Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 30, 9:03 AM
Feb 2021
I read the manga so far and its alright. I can't wait to see how they animate this series hopefully its good. This is definently not better than arifureta but like a down grade version what yah think?
Apr 30, 10:37 AM

May 2022
I read the LN a few months back and I really enjoyed the series. It has a considerably slow but good story progression and an interesting world with much more yet to explore. IMO, it has a completely different vibe than Arifureta with both the story and characters and I think not everyone can enjoy this series.

Still, very excited for the anime to come and hopefully Seven Arcs adapts the LN faithfully.
69S7B4A5AApr 30, 10:45 AM
π’Ÿπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 π’Άπ“ƒπ“Žπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ 𝒹𝒾𝒸𝓉𝒢𝓉𝑒 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒.
Apr 30, 11:25 AM
May 2023
69S7B4A5A said:
I read the LN a few months back and I really enjoyed the series. It has a considerably slow but good story progression and an interesting world with much more yet to explore. IMO, it has a completely different vibe than Arifureta with both the story and characters and I think not everyone can enjoy this series.

Still, very excited for the anime to come and hopefully Seven Arcs adapts the LN faithfully.

Same here, can't wait to see how well the story gets adapted
May 1, 1:08 PM

Jan 2014
Since it's adapted by Seven Arcs I wouldn't get my hopes up for this one. Better to temper your expectations in advance.
May 18, 4:29 AM

Mar 2015
This show will be another Arifureta type of anime. The plot kinda similar as well. About the whole classroom gets isekaied

The MC is being underestimated, gets thrown away into the abyss, then comes back powerful after surviving the hellish nightmare inside the abyss, and then planing to exact his revenge on those who had thrown him away. Gains female ally (the difference between this and arifureta is that the MC in this show is extremely loyal to the main heroine, so there wont be any harem cliche)

I hope they handle it better because isekai anime can be a miss sometimes.
ariel_nugieMay 18, 4:34 AM
I like Furina, I love Furina.

More topics from this board

» Damn didnt think this would get adapated so soon, Doesn't look that great.

RiasatSenpai - Jan 22

19 by Franklr_D »»
May 29, 2:23 PM

» First PV and this Summer

Dbagas8 - Apr 21

1 by ryoko6 »»
Apr 21, 8:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.