Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 26, 6:43 AM

Oct 2019
So I just noticed that this actually got adapted for an anime. I guess since it was a donghua, it didn't really get the attention in the western world cuz I had no idea it was even announced tbh.

So far it doesn't seem too bad, but it still throws me off that instead of Korea, it takes place in China (chinese names and places instead of original korean). Animation is good and story is flowing like the manhwa; really nothing to criticize on that's major other than how the producers love china or are forced to change the names to chinese ones idk.

May 26, 10:21 AM
Mar 2021
It’s a little jarring for it to be in Chinese for me, but I’m still enjoying it. I love the series so I can’t wait for it to really take off
May 26, 1:21 PM
Jul 2023
omg when did it come out and where can I watch it??
Jun 17, 6:42 AM
Apr 2024
Oh so it was chinese no wonder the dub felt bad for me,I'm fine with the animation and the pacing and everything however
Jul 24, 10:08 AM
Mar 2019
Liked the first episode or two, but it fell through, the donghua really can't carry the emotions portrayed when reading this.. it is.. how do I say it, making this wonderful webtoon/manhwa.. kinda lame. I gave up midway but somehow finished watching it, don't recommend it.
Sep 15, 3:32 PM

Feb 2021
It was really great, I like it so much!! Still sad that they changed the ending from the manga. Still it was very good!!
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.