Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 13, 2022 11:21 PM
Aug 2021
I have seen the first movie, honestly it's a good movie for me.. I'm curious about what will happen next
And been wondering when will the 2nd movie will premier in theaters??!!
Nov 5, 2022 2:58 AM
Jan 2019
Especially the ending of the first movie I just wanna know what happens with Yashiro and how the relationship between them develops!
Jan 7, 2023 12:36 AM
Oct 2022
Please hurry. I'm hooked need more.
Jan 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Jul 2013
I finished the first movie yesterday and honestly I can't wait for the sequel. Animation looked awesome and I enjoyed the story flow. Hopefully we get to see it this year! I might end up reading the manga before since the movie ended on a hellish cliffhanger
Jan 10, 12:58 PM
Aug 2021
Reply to Destinesia
I finished the first movie yesterday and honestly I can't wait for the sequel. Animation looked awesome and I enjoyed the story flow. Hopefully we get to see it this year! I might end up reading the manga before since the movie ended on a hellish cliffhanger
@Destinesia From which chapter should one start if they want to continue after the first film?
Jan 11, 4:12 AM
Aug 2021
Reply to Yasminaa
@Destinesia From which chapter should one start if they want to continue after the first film?
@Yasminaa iirc the first movie adapted until some page of chapter 8, left the rest page of chapter 8 unadapted for the next movie.
so you can start it with chapter 8.
i read the manga after some time, can't help myself because I'm so curious about what happened
Jan 11, 5:42 AM
Aug 2021
Reply to lilyxxwise
@Yasminaa iirc the first movie adapted until some page of chapter 8, left the rest page of chapter 8 unadapted for the next movie.
so you can start it with chapter 8.
i read the manga after some time, can't help myself because I'm so curious about what happened
@lilyxxwise Thank you so much for the help!
I tried waiting for updates, but there has been nothing for over a year so I kinda gave up :D
It's an interesting story and they left us at such a cliff hanger, so can't wait anymore.
Thanks again for pointing out where to start from :)

More topics from this board

» when is this going to air?

hanyuhi16 - Jan 1

3 by Memore »»
Apr 19, 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.