Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 13, 6:14 PM
Feb 2021
is there going to be a lot of fighting? world building? and more..... obviously no spoilers I just want to get a feel to what to expect this season.
Mar 13, 7:02 PM
Jul 2020
RealityChanges said:
is there going to be a lot of fighting? world building? and more..... obviously no spoilers I just want to get a feel to what to expect this season.

“Subaru when he dies 3 times in the war arc” -arc 5 slander videos. Just want to leave this here. Arc 5 is great, the second arc in s3 has far more world building and character development but not a whole lot of fighting.
iGotIceInMyRiceMar 13, 9:04 PM
Mar 13, 7:07 PM
May 2023
I’m waiting for him to answer (IYKYK)
Mar 13, 7:09 PM

Jun 2021
Reply to iGotIceInMyRice
RealityChanges said:

“Subaru when he dies 3 times in the war arc” -arc 5 slander videos. Just want to leave this here. Arc 5 is great, the second arc in s3 has far more world building and character development but not a whole lot of fighting.
@iGotIceInMyRice "obviously no spoilers I just want to get a feel to what to expect this season" and then you spoil in the first sentence, edit your comment dumbass. Well for your information OP, this season will (probably) consist of two arcs, the first one is a battle-heavy arc that kinda shows how far subaru and the rest of the cast have come. The second one is a psychological mindfuck arc with the character development of arc 4, but with better pacing, better fight scenes, arguably better mystery, and far better suspense.
Mar 13, 8:28 PM

Mar 2013
let's hope for more Bea x Subaru. (I don't ship them)
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 13, 9:02 PM
Jul 2020
mohamedo_abuduru said:
@iGotIceInMyRice "obviously no spoilers I just want to get a feel to what to expect this season" and then you spoil in the first sentence, edit your comment dumbass. Well for your information OP, this season will (probably) consist of two arcs, the first one is a battle-heavy arc that kinda shows how far subaru and the rest of the cast have come. The second one is a psychological mindfuck arc with the character development of arc 4, but with better pacing, better fight scenes, arguably better mystery, and far better suspense.

I was literally quoting a slander video of arc 5. Chill out… I am not editing my comment because if other people were to have seen my comment and also seen the slander video I’m talking about, then they’d understand the joke I was making and how Subaru is him. It’s not a spoiler really, coming into arc 5 when he said in arc 4 he will try his hardest to value each and every life. It’s not like I spoiled how he dies and Subaru dying is inevitable…
Mar 13, 9:27 PM

Jun 2021
Reply to iGotIceInMyRice
mohamedo_abuduru said:

I was literally quoting a slander video of arc 5. Chill out… I am not editing my comment because if other people were to have seen my comment and also seen the slander video I’m talking about, then they’d understand the joke I was making and how Subaru is him. It’s not a spoiler really, coming into arc 5 when he said in arc 4 he will try his hardest to value each and every life. It’s not like I spoiled how he dies and Subaru dying is inevitable…
@iGotIceInMyRice I don't see how saying Subaru dies three times in arc 5 isn't a spoiler. It doesn't matter you're quoting a slander video of arc 5, I've seen the video you're talking about, and it literally has spoilers. "If other people were to have seen my comment and also seen the slander video I'm talking about, then they'd under stand the joke" this is utterly braindead, the poster is clearly anime only, and the slander video literally has "anime season 3 spoilers" in the fucking title, so they pretty clearly haven't watched the video. Why did you feel the need to quote the video in the first place...
Mar 13, 10:07 PM
Jan 2020
Isn’t it better to just go in blind and get surprised? What’s the point of knowing what to expect lol
Mar 13, 10:22 PM

Apr 2022
According to the community's most reliable leaker, the season will adapt Arc 5 and 6. These two Arcs are completely different.
Arc 5 is almost shounenesque with a big cast of characters and a lot of action. The most comparable thing that came out recently might be the Shibuya incident of Jujutsu Kaisen.
Arc 6 is more like Arc 4 (S2), a smaller cast of characters but with more focus on their development. If you ever find a die-hard Re:Zero fan online it's most likely that's because they read Arc 6, as many community members (me included tbh) consider it their favourite Arc in all of fiction
Mar 13, 11:08 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to SenshadouOtaku
@SenshadouOtaku I guess I don't know
Mar 14, 12:02 AM
Nov 2023
SenshadouOtaku said:

yup yup though he hasn't woken up until now !
Mar 14, 12:04 AM
Nov 2023
CrazyButNot4U said:
let's hope for more Bea x Subaru. (I don't ship them)

Don't worry pal!
There are more moments of them together ....i will just say that not more than that!
Mar 14, 12:07 AM
Nov 2023
mohamedo_abuduru said:
@iGotIceInMyRice I don't see how saying Subaru dies three times in arc 5 isn't a spoiler. It doesn't matter you're quoting a slander video of arc 5, I've seen the video you're talking about, and it literally has spoilers. "If other people were to have seen my comment and also seen the slander video I'm talking about, then they'd under stand the joke" this is utterly braindead, the poster is clearly anime only, and the slander video literally has "anime season 3 spoilers" in the fucking title, so they pretty clearly haven't watched the video. Why did you feel the need to quote the video in the first place...

You are aboslutly right about this ....it i slitterally a damn spoiler for whole thing

Though i think peronally making threads like this have very high chance of spoiling the thread maker ...
Mar 14, 12:47 AM

Feb 2021
mohamedo_abuduru said:

Chill out bro he wrote a meme in his first sentence. You are weird for this one.
Mar 14, 3:03 AM

Jan 2019
Minimum expectations for Season 3 to become the best anime season ever created in history. Those two arcs in 38 episodes essentially have everything.
G.O.A.T Twitter Account: https://x.com/Okeanix1
Mar 14, 3:13 AM
May 2023
There he goes ^^^^
Mar 14, 3:32 AM

Apr 2021
Production wise, if the core team returns (very likely imo) it'll be another cinematic masterpiece like S1 with a lot less animation issues than S2. I'd expect some.
With a good AniP I'd expect some really good peak eps.
Mar 14, 11:32 AM
Aug 2018
Yes there will be more fighting. You can expect a lot of what made S1 great and what made S2 great, but done even better.

But to be honest, the info at anime japan later this month will be what forms my opinion. The confirmed episode count is what I am looking for.
Mar 23, 2:54 PM

Feb 2022
expect absolute peak if the production is done justice
so ready

More topics from this board

» There will be a Season 3 Part 2 / Season 4. ( 1 2 )

Okeanix - Sep 6

50 by Profat »»
Yesterday, 11:57 AM

» Subaru's mom is the Witch of Envy (Crazy Fan Theory)

CautiousShadow - Sep 12

22 by QcDiablo »»
Sep 20, 7:22 AM

Poll: » About FAL "Fantasy Anime League" Fall 2024

AbhinavAnge - Sep 16

14 by iGotIceInMyRice »»
Sep 19, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Novel readers, do you hate Liliana?

0451 - Sep 16

11 by Okeanix »»
Sep 18, 1:34 PM

» What is the reason you're (still) watching Re:Zero? ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Mar 27

97 by WataryAndrian »»
Sep 18, 10:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.