Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 8, 2023 12:03 PM
Apr 2020
So I am a big fan of the original Ln and Manga, and I really hope season 2 wont be as terrible as season 1.
I am genuenly suprised someone even liked S1, the romance doesnt work, they skipped so much import stuff, so much monologue that just didnt occur, the trauma that Amane was used for his money as a child just casualy mentioned instead of actually exploring it and boy dont even get me started on the animation:
Now i had planned to show some screenshots of the animation but MAL kinda doesnt easily let me do that (or at least i dont know how)
so lets just pretend that i have shown you you the animation that look like s4 of seven deadly sins, and then the art of the manga that looked absolutely awesome( for reference C12.3 of the manga)
And now that i vented out my anger out on this anime (it deserved it) I bid you adieu
Oct 8, 2023 1:58 PM
Feb 2022
I really hope they take it slower now that the confession is done with and not do something stupid like adapt 4 volumes at once again
Oct 8, 2023 2:00 PM
May 2021
I hope they adapt the LN better this time. I’m glad it got a second season. I’m not that surprised since it’s really popular now. Twitter announcement as of now is at 61k likes which is absurd for a new romance anime
Oct 9, 2023 5:49 AM
Mar 2022
lokiuscz8 said:
So I am a big fan of the original Ln and Manga, and I really hope season 2 wont be as terrible as season 1.
I am genuenly suprised someone even liked S1, the romance doesnt work, they skipped so much import stuff, so much monologue that just didnt occur, the trauma that Amane was used for his money as a child just casualy mentioned instead of actually exploring it and boy dont even get me started on the animation:
Now i had planned to show some screenshots of the animation but MAL kinda doesnt easily let me do that (or at least i dont know how)
so lets just pretend that i have shown you you the animation that look like s4 of seven deadly sins, and then the art of the manga that looked absolutely awesome( for reference C12.3 of the manga)
And now that i vented out my anger out on this anime (it deserved it) I bid you adieu

Mee too
But author has already announced about the announcement, saying, there will be an announcement before or on October 10 (author said this in 5-6 months before)
So I expected it
Oct 9, 2023 6:34 AM
Apr 2020
Reply to Anime_avid
lokiuscz8 said:

Mee too
But author has already announced about the announcement, saying, there will be an announcement before or on October 10 (author said this in 5-6 months before)
So I expected it
@Anime_avid I see, thanks for the information, still doesnt change the fact that the anime sucks
Oct 9, 2023 6:36 AM

May 2020
I can tell that the source material of this is so good even without knowing about its popularity beforehand & its not surprising for this to have a 2nd season due to the LN's popularity but seriously...

IT DESERVES TO BE IN A BETTER STUDIO WITH BETTER STAFF!!!
Hitagi__FurudeOct 9, 2023 6:39 AM
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Oct 9, 2023 6:42 AM
Apr 2020
Reply to Hitagi__Furude
I can tell that the source material of this is so good even without knowing about its popularity beforehand & its not surprising for this to have a 2nd season due to the LN's popularity but seriously...

IT DESERVES TO BE IN A BETTER STUDIO WITH BETTER STAFF!!!
@Hitagi__Furude Yes, this studio did horrible job adaptating this series. From disccusions I know that Im not the only one that dislikes the animation.
i had such big expectations from this, but its just a huge failiure
Oct 9, 2023 6:50 AM

May 2020
Reply to lokiuscz8
@Hitagi__Furude Yes, this studio did horrible job adaptating this series. From disccusions I know that Im not the only one that dislikes the animation.
i had such big expectations from this, but its just a huge failiure
@lokiuscz8

Now checking the studio & their works &...

Not even a single show thats an 8 or 9 or 10 from me...

Yup!!!

It really needs to be in a better studio!!!
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Oct 9, 2023 7:19 AM
Mar 2022
lokiuscz8 said:
@Anime_avid I see, thanks for the information, still doesnt change the fact that the anime sucks

Yeah anime was slightly disappointing comparing to manga, LN, web novel, anyways hope they will not repeat there mistake
There was also a prob with pacing, they left a lot of volume 4, just for a kiss ending
Oct 10, 2023 6:49 AM
Apr 2020
Reply to Anime_avid
lokiuscz8 said:

Yeah anime was slightly disappointing comparing to manga, LN, web novel, anyways hope they will not repeat there mistake
There was also a prob with pacing, they left a lot of volume 4, just for a kiss ending
@Anime_avid I just dont think they can make up for the content they skipped. for expample: Mahiru´s releationship with Chitose, Just quickly Im remembering that in LN
but that was just completely skipped, I dont think they (studio) can make this series work, especialy cause they just wasted the most important part of the story, I know that there are more arcs such as:
or and correct me if Im wrong, i havent read past ch170,

But a lot of those things just dont work due to the skipped content
Oct 10, 2023 7:51 AM
Mar 2022
lokiuscz8 said:
@Anime_avid I just dont think they can make up for the content they skipped. for expample: Mahiru´s releationship with Chitose, Just quickly Im remembering that in LN
but that was just completely skipped, I dont think they (studio) can make this series work, especialy cause they just wasted the most important part of the story, I know that there are more arcs such as:
or and correct me if Im wrong, i havent read past ch170,

But a lot of those things just dont work due to the skipped content

They can't cover it at this point ik, that's why I'm atleast hoping they won't repeat it,
Summer vacation is extremely important, if they skipped it then I'm calling the anime off, straight from 10 stars to 4 stars
I mean the flirting and confronting old enemies was all in summer vacation, it is one of important arcs

I'm just saying they can do us so much as a favor to cover all arcs, just skip some lines or pages, not the whole damn arc!!!!!
Just be good with pacing, learn from toei, fans are incensed over slow pacing
Nov 9, 2023 9:54 PM
Jun 2017
how far is the manga. im not really going to get involved in the LN, but sesaon 1 is good for me imo.
Fire Emblem anime when

More topics from this board

» Release Date when ?

IOANNIS1940 - Oct 8, 2023

17 by IOANNIS1940 »»
Sep 4, 7:54 AM

» Question for LN readers regarding the Tone/Drama in 2nd season

Kira_Illusionist - Dec 10, 2023

11 by Noto0803 »»
Sep 4, 12:57 AM

» New key visual released

RaiYou - Mar 10

11 by Aruhaya »»
Mar 12, 3:47 AM

» HYPE ( 1 2 )

StormcrowMyth - Oct 8, 2023

68 by imveyzona »»
Oct 24, 2023 7:44 PM

» My feelings

Ilham_R - Oct 8, 2023

12 by Anime_avid »»
Oct 9, 2023 5:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.