Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 8, 2023 10:59 PM
Dec 2022
I was wondering if anyone had any hopes or predictions for who might be composing, for example, an opening or ending.
Jun 8, 2023 11:47 PM

Feb 2021
yeah dw about that guys I'm going to be taking care of all that

"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช... ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ."
โป๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช
Jun 9, 2023 12:10 AM
Nov 2022
ScuzzyBear said:
yeah dw about that guys I'm going to be taking care of all that

Good. I was almost about to go there.
Jun 9, 2023 1:43 AM
Oct 2020
I don't care who does the op and Ed, what I care is that aketagawa still remains the sound director
Jun 9, 2023 6:37 AM

Dec 2020
At least it is confirmed that Kenichiro Suehiro is still doing the music as he confirmed on twitter that he was behind the trailer music.
As for the OP/ED, as we are going to have more than 2 of each of them having arc 5 + 6 will be getting adapted I think we will 100% see Konomi Suzuki & Mayu Maeshima on at least one OP, I even saw Mayu on twitter say she was looking forward to the third season so she's gonna probably do an OP. I hope for the other 1 or 2 OPs we get a new singer in there just to diversify it a bit, I would love for and it would be a good time to introduce OxT into an OP.  For the ED we will have nonoc again most likely. 

All in all, we are probably going to see each OP a total of 2/3 times probably so...
vaedeerJun 9, 2023 6:43 AM
Jun 9, 2023 7:00 AM
Dec 2022
vaedeer said:
At least it is confirmed that Kenichiro Suehiro is still doing the music as he confirmed on twitter that he was behind the trailer music.
As for the OP/ED, as we are going to have more than 2 of each of them having arc 5 + 6 will be getting adapted I think we will 100% see Konomi Suzuki & Mayu Maeshima on at least one OP, I even saw Mayu on twitter say she was looking forward to the third season so she's gonna probably do an OP. I hope for the other 1 or 2 OPs we get a new singer in there just to diversify it a bit, I would love for and it would be a good time to introduce OxT into an OP.  For the ED we will have nonoc again most likely. 

All in all, we are probably going to see each OP a total of 2/3 times probably so...

Those openings probably will be the same as with Long Shot. Only played a few episodes.
Jun 9, 2023 8:46 AM
Feb 2021
sawano where plss
Jun 9, 2023 1:40 PM

Jul 2017
who else then kenichiro suehiro bro, hes the goat
Jun 9, 2023 5:14 PM

Dec 2020
Lionwing said:
vaedeer said:

Those openings probably will be the same as with Long Shot. Only played a few episodes.
not just long shot, every opening and ed only gets played like 2/3 times each 
Jun 10, 2023 1:36 AM
Dec 2022
vaedeer said:
Lionwing said:

not just long shot, every opening and ed only gets played like 2/3 times each 
Long Shot did only get played about thrice
Jun 20, 2023 8:49 AM

Aug 2020
vaedeer said:

Right, he is just perfect for rezero and I can't imagine anyone reaching same level as him for rezero, can't wait for his osts on fights and Subaru speech :)

More topics from this board

» There will be a Season 3 Part 2 / Season 4. ( 1 2 )

Okeanix - Sep 6

50 by Profat »»
Sep 22, 11:57 AM

» Subaru's mom is the Witch of Envy (Crazy Fan Theory)

CautiousShadow - Sep 12

22 by QcDiablo »»
Sep 20, 7:22 AM

Poll: » About FAL "Fantasy Anime League" Fall 2024

AbhinavAnge - Sep 16

14 by iGotIceInMyRice »»
Sep 19, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Novel readers, do you hate Liliana?

0451 - Sep 16

11 by Okeanix »»
Sep 18, 1:34 PM

» What is the reason you're (still) watching Re:Zero? ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Mar 27

97 by WataryAndrian »»
Sep 18, 10:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.