Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 15, 2023 4:54 AM

Jul 2015
So I took a screenshot around 18:17min, when King made his Imperial Deep Pride Stake attack on Zorro.. now I'm wondering about this small detail on Zorro's head:

My explanation is

Do you know more or have an idea? :)
May 15, 2023 2:57 PM

Dec 2018
I didn't even notice that image in the episode itself, thank you for posting this! I went back to that sequence and it's actually real! Such a great "easter egg". My personal idea is that

But not reading the manga (I'm also not planning to do so), mine is just a theory then.

Again, thank you for posting this. Have a blessed day/night ^^.
Oct 22, 2023 6:59 AM

Jul 2015
Reply to Clannadstan
I didn't even notice that image in the episode itself, thank you for posting this! I went back to that sequence and it's actually real! Such a great "easter egg". My personal idea is that

But not reading the manga (I'm also not planning to do so), mine is just a theory then.

Again, thank you for posting this. Have a blessed day/night ^^.
@Clannadstan You're very welcome! As I'm not reading the mangas (anymore), too, I'm looking forward to any further details about this..
But I'd like to theorize a little more about this:

But that's just a wild speculation :D

Kind regards and may something wonderful happen to you today and tomorrow!
Nov 4, 2023 7:05 PM

Dec 2018
Reply to r_Evolution
@Clannadstan You're very welcome! As I'm not reading the mangas (anymore), too, I'm looking forward to any further details about this..
But I'd like to theorize a little more about this:

But that's just a wild speculation :D

Kind regards and may something wonderful happen to you today and tomorrow!
@r_Evolution That would be sick! It would add a lot to the lore and the one-piece worldbuilding in my opinion.

Thank you so much for your kindness, I wish the same for you ^^.

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece: Dai Gekisen Tokushuu! Zoro vs. Ookanban! Episode 1 Discussion

DarkEmperor69 - May 13, 2023

6 by Ranxomare »»
May 25, 2023 7:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.