Forum Settings
Forums
The Eminence in Shadow
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 1, 2023 5:06 AM
Dec 2021
Now, its my personal opinion but its just not going where i predicted it to go. Now its downing the some reverse isekai shit so I dropped it.
Mar 1, 2023 7:18 AM
Jul 2018
How do you read it? I've read the manga but I don't know where to read the ln do you have to buy it?
Mar 1, 2023 7:38 AM

Feb 2017
Same. It would have been great if they showed Shadow being caught in another unfamiliar magical world and beginning another shadow organization there while his current followers here try to figure out how to open the gate again. Or he didn't have to be transported at all and begin the next arc in the same world. Just going back to their old world where it now suddenly has all types of magic but run into his old classmate who possibly joins the harem later on, ruined it for me and I dropped it.
Best ending line in anime history = "My name is Saiki Kusuo. I am a psychic."
Mar 1, 2023 10:19 AM

Jan 2017
_DopE_ said:
Now, its my personal opinion but its just not going where i predicted it to go. Now its downing the some reverse isekai shit so I dropped it.

Does it warrants a thread tho ?
You can see the updates of all users (Be it starting , dropping or whatever) here : https://myanimelist.net/manga/119022/Kage_no_Jitsuryokusha_ni_Naritakute/stats?m=all#members

SynapticBlast said:
How do you read it? I've read the manga but I don't know where to read the ln do you have to buy it?

Same as the Manga , you are supposed to buy it from Yen Press , but you can find pirate copies online.
There is also the Web Novel , which is fan-translated and available for free and is easy to find , but it's basically the draft for the Light Novel , so the story diverges at some points.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Mar 2, 2023 12:27 AM
May 2021
_DopE_ said:

Bruh he will return to isekai world again at the end of arc
Mar 2, 2023 12:27 AM
May 2021
SynapticBlast said:

You can buy it from Amazon or get the digital version from Kindle.If you want to read for free then download the LN pdf from Jnovel site
Mar 2, 2023 10:38 PM
Jan 2023
_DopE_ said:
I actually prefer this arc so far, personally.
Mar 7, 2023 10:18 AM
Jan 2023
Markis86 said:
_DopE_ said:
I actually prefer this arc so far, personally.
I take this statement back. I read the light novel up to current after this post which includes this arc + one more.

Basically, I expected more from this arc. A lot more. However, this arc is absurdly short. What we have seen now is, quite literally, half the arc already. Almost nothing else happens as its just an excuse to introduce the obvious character. OP, if you hate it you ought as well read it and then go from there because it is almost done. That said, the arc after is also not very good tbh. The story is taking a strong turn from how it was setup to begin with and I suspect many may not like it. It isn't horrible but it is shifting, considerably.
May 30, 2023 4:11 AM

Sep 2013
I don't even understand anything anymore. The art style is bland and lazy. The plot doesn't make sense. The characters are awful. I dropped it.
Jul 2, 2023 10:42 PM
May 2021
_DopE_ said:

It doesn't, a refreshing arc in this series. Btw this arc ended in ch 54 , so back to isekai world from. next chapter

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! Chapter 64 Discussion

Jesse-kun - May 24

4 by Apratim »»
Yesterday, 12:08 AM

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! Chapter 63 Discussion

Jsandesu - Apr 30

3 by Apratim »»
May 1, 10:28 AM

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! Chapter 43 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Jul 30, 2022

5 by aoo-kun »»
Apr 4, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! Chapter 62 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Apr 3

2 by Apratim »»
Apr 4, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! Chapter 35 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Nov 30, 2021

3 by aoo-kun »»
Apr 4, 4:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.