Forum Settings
Forums
The Eminence in Shadow (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 22, 2023 3:45 AM
Dec 2020
This is more so (but not entirely) for anime-only viewers, but is there anything you'd want to see added/changed/removed going from the second season to the movie?

Personally, I want way less fan service than there was in season 2. I loved season 2 but there was wayyyyyy more fan service compared to season 1 which just made it annoying to watch at times.
Dec 22, 2023 3:55 AM
May 2021
kay84 said:
This is more so (but not entirely) for anime-only viewers, but is there anything you'd want to see added/changed/removed going from the second season to the movie?

Personally, I want way less fan service than there was in season 2. I loved season 2 but there was wayyyyyy more fan service compared to season 1 which just made it annoying to watch at times.

There is only 1 fanservice scene in next arc which was in manga and LN. So movie will have that but it's kinda normal one so no problem for movie version. And for theatrical release they would refrain from adding explicit fanservice, I want more action sequences.
Dec 22, 2023 3:56 AM
Nov 2023
I honestly don’t see a problem with the fan service in both seasons. It didn’t seem plentiful to me.
The only time I remember fan service from this 2nd season is some scenes with Delta and Epsilon’s slime body’s “physics” 😂
Dec 22, 2023 4:48 AM
Jul 2020
I just want to see another I Am Atomic scene in this movie
Dec 22, 2023 9:41 AM
Dec 2020
Noxyasviel said:
I honestly don’t see a problem with the fan service in both seasons. It didn’t seem plentiful to me.
The only time I remember fan service from this 2nd season is some scenes with Delta and Epsilon’s slime body’s “physics” 😂

I took the liberty of checking your gender on your profile lmao....explains exactly why the fan service didn't bother you lol. No problem that you don't mind the fan service, I mean I'm quite enjoying the fan service in jjk 2💀for a women it's just uncomfortable to see other women (animated or otherwise) being objectified so often
Dec 22, 2023 9:42 AM
Dec 2020
DioBrando_69420 said:
I just want to see another I Am Atomic scene in this movie

Saaaame. The way I get so hyped during the I Am Atomic scenes omg especially the one at the end of season 1
Dec 22, 2023 9:44 AM
Dec 2020
Apratim said:
kay84 said:

There is only 1 fanservice scene in next arc which was in manga and LN. So movie will have that but it's kinda normal one so no problem for movie version. And for theatrical release they would refrain from adding explicit fanservice, I want more action sequences.

I am insanely glad to here this. One fan service scene, or even just a few, I can definitely handle lol. I agree about the action sequences. Especially with Shadow.
Dec 23, 2023 6:23 AM

Oct 2021
Reply to kay84
Apratim said:
kay84 said:

I am insanely glad to here this. One fan service scene, or even just a few, I can definitely handle lol. I agree about the action sequences. Especially with Shadow.
@kay84 Don't get your hopes too high, most fanservices are anime original, LN/manga barely has any, sometimes I even wonder why the author gave the girls a skintight suit like that.
EdgyLord666Dec 23, 2023 6:27 AM
Dec 23, 2023 6:28 AM

Oct 2021
Aside from way less fanservices, better direction and animation would be great, we are talking about a movie afterall.
Dec 23, 2023 1:11 PM
Dec 2022
for the movie i would like the fights extended and hopefully we get insane animations
Jan 21, 1:26 AM
Nov 2019
More action and definitely more of " I am ATOMIC"
Feb 20, 4:14 AM

Jun 2012
Probably an upgraded Cid, that isn't some kid with mental problems, but this is wishful thinking.
The whole joke about him being clever and smart is really getting old, it was funny at the beginning, but now is just painful to watch.
Feb 25, 7:37 PM
May 2022
I think, Every aspects of this series makes it perfect. Like bitter and sweeter combined make it, a good series. Infact I love the comedy, main character, other characters [even though I like almost every character in "Shadow Garden"], badass moments also fan service🗿.

Bit concern about the story ,

Spolier Alert!!! 👇

Still whatever it is I will happily consume 😂
SkysterSkylerCFeb 25, 7:41 PM
Mar 15, 7:53 PM
Mar 2016
Dear Admin of Mal.
May I request some changes to the site because I grown tire and bore. When people mark an anime as plan to watch please make a new changes that when there is a official release date please notify user. no body going to care about notifying when it's airing. because we do not care. we care more about release date.

please pass this message to admin of mal for suggestion of making changes to the system.
Mar 17, 3:57 AM
Mar 2016
Comment: Movie huh? guess they don't have any intention for season 3. with vol 5 is completed and vol 6 is ongoing. nah. not enough source. if it's just half of remaining vol 4 and full vol 5 then season 3 is possible.
Sep 16, 9:33 AM

Dec 2020
Better character designs and visuals . Plus better animation . Character faces just used to look whacky in some frames .

Complex Stories are basically sleeping pills . Helps to get some sleep .

More topics from this board

» Release Date

Ninsty-Sama - Dec 20, 2023

16 by gmfddatsh »»
Sep 7, 4:21 PM

» Expectations from the event on May 26,2024

Apratim - Apr 20

4 by Apratim »»
Aug 9, 1:02 PM

» First PV

Dbagas8 - May 26

23 by GeoXsf9 »»
Jun 1, 5:10 PM

» Hype

MegamiRem - Dec 20, 2023

11 by Munazyan_ »»
May 11, 9:42 PM

» Vol 4 LN

kisaragi_eki - Dec 21, 2023

2 by Apratim »»
Dec 21, 2023 9:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.