Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 24, 4:58 PM
Dec 2020
With season three on its way, does anybody have any good synopsis / recap videos of season one + two that they can recommend? I want my memory refreshed before going into the next season. I may end up just rewatching the series, but ideally, it would be nice to just have a quick recap of everything that’s happened leading up to season three
Mar 24, 5:10 PM
May 2023
At this point I’d just rewatch the whole thing

Or if you’re like me and don’t have enough time because you’re watching a bunch of other stuff at the same time there’re recap videos on YouTube;)
Mar 24, 5:49 PM

Apr 2021
zomkeke said:
With season three on its way, does anybody have any good synopsis / recap videos of season one + two that they can recommend? I want my memory refreshed before going into the next season. I may end up just rewatching the series, but ideally, it would be nice to just have a quick recap of everything that’s happened leading up to season three

I have watched it multiple times now, to try to understand everything going on.

Don’t need a recap 😅😂
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Mar 24, 6:01 PM

Jan 2019
Re-watch, it has most re-watch value in any anime since most details are hidden in scenes or dialogues. You will realize tons of thing.
G.O.A.T Twitter Account: https://x.com/Okeanix1
Mar 24, 7:23 PM
Dec 2022
Basically, s1 ended with subaru killing the giant whale. but rem loses her memory coz she was attacked by a witches subordinate. and subaru wants to kill that guy so rem can get her memory back.
s2 was the santuary arc with more development of emilias backstory (as a kid, a witch killed off her aunt and the betelguese and in anger, emilia froze the whole forest, the archbishop betelguese who screams "my brain trembles" was a normal guy who joins the witch cult after the aunt died). backstory of roswaal and beatrice and echidna too. roswaal finds out subaru was looping and puts challenges in his way. at the end, roswaal gets caught. at the end subaru recruits beatrice coz lil bro was hellbent on waiting for "that" person. they fight the bunnies like toji did in jjk. and emilia clears the trials. roswaal admits defeat and swears to help emilia otherwise bro will be executed.

theres obv more of character development in s2 part 2. thats all i can say in a short para tho.
Mar 24, 7:28 PM
Jan 2021
yes pls i dont remember anything hahaa
Mar 24, 10:34 PM

Jan 2019
Imoogi26 said:
Basically, s1 ended with subaru killing the giant whale. but rem loses her memory coz she was attacked by a witches subordinate. and subaru wants to kill that guy so rem can get her memory back.
s2 was the santuary arc with more development of emilias backstory (as a kid, a witch killed off her aunt and the betelguese and in anger, emilia froze the whole forest, the archbishop betelguese who screams "my brain trembles" was a normal guy who joins the witch cult after the aunt died). backstory of roswaal and beatrice and echidna too. roswaal finds out subaru was looping and puts challenges in his way. at the end, roswaal gets caught. at the end subaru recruits beatrice coz lil bro was hellbent on waiting for "that" person. they fight the bunnies like toji did in jjk. and emilia clears the trials. roswaal admits defeat and swears to help emilia otherwise bro will be executed.

theres obv more of character development in s2 part 2. thats all i can say in a short para tho.

You should write more recaps this is incredible

Mar 25, 7:52 AM
Jan 2024
I restarted the anime entirely and am a 1/4 or so through season two
Mar 25, 9:55 AM
Jun 2020
Imoogi26 said:

This is the perfect one.

More topics from this board

» There will be a Season 3 Part 2 / Season 4. ( 1 2 )

Okeanix - Sep 6

50 by Profat »»
Sep 22, 11:57 AM

» Subaru's mom is the Witch of Envy (Crazy Fan Theory)

CautiousShadow - Sep 12

22 by QcDiablo »»
Sep 20, 7:22 AM

Poll: » About FAL "Fantasy Anime League" Fall 2024

AbhinavAnge - Sep 16

14 by iGotIceInMyRice »»
Sep 19, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Novel readers, do you hate Liliana?

0451 - Sep 16

11 by Okeanix »»
Sep 18, 1:34 PM

» What is the reason you're (still) watching Re:Zero? ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Mar 27

97 by WataryAndrian »»
Sep 18, 10:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.