Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 15, 9:30 PM

Nov 2009
I started watching from Pripara, and just finished season 3

And then I realized this series had multiple arcs that's based off of the Pretty Rhythm series...

Going through MAL trying to search the series... but apparently a lot of them are all spread out and not listed as prequel/ sequel...

So I search a bit on google, and found out this series is the newest of Pretty Rhythm series, but I can't really find any episode guide (I only found titles, like fandom wiki listed Idol Land as a separate series and not part of the main series? and it doesn't list out any movies or specials... so I have no idea if there are any movies or specials to watch before, in between or after a series)

Do anyone have a full list of the Pretty Rhythm series after Pripara season 3 in release order? (or watch order?)

Including any Movies or Specials if there are any.

Thanks.

For now I am gonna start watching from Idol Time Pripara, since MAL listed this as sequel to Pripara season 3.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 15, 9:41 PM

Nov 2011
The Pretty series franchise is as follows, not including movies/ovas:

1. Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream
2. Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future (sequel to Aurora Dream)
3. Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live (in the same universe as Aurora Dream and Dear My Future)

4. Pripara
5. Idol Time Pripara (sequel to Pripara)

6. Kiratto Prichan

7. Waccha PriMagi!

7. Idol Land Pripara (canonically the sequel to Idol Time Pripara, but started around the time Waccha Primagi started airing. Only the first 3 episodes or so are officially available on Youtube. To see the remaining episodes, you need to play the mobile game)

8. Himitsu no Aipri (latest in the franchise as of May 2024)
fun fact: some vas from Himitsu no Aipri are the same ones from Waccha Primagi!

also, Pretty Rhythm, Pripara, Kiratto Prichan, Waccha Primagi, and Himitsu no Aipri are different series and not a direct sequel to each other.
there is one episode in Kiratto Prichan where Mirai meets the girls from the first 3 series, but it's considered a "dream" episode.

there's also a collaboration music performance with the main girls from Aurora Dream, Dear My Future, Rainbow Live, Pripara, Idol Time, and Kiratto Prichan (which was the latest series at the time)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxAO6fSWU8

edit: someone already made a guide:
https://myanimelist.net/stacks/41353
DreamingBeatsMay 15, 9:55 PM
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
May 15, 11:57 PM

Nov 2009
oooo

Thanks for the guide.

I have no idea how to search MAL beside using the [Search bar] lol... which just shows you anime, manga cover pages

I thought that [Interest Stacks] thing was some sort of club house thing... (and this section doesn't show up in Google search)

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 16, 9:49 AM

Jul 2016
Is there really an order? It's not like their is a story that translates throughout multiple seasons for the most part, I've always watched them in any order.

(talking about wrong series ignore me lmao)
ZedlinMay 17, 1:30 PM
May 16, 1:54 PM
Jul 2022
Zedlin said:
Is there really an order? It's not like their is a story that translates throughout multiple seasons for the most part, I've always watched them in any order.

while it's okay to watch them in any order (in most cases), a lot of the shows have references to older shows (like June performing the aurora rising or saints being the three pretty rhythm protagonists) and it's really fun to see those. but yeah generally any watch order is okay
May 16, 1:57 PM

Jul 2016
twinkleribbon said:
Zedlin said:

while it's okay to watch them in any order (in most cases), a lot of the shows have references to older shows (like June performing the aurora rising or saints being the three pretty rhythm protagonists) and it's really fun to see those. but yeah generally any watch order is okay

That makes sense, I've only seen the very first precure and then Go! Princess Precure so I haven't really seen the references lol. That's cool tho.

ZedlinMay 17, 1:30 PM
May 17, 6:05 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to Zedlin
twinkleribbon said:
Zedlin said:

That makes sense, I've only seen the very first precure and then Go! Princess Precure so I haven't really seen the references lol. That's cool tho.

@Zedlin Pretty Series aren't the Precure series though. Pretty Series are Pretty Rhythm, PriPara, PriChan, PriMagi and AiPri! They have similar designs and a similar name which can be misleading, but Pretty Series is an idol franchise (Precure is a magical girl one) and it's own by Syn Sophia and Takara Tomy (while Precure is by Toei Animation and Bandai).

May 17, 1:29 PM

Jul 2016
himecheese said:
@Zedlin Pretty Series aren't the Precure series though. Pretty Series are Pretty Rhythm, PriPara, PriChan, PriMagi and AiPri! They have similar designs and a similar name which can be misleading, but Pretty Series is an idol franchise (Precure is a magical girl one) and it's own by Syn Sophia and Takara Tomy (while Precure is by Toei Animation and Bandai).

Omg you're right, I'm sorry then. 😭

More topics from this board

Poll: » Himitsu no AiPri Episode 9 Discussion

VanishingKira - 7 hours ago

0 by VanishingKira »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Himitsu no AiPri Episode 8 Discussion

himecheese - May 27

2 by xLoesje »»
Jun 1, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Himitsu no AiPri Episode 6 Discussion

himecheese - May 13

3 by Ch0coPudding »»
May 20, 4:28 PM

Poll: » Himitsu no AiPri Episode 7 Discussion

himecheese - May 19

0 by himecheese »»
May 19, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Himitsu no AiPri Episode 5 Discussion

himecheese - May 5

2 by xLoesje »»
May 8, 2:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.