Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 27, 2023 4:50 AM
Dec 2015
So it releases in theatres in my country tomorrow. Sony Pictures is releasing it here. Is it all right if I've only seen S1, S2 and the Movie from 2015. Or will I need more to go on? I don't want to binge on any portion of the show today, I just wanna go have a good time at the movies tomorrow and come home and work. 
Jul 27, 2023 7:10 AM
16CharactersMaxi
Jul 2022
I recommend you watch Sinners of the System and get to know the new protagonists of PP3 before the movie
Jul 27, 2023 9:21 AM
May 2023
this is a prequel to season 3 so you should watch up to at least Sinners Of The System Case 3 before watching this or else you will be extremely confused as this takes place in between that and season 3. i personally would recommend getting caught up with the entire series before though, as this movie was extremely satisfying to me CAUSE it answered all my questions fron season 3 and i do not think i would have loved it as much without having seen season 3 first. everything that was confusing or not explained in season 3 is what this movie answers.
Jul 28, 2023 4:16 AM
Dec 2015
Awesome. Thanks a bunch!
Watched the Sinners Trilogy this morning. Sitting in the theatre rn for the show to start. See you in 2 hrs🫶🏻
Aug 3, 2023 9:37 PM
Jul 2023
Just watched it yesterday in my country (UK) we never really get anything anime related here at all so I was shocked when I heard this was coming to cinemas! How’d you find it?
Aug 24, 2023 9:19 PM
Oct 2019
hr22092001 said:
this is a prequel to season 3 so you should watch up to at least Sinners Of The System Case 3 before watching this or else you will be extremely confused as this takes place in between that and season 3. i personally would recommend getting caught up with the entire series before though, as this movie was extremely satisfying to me CAUSE it answered all my questions fron season 3 and i do not think i would have loved it as much without having seen season 3 first. everything that was confusing or not explained in season 3 is what this movie answers.

Still, does that mean there can't be a sequel? I mean even if it answers our questions, it does not offer an overall finality, I am personally for a final season
Aug 24, 2023 9:24 PM
May 2023
JaysonNnN said:
hr22092001 said:

Still, does that mean there can't be a sequel? I mean even if it answers our questions, it does not offer an overall finality, I am personally for a final season

i never said a sequel should not be made or that there is no place for one, there is very clearly going to be a season 4 and the story is far from over. i was just saying that watching this after season 3 feels very rewarding cause of all the references to it and the answers it provides as to what happened before season 3. just because i said i was satisfied with this movie does not mean i felt any sense of finality or that there should not be more Psycho-Pass media after this, there is very clearly a lot more to cover in future entries and the pieces for a 4th seadon are very clearly there.
Aug 24, 2023 9:26 PM
Oct 2019
hr22092001 said:
JaysonNnN said:

i never said a sequel should not be made or that there is no place for one, there is very clearly going to be a season 4 and the story is far from over. i was just saying that watching this after season 3 feels very rewarding cause of all the references to it and the answers it provides as to what happened before season 3. just because i said i was satisfied with this movie does not mean i felt any sense of finality or that there should not be more Psycho-Pass media after this, there is very clearly a lot more to cover in future entries and the pieces for a 4th seadon are very clearly there.

Sorry if I give the impression of being aggressive it's just very late at home, I'm writing quickly, I especially wanted to know if I was the only one thinking of a sequel haha
Aug 24, 2023 9:30 PM
May 2023
JaysonNnN said:
hr22092001 said:

Sorry if I give the impression of being aggressive it's just very late at home, I'm writing quickly, I especially wanted to know if I was the only one thinking of a sequel haha

that did not seem aggresive at all, i just saw you just misunderstood my comment so i felt the need to clarify. sorry if i sounded too defensive lol. but i very much agree with you, season 3 ends with a sequel hook for me so there is very clearly an intention to do another season that i expect to be announced eventually.
Aug 28, 2023 3:05 AM
Dec 2015
RAZExz said:
Just watched it yesterday in my country (UK) we never really get anything anime related here at all so I was shocked when I heard this was coming to cinemas! How’d you find it?
I thought it was a ton of fun! Especially the first half. Second half was a bit of a drag to be very honest but that ENDING, really took me by shock. I had a good time. 
Aug 28, 2023 7:57 AM
Jul 2023
Otaku_4511 said:
RAZExz said:
I thought it was a ton of fun! Especially the first half. Second half was a bit of a drag to be very honest but that ENDING, really took me by shock. I had a good time. 

That’s literally what I thought as well, felt a bit more dragged out halfway but understandably so to fill in in the missing plot lines , ending shocked me as well,confused me at the time but after finishing s3 and first inspector it made a lot more sense now

Hopefully this revived the anime and we expect a S4!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Movie: Providence Episode 1 Discussion

Jutin123 - May 17, 2023

42 by Ravenita »»
May 24, 7:26 PM

» Do you think providence is bad ?

ZeroViolet - Jan 6

15 by joshua10red »»
Mar 23, 6:22 AM

» Any other psycho-pass stuff after this movie ?

Lacam - Jan 7

5 by hi777 »»
Jan 20, 11:56 AM

» Why is it a ‘sequel’?

Karl-Rihonin - Sep 20, 2023

3 by regulusgal »»
Nov 1, 2023 2:33 AM

» Blu ray release on December 20

MegamiRem - Oct 4, 2023

0 by MegamiRem »»
Oct 4, 2023 12:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.