Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 22, 2023 7:08 PM
Jul 22, 2023 7:28 PM

Oct 2020
Mark my Words this season will be complete Banger, anime onlys don't even realise what's coming. Arc 5 n 6, especially arc 6 is my personal favourite.

Isekai at its peak.
WISHED I COULD ALSO GET TRANSPORTED TO A WORLD FULL OF MAGIC And DUNGEONS, please take me there too if you are able to (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠
Jul 22, 2023 7:39 PM

Jun 2021
Holy shit that looks amazing, really interesting style, they are cooking rn for sure
Jul 22, 2023 10:08 PM

Mar 2021
Its a shame, only a KV was released. I was expecting more info, like Staff, Studio and a new PV would be coming out. But the KV itself looks amazing. Hope we get more info soon.
Jul 22, 2023 11:32 PM
Oct 2022
I swear, ima go crazy just trying to be patient for the new season to come out
Jul 23, 2023 12:14 AM
Jul 2022
if S3 adapt upto arc 6 it's going straight for a peak fiction.
Jul 23, 2023 12:32 AM
Nov 2022
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Mark my Words this season will be complete Banger, anime onlys don't even realise what's coming. Arc 5 n 6, especially arc 6 is my personal favourite.

Isekai at its peak.

I’m so excited.
Jul 23, 2023 1:18 AM
Apr 2021
my anime favorit, can't wait for season 3. ikuzoooo
Jul 23, 2023 1:21 AM
Oct 2018
I thought we will have so much more information than this
I was disappointed not gonna lie I thought we will know the date release at least
But the key visual is a banger though❤️🙂
Jul 23, 2023 1:27 AM
Aug 2021
I hope they won't cut all the important stuff in this season like they did in season 2.
Jul 24, 2023 7:48 AM
Oct 2021
holy fuck this key visual is amazing already more cinematic than the downgraded production of mushoku tensei s2 
Jul 25, 2023 1:52 AM
Feb 2021
whocaresdude97 said:
holy fuck this key visual is amazing already more cinematic than the downgraded production of mushoku tensei s2 

Don’t set your expectations too high of a visual alone man, we’ll be lucky if Season 3 can come close to Mushoku S2 considering how ReZero’s previous seasons don’t even come close in terms animation and being cinematic
Jul 25, 2023 8:11 PM
Jun 2020
OvergrownRover said:
whocaresdude97 said:

Don’t set your expectations too high of a visual alone man, we’ll be lucky if Season 3 can come close to Mushoku S2 considering how ReZero’s previous seasons don’t even come close in terms animation and being cinematic
Maybe not the second season, but the first season had its fair share of cinematic scenes (eps 1, 15 and 18 for example) that rival and perhaps even surpasses hype scenes from MT S1 imo. 
Jul 25, 2023 9:28 PM
Jul 2015
I don't know why MF bunko still gave this big project for White Fox after the disaster of a sequel. Yeah they made 30 mins per 1 episode but that's the only positive thing they were able to do. Re:Zero deserved better treatment. Season 2 was a downgrade from animation, voice acting and directing.

Jul 25, 2023 11:06 PM
Feb 2022
DirtyOldGuy said:
I don't know why MF bunko still gave this big project for White Fox after the disaster of a sequel. Yeah they made 30 mins per 1 episode but that's the only positive thing they were able to do. Re:Zero deserved better treatment. Season 2 was a downgrade from animation, voice acting and directing.
It was a downgrade but only because of COVID circumstances. Whitefox was one of the most badly affected by COVID which caused some major delays to them. But, if we remove those sabotages and consider they are gonna be a Re:zero only studios, then we can certainly expect much higher quality (not sure how you said VA was affected, those were the same as S1 and as good as ever).

P.S. Also consider just how peak level quality Pierrot and Doga Koba have reached with Bleach TYBW and OnK. Both of them had bad reputation for production, but considering only on one project has helped them produce one of the finest qualities. I expect the same from White fox for Re:zero S3.
Jul 26, 2023 1:37 AM
Jul 2015
Styx_Paradise said:
DirtyOldGuy said:
It was a downgrade but only because of COVID circumstances. Whitefox was one of the most badly affected by COVID which caused some major delays to them. But, if we remove those sabotages and consider they are gonna be a Re:zero only studios, then we can certainly expect much higher quality (not sure how you said VA was affected, those were the same as S1 and as good as ever).

P.S. Also consider just how peak level quality Pierrot and Doga Koba have reached with Bleach TYBW and OnK. Both of them had bad reputation for production, but considering only on one project has helped them produce one of the finest qualities. I expect the same from White fox for Re:zero S3.
No offence but please dude! Stop tell me about that Covid circumstances. White Fox is a studio that is average at best. I agree the first cour of the first season & second cour's few episoses they did a brilliant job but that's all. 
Again about the season two, beside the animation voice acting was worse, I didn't see any god's acting like season one had, art direction is the worst of all. 
Trust me, season three without covid I still don't believe that they can make a wonderful adaptation 

Jul 26, 2023 1:48 AM
Feb 2022
DirtyOldGuy said:
Styx_Paradise said:

No offence but please dude! Stop tell me about that Covid circumstances. White Fox is a studio that is average at best. I agree the first cour of the first season & second cour's few episoses they did a brilliant job but that's all. 
Again about the season two, beside the animation voice acting was worse, I didn't see any god's acting like season one had, art direction is the worst of all. 
Trust me, season three without covid I still don't believe that they can make a wonderful adaptation 
Well, you can think whatever, but we will see what happens when time comes since the way you said it, just reminded me of what people used to say about Doga Koba producing OnK, and that it will definitely be a bad adaptation, but just see where we are standing now.
Jul 26, 2023 1:57 AM
Jul 2015
Styx_Paradise said:
DirtyOldGuy said:
Well, you can think whatever, but we will see what happens when time comes since the way you said it, just reminded me of what people used to say about Doga Koba producing OnK, and that it will definitely be a bad adaptation, but just see where we are standing now.
Reminds me of Oshi no Ko. That's a no action show and yeah they did a decent job I agree. But the fifth arc of ReZero that we are talking about is different. It needs the quality of other studios like Wit, Mappa or even Ufotable which is what White Fox never can do, a fact. I hope I'm wrong but meh

More topics from this board

» There will be a Season 3 Part 2 / Season 4. ( 1 2 )

Okeanix - Sep 6

50 by Profat »»
Sep 22, 11:57 AM

» Subaru's mom is the Witch of Envy (Crazy Fan Theory)

CautiousShadow - Sep 12

22 by QcDiablo »»
Sep 20, 7:22 AM

Poll: » About FAL "Fantasy Anime League" Fall 2024

AbhinavAnge - Sep 16

14 by iGotIceInMyRice »»
Sep 19, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Novel readers, do you hate Liliana?

0451 - Sep 16

11 by Okeanix »»
Sep 18, 1:34 PM

» What is the reason you're (still) watching Re:Zero? ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Mar 27

97 by WataryAndrian »»
Sep 18, 10:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.