Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 24, 2023 4:50 PM
Dec 2021
I'm only 2 episodes in and I'm already checked out. The MC is so annoying and effeminate which makes me think this story or the writers of this show are female. If you're a man's man, then this ain't for you. Lol.

UPDATE! I'm so glad I stuck around after episode 2 because it does get better. A lot better! I would have to disagree with the opinion that that every episode sucked after that.
DuskangelsDec 25, 2023 10:56 PM
Dec 25, 2023 9:01 AM
Aug 2022
Duskangels said:
I'm only 2 episodes in and I'm already checked out. The MC is so annoying and effeminate which makes me think this story or the writers of this show are female. If you're a man's man, then this ain't for you. Lol.

16 episodes in its truly thrash. Don’t know who even thinks of writing such a garbage MC.

Progress is thrash, everything is thrash really. Animation is decent.
Jan 30, 4:00 PM
Aug 2019
Reply to PuNSama
Duskangels said:

16 episodes in its truly thrash. Don’t know who even thinks of writing such a garbage MC.

Progress is thrash, everything is thrash really. Animation is decent.
@PuNSama lol , you seem like butthurt
dont like mc? dont watch then
move on like an adult, you're acting like an immature brat
you think the story is trash? Go make a donghua yourself
Jan 31, 5:08 AM
Aug 2022
lotus_eater said:

Another supreme idiot with this stupid comment. Yo do people with actual brains a favor and learn to use about 5% of yours. It’ll come in handy.

You think everyone who hates something just drops it and then reviews something they never saw? Your stupidity seems boundless. How do you think anything gets a bad review? You think critics watch a couple episodes and rate the entire body of work?

You must be around 12-15 years old talking about butthurt. Kids today definitely excel at being unrivaled idiots indeed.
Jan 31, 11:04 AM
Aug 2019
Reply to PuNSama
lotus_eater said:

Another supreme idiot with this stupid comment. Yo do people with actual brains a favor and learn to use about 5% of yours. It’ll come in handy.

You think everyone who hates something just drops it and then reviews something they never saw? Your stupidity seems boundless. How do you think anything gets a bad review? You think critics watch a couple episodes and rate the entire body of work?

You must be around 12-15 years old talking about butthurt. Kids today definitely excel at being unrivaled idiots indeed.
@PuNSama So you admit you're bullying a kid online? How shameful this act of yours is ! You do this in real life too? Look bro this Myanimelist isn't a safe space for bdsm. Please use appropriate sites for that. I think you've a talent for verbal abuse? Want to make money using your intrinsic talent? I suggest you try out fetlife and look for subs who appreciate people like you . Or you could make your own kink site where you sell your services at a fixed price, you could name it as "Come Play in PunSama's Dungeon: An Expert , former member of MAL, verbal abuser! "

Above all, stay safe, don't practise kink like which you mentioned above without proper consent. Remember, consent is important , so is maintaining healthy boundaries.
Feb 14, 6:31 PM
Mar 2019
He really is annoying person though.
His Woman chasing is the worst, "You belong to me" is all he can say.
Watch the alternative version to see more.
May 20, 6:04 AM

May 2016
hmmm MC is not that bad at all... get pass the two episodes and his demeanor changes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ni Tian Xieshen Episode 30 Discussion

zxcvb321 - Mar 31

2 by Northstar01 »»
May 20, 9:15 PM

Poll: » Ni Tian Xieshen Episode 18 Discussion

bushman66 - Jan 14

2 by Northstar01 »»
May 20, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Ni Tian Xieshen Episode 15 Discussion

bushman66 - Jan 1

1 by Northstar01 »»
May 20, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Ni Tian Xieshen Episode 12 Discussion

Xealias - Apr 4

0 by Xealias »»
Apr 4, 8:39 AM

Poll: » Ni Tian Xieshen Episode 29 Discussion

zxcvb321 - Mar 24

0 by zxcvb321 »»
Mar 24, 1:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.