Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 10, 2023 11:37 AM
Dec 2019
I have already watched and I quite liked the 1st season, I did not expect to like a Slice of Life show. My question is in the 2nd season will there be any drama or love triangle type of shit? Will the tone of the show change or we will get more flirting on the couch scenes?
Dec 10, 2023 3:00 PM
May 2023
Well I don’t wanna spoil it for ya but let’s just say the story will go on and it will be pretty casual
Dec 10, 2023 3:15 PM
Dec 2022
I prefer the manga. don't really do LNs.
Dec 10, 2023 5:00 PM
Oct 2021
Basically pure fluff after v4 (end of season 1). No drama.
Dec 11, 2023 6:12 AM
Aug 2022
IDK about that, but 99% of the times love triangle, polygon, rectangle, circle etc any other love geometry plays in Drama genre and with shoujo or josei demographics.
This is purely RomCom means Romantic Comdey between fmc and mmc.
Ofc there are ups and downs but it's not hanging for like many chapters.
I haven't read all the novels, but it's purely wholesome and diabetic.
Ask other LN readers if anything "*Tragic*" or heartwrenching happened in later novels.
Dec 12, 2023 5:08 PM
Jul 2023
Feb 20, 9:55 AM

Jan 2021
from what y'all are saying, its only gonna be wholesome stuff. Nice, looking forward to it.
I watch anime and love my anime. And not to forget, live for anime
Feb 20, 12:37 PM

Jan 2023
Good to know, I can't wait for this second season then :)
Mar 10, 10:19 AM
Mar 2022
Like many said, it's mostly just pure diabetes, with occasional exploration of both mc's backstory.

The only kind of tension present further into the story is the sexual kind, as the mc desperately tries to keep things as wholesome as possible and somehow both succeeds and fails at the task.
Mar 28, 3:43 PM
Aug 2018
No spoilers, but Mahiru becomes even more adorably dangerous and the mom and Chitose keep being MVPs. And like someone else said, Amane tried to maintain a delicate balance on his tightrope of giving Mahiru what she wants while maintaining wholesomeness, and getting a "Task failed successfully" notification.
Mar 28, 3:48 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Reply to Xavierxaphista
No spoilers, but Mahiru becomes even more adorably dangerous and the mom and Chitose keep being MVPs. And like someone else said, Amane tried to maintain a delicate balance on his tightrope of giving Mahiru what she wants while maintaining wholesomeness, and getting a "Task failed successfully" notification.
@Xavierxaphista Oh my, this sounds very wholesome and quite funny...

I feel like S2 will be even better from your post, thank you for sharing what you know ^.^

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Sep 4, 12:57 AM
Jul 2013
expect nothing, because it stays like this forever.

also Shihoko officially has a daughter now, and their relationship is more to mum x daughter compared to Amane to her (Amane is like me having overly attached /doted mum and trying his hardest to stay away). Imo this is the best part of them all seeing Shihoko be like " dont mess with my daughter" towards her real son...

Also iirc theres some part discussing about Mahiru's family, but it didnt touch much (iirc his dad and her favorite maid)

will spill no details but last time i read is Shihoko pushing Amane to live together with Mahiru.

Like i said in the first place dont expect anything because it stays like this forever. Just your fluff moments.
If you like this then okay, i read this on Syosetu until the last chapter but the author seems not updated it anymore.

if you want fluff but better, there are other options like Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku, or Dokuzetsu Shoujo no Tame ni Kitaku-bu Yamemashita which is imo offers far better experience rather than this. I think Kaoru hana wa Rin to Saku has anime project announced as well, i actually look forward for it.

More topics from this board

» Release Date when ?

IOANNIS1940 - Oct 8, 2023

17 by IOANNIS1940 »»
Sep 4, 7:54 AM

» New key visual released

RaiYou - Mar 10

11 by Aruhaya »»
Mar 12, 3:47 AM

» Well, i didnt expect it

lokiuscz8 - Oct 8, 2023

11 by DivineLion »»
Nov 9, 2023 9:54 PM

» HYPE ( 1 2 )

StormcrowMyth - Oct 8, 2023

68 by imveyzona »»
Oct 24, 2023 7:44 PM

» My feelings

Ilham_R - Oct 8, 2023

12 by Anime_avid »»
Oct 9, 2023 5:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.