Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 16, 2023 8:55 PM
May 2013
Really really digging this series, it's one of the few titles I've decided to not wait for the novels to be released, and I'll just read it as it comes out.

To be clear, I'm talking both for the release of the manga itself, as well as the translation.
---

I'm really into anime, but I don't have many people to talk about it with reguarly. So please, add me on AIM: Superrpgman2003 or Skype:Superrpgman. Or just send me a private message here.
Feb 16, 2023 10:29 PM

Jan 2017
MorteTorment said:
To be clear, I'm talking both for the release of the manga itself, as well as the translation.

I can't access the site of the magazine that publish this Manga , so i'm not sure at 100%.

The Manga seems to gets a chapter released every Monday , with the last one being the 20th.
Chapter 21 is announced for 20th February , and 22 for the 27th.

As for the translations , it isn't officially licensed , but a fan-translation is ongoing.
For the schedule of this fan-translation , it's quite blurry.
A team translated the 3 firsts chapters 2 months ago , and apparently dropped it.
Another team translated Chapter 4 a month ago , but they didn't communicated more than that as of now.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Feb 17, 2023 6:38 AM
May 2013
Alexioos95 said:

As for the translations , it isn't officially licensed , but a fan-translation is ongoing.
For the schedule of this fan-translation , it's quite blurry.
A team translated the 3 firsts chapters 2 months ago , and apparently dropped it.
Another team translated Chapter 4 a month ago , but they didn't communicated more than that as of now.

Thanks so much, I appreciate it!
---

I'm really into anime, but I don't have many people to talk about it with reguarly. So please, add me on AIM: Superrpgman2003 or Skype:Superrpgman. Or just send me a private message here.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Nihon: Ansatsu Ikka no Sannan wa Isekaika shita Nihon de Musou suru Chapter 6 Discussion

Selleri_UmU - Jul 1, 2023

0 by Selleri_UmU »»
Jul 1, 2023 6:55 PM

Poll: » Isekai Nihon Chapter 1 Discussion

MrElias - Dec 23, 2022

2 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Jan 11, 2023 4:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.