz0matic - Nov 6, 2011

31 by antiman »»
Nov 12, 2011 8:42 PM

» Public Library ( 1 2 )

Gibz0matic - Nov 6, 2011

87 by Gibz0matic »»
Nov 8, 2011 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.