Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 16, 2022 6:19 AM
Apr 2021
I started reading the manga ad i'm wondering who's the strongest character. It certainly isn't alto. He got beaten to a pulp by the student council. It has been implied that Elena the silver haired girl is the strongest in the academy but i'm not sure if it's overall but she's really a badass. She could be the strongest character overall. What do you guys think?
Oct 13, 2022 9:17 AM
Dec 2021
FiddlePie said:
I started reading the manga ad i'm wondering who's the strongest character. It certainly isn't alto. He got beaten to a pulp by the student council. It has been implied that Elena the silver haired girl is the strongest in the academy but i'm not sure if it's overall but she's really a badass. She could be the strongest character overall. What do you guys think?
eventually Alto will be the strongest. I've not read the manga just guessing
Nov 1, 2022 7:05 PM
Dec 2021
Probably one of the platinum squares not enough chapters to choose which one yet

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Chapter 28 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Apr 10

2 by IchiuzYluu_ »»
Apr 11, 8:18 AM

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Chapter 26 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Jul 4, 2023

2 by TheDerpyVenom »»
Oct 30, 2023 12:44 PM

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Chapter 23 Discussion

Jesse-kun - May 5, 2023

1 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Oct 25, 2023 1:31 PM

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Chapter 27 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Aug 1, 2023

3 by Jesse-kun »»
Aug 15, 2023 1:38 AM

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Chapter 25 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Jul 4, 2023

0 by Jesse-kun »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.