Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 15, 2022 4:11 AM
Apr 2022
I started watching it 3 weeks ago and now I'm on ep 150 and i really liking it but my problem is that OP is now OVER POWERING my other weekly shows like I SOMETIMES don't actually get any feelings.....and obviously cause of OP

So what should I do ??
Oct 15, 2022 4:25 AM
May 2021
just continue to watch it with other weekly anime
Oct 15, 2022 4:29 AM
Aug 2020
WVM said:
I started watching it 3 weeks ago and now I'm on ep 150 and i really liking it but my problem is that OP is now OVER POWERING my other weekly shows like I SOMETIMES don't actually get any feelings.....and obviously cause of OP

So what should I do ??

just keep watching one piece and nothing else, it is so much better compared to other shows that you might dislike something you would actually like if not compared to OP. Just an opinion tho
Oct 15, 2022 4:30 AM
Jul 2020
Just read One Piece. Its better that way and you can enjoy your weekly Anime.
Oct 15, 2022 4:38 AM
Mar 2021
WVM said:

So what should I do ??

I agree with what someone suggested that you should read op while watching the weekly shows but prioritize the weekly shows and slow down with op or it's fine if you don't slow down as reading the manga is faster so you can consume the same amount of content in less time
Oct 15, 2022 5:46 AM
Jan 2021
Watch it with other anime so you won't get bored in one story only
Oct 15, 2022 5:54 AM
Nov 2020
Honestly, I watched only One Piece for a couple of months till I reached ep 998 and put it on hold so it builds up more episodes and I can watch something else. While watching One Piece any other anime seemed boring so that's why I didn't watch anything else. One Piece is too good imo.
Oct 15, 2022 6:26 AM
Aug 2020
just continue one piece you won't regret it
Oct 15, 2022 6:33 AM
Oct 2020
I would say you have the opportunity to focus on one series that has guaranteed longevity and payoffs for another 900 episodes.
As opposed to watching seasonals that are good for 12 episodes and then it’s a pain to find something new and just as good.
Just commit to One Piece and when you’re ‘back to reality’ you’ll have a stack of PRIMO shows that are already done and you can binge through at your own pace never getting cut off week by week.
Oct 15, 2022 6:54 AM

Jul 2021
Denim_haikyuu said:
just continue to watch it with other weekly anime

Fr man. No point on putting it on hold. You watch other animes so that you don’t have to power through all of OP and actually enjoy it
Oct 15, 2022 7:10 AM
Dec 2021
If you think like that ....watch OP slowly like set a limit of seeing only that much eps for OP a week.... I know it will be hard after sometime to watch limited eps of One piece but yea go with the flow
Oct 15, 2022 7:52 AM
May 2021
Hunter x hunter is underrated

Sometimes I wonder why hxh is not that popular as aot, fmab Or new generation anime anyone who watched hxh knows that it's far better than Mha, Bc, Demon slayer. Adventure, plot, character development, dark and depth everything was there in it.
Oct 15, 2022 7:58 AM
Aug 2021
Up to you, when catching up to One Piece you really have to take it slow lest you get burnt out and never catch up.

It took 13 months to catch up to anime, and another 2 for me to actually catch up to manga.
Oct 15, 2022 9:01 AM
Jul 2022
well first of all, you gotta watch more, I started a month ago and am on episode 540, next you just gotta say screw anything else and just watch one piece, it's a massive show and if you put it on hold your never gonna get through it, just dedicate all your free time to watching one piece and you can have er done in a few months, then you can watch all the simulcasts this season after they are done, I know the trouble though, I binged all of Naruto-shippuden last season and wasn't able to watch anything else
Oct 15, 2022 9:03 AM
May 2022
WVM said:

So what should I do ??

U shouldn’t watch multiple shows at once cuz when u finish op for example if wont overpower your other shows so either put op on hold or your other shows on hold your choice
Oct 15, 2022 9:09 AM
Oct 2022
I put OP on hold twice now because it can get very boring during certain arcs (Sky, Punk, Thriller) or just overwhelming with the episode count.
Oct 15, 2022 9:12 AM
Jul 2022
imo one piece anime is ment to be binged but the manga is readable weekly. What I do Is that I read the manga weekly and i've put the anime on hold at like ep 1000 and im gonna wait until an arc is finished before I watch that arc.
Oct 15, 2022 9:12 AM
Apr 2022
s3oodo said:
WVM said:

So what should I do ??

U shouldn’t watch multiple shows at once cuz when u finish op for example if wont overpower your other shows so either put op on hold or your other shows on hold your choice

I found that ur comment has my answer but still can you elaborate

pls!!!
Oct 15, 2022 9:15 AM
Aug 2020
Sathvik77 said:

Sometimes I wonder why hxh is not that popular as aot, fmab Or new generation anime anyone who watched hxh knows that it's far better than Mha, Bc, Demon slayer. Adventure, plot, character development, dark and depth everything was there in it.

its actually 10th both in popularity and in rating (higher than most of the shows you mentioned), how can it be underrated...
Oct 15, 2022 9:43 AM
Oct 2022
WVM said:

So what should I do ??

Just continue watching OP on its own, but if it was hard for you to stick to one anime try watching light, seasonal animes along side OP. Cause I do believe that OP is really worth focusing on đź‘Ť
Oct 15, 2022 9:56 AM

Nov 2021
Absolutely. Don’t bother watching the rest of the series. You will regret ever watching it down the line trust me. The show is horrible, doesn’t deserve the popularity.
Oct 15, 2022 10:03 AM
Feb 2022
try to understand me….
I started op and watched till ep900 without any other anime in between
Now what happened is that i got so bored with op that i enjoyed some shitty 12ep seasonal anime which i wouldnt have even looked at otherwise
And the worst part is im still fed up of op and cant continue
So its best if u just take a break after skypiea for about 2-3 weeks and then continue
Oct 15, 2022 10:52 AM
Sep 2021
Sathvik77 said:

Hunter X Hunter isn't underrated.

It's mainstream, well known, and popular worldwide.
Oct 15, 2022 11:38 AM
Jun 2021
it's okay to put series on hold but make sure that it's at the end of an arc, otherwise when you comeback you will just be confused and might end up dropping the show
Oct 15, 2022 12:19 PM
Jul 2022
WVM said:

So what should I do ??

yeah you should continue watching one piece... but what I have done is one arc is over , then I put it on hold and watch other animes, and when I got borec, I again start one piece, and this same thing I have done with every big animes like naruto, bleach, fairy tail, black clover, hxh. whenever there's a break btw an arc, just start watching other animes.
Oct 15, 2022 1:13 PM
Jul 2021
I took multiple breaks while watching One Piece.

Don't ruin the experience for yourself in an effort to rush through it. Watch it when you actually feel like watching it.
Oct 15, 2022 2:32 PM

Aug 2019
Why ask us for advice about your anime viewing habits? Just do whatever you want lol.
Oct 16, 2022 5:08 AM
Jun 2021
Youme818 said:
Watch it with other anime so you won't get bored in one story only

yes i do this all the time and got to 600 episode without losing hope of watching it qnd now i watch 1 arc and then a couple of animes and then repeat. i would highly reccomend for you to do the same. And when your bored one piece is always an option.
Oct 16, 2022 9:49 PM
Nov 2018
WVM said:

So what should I do ??

Honestly, I'm in the same boat. Personally, I'd stick with One Piece till your caught up, then at that point you can watch all the shows you've waited for, since all the episodes will then be out. I'm 400 episodes into OP now and am loving it, and I just keep adding to my list more and more shows ro watch AFTER I'm caught up
Oct 16, 2022 11:35 PM
Jul 2021
Continue it but there might come a time when u might want to switch to the manga endless you just have loads and loads of time on your hands
Oct 18, 2022 4:39 AM
Aug 2011
WVM said:

So what should I do ??

Dont worry, theres a looooot of series waaaaay better than one piece, you re gonna be okay bro
Oct 18, 2022 6:10 AM

Aug 2018
if you got bored then do it

More topics from this board

» The one piece

Danger_Hunter81 - Yesterday

21 by Rahat_Dpi »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 86 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaizokuou - Sep 22, 2009

92 by leafdrops »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Longer running comedy gag than Sanji's "fall for every girl he sees" shtick?

GakutoDeathGlare - Jun 3

27 by KitsuFrost »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1015 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 23, 2022

486 by dusty22 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 380 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

VK11 - Dec 7, 2008

113 by AkiraxToru »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.