Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Saga of Tanya the Evil (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 14, 2022 7:31 PM

Dec 2017
It's been already a year since we got the announcement for this season (and the Pasta OVA) so I muse the question, is this production troubled? Studio got a money problem? What's going on here? Hope this season doesn't get too bad and tries to cover the 203rd's ventures in Africa.
Aug 15, 2022 5:59 AM
Apr 2021
I know I’ve tried to find what production has been up to but there’s virtually no sign of anything. I’m honestly starting to think that they’re going to cancel it ;-;
Aug 15, 2022 8:46 AM
Nov 2020
It’s only been a year since the announcement of season 2, that’s not uncommon for studios not to say much and studio Nut really only has this anime. Goblin Slayer and Bofuri have had 2 years since their season 2 announcements and not much has been said about them.
Aug 16, 2022 9:31 AM
Mar 2021
I hope I get to see my waifu tanya again in action 😫
Aug 16, 2022 7:05 PM
Sep 2021
ReyielGun said:

bout to call the FBI on your ass
Aug 16, 2022 7:13 PM
Mar 2021
MissAnybody10 said:
ReyielGun said:

Pretty sure she's legal bro
Aug 16, 2022 7:14 PM
Sep 2021

Pretty sure she's legal bro[/quote]
ReyielGun said:
MissAnybody10 said:

How? She's physically 9
Aug 19, 2022 3:35 PM
Apr 2021
ReyielGun said:
MissAnybody10 said:

Bro she’s 10, you are how old???
Aug 19, 2022 4:14 PM
Mar 2021
Mr_J03ST4R said:
ReyielGun said:

Bro she’s 10, you are how old???

Actually she's 12 by the end of the movie. Also, you understand she grows up through the course of the series right? As for what I said, it's called humor bro. Like, yall so easily upset lol
Sep 3, 2022 6:15 PM

Mar 2016
Maybe in a few years or next year, they're going to make that happen.

Hype for season 2nd and more season...
Sep 26, 2022 7:52 PM
Mar 2016
anizawa89 said:
It's been already a year since we got the announcement for this season (and the Pasta OVA) so I muse the question, is this production troubled? Studio got a money problem? What's going on here? Hope this season doesn't get too bad and tries to cover the 203rd's ventures in Africa.

More likely a studio COVID delay. Probably early-mid 2023.
Oct 11, 2022 5:31 PM
Jun 2020
MissAnybody10 said:

ReyielGun said:
MissAnybody10 said:

How? She's physically 9[/quote]

You mean "he". He's like 40 or so mentally at this point.
Oct 11, 2022 5:34 PM
Sep 2021
TripperGore said:
MissAnybody10 said:

ReyielGun said:

How? She's physically 9

You mean "he". He's like 40 or so mentally at this point.[/quote]
*she, Tanya is a 9 year old girl who remembered her past life.
Oct 12, 2022 5:56 PM
Jun 2020
MissAnybody10 said:
TripperGore said:

How? She's physically 9

*she, Tanya is a 9 year old girl who remembered her past life.[/quote]

That's kind of over simplifying it, especially since the plot carries over from previous life to little girl life. Also, the dude didn't officially die in og world, time was frozen. After this side quest he could theoretically return to his previous body/world
Oct 12, 2022 9:32 PM
Sep 2021
TripperGore said:
MissAnybody10 said:

That's kind of over simplifying it, especially since the plot carries over from previous life to little girl life. Also, the dude didn't officially die in og world, time was frozen. After this side quest he could theoretically return to his previous body/world[/quote]
she is a PHYSICALLY 9 year old girl, doesn't matter if she has the mind of a 40 year old or not why can't you understand this? it's so simple lmao
Oct 12, 2022 11:29 PM
Jun 2020
MissAnybody10 said:
TripperGore said:

That's kind of over simplifying it, especially since the plot carries over from previous life to little girl life. Also, the dude didn't officially die in og world, time was frozen. After this side quest he could theoretically return to his previous body/world

she is a PHYSICALLY 9 year old girl, doesn't matter if she has the mind of a 40 year old or not why can't you understand this? it's so simple lmao[/quote]
A: "she is a 9yo girl with the mind of a 40yo man from another world"
B: "it's simple"

choose only ONE!
Oct 13, 2022 12:44 AM
Sep 2021
TripperGore said:
MissAnybody10 said:

she is a PHYSICALLY 9 year old girl, doesn't matter if she has the mind of a 40 year old or not why can't you understand this? it's so simple lmao

A: "she is a 9yo girl with the mind of a 40yo man from another world"
B: "it's simple"

choose only ONE![/quote]
I chose both, it's not a hard concept to understand
Oct 13, 2022 11:06 AM
Sep 2021
MissAnybody10 said:
TripperGore said:

she is a PHYSICALLY 9 year old girl, doesn't matter if she has the mind of a 40 year old or not why can't you understand this? it's so simple lmao[/quote]
actually no the dude DID die, that's why it's an isekai
Oct 14, 2022 11:22 AM
Sep 2020
MissAnybody10 said:
MissAnybody10 said:

actually no the dude DID die, that's why it's an isekai[/quote]
He’s taking the piss out of you.
Oct 19, 2022 3:27 PM
Nov 2010
Is this really all you dorks can talk about?

Someone asks if there's any news about release, and the only release you ultimate snowflakes care about is inside the pussy of a 2d y/n/9/40/m/f?

C'mon. Tanya is baf; this is one of my favorite anime.

If someone uses "waifu" to refer to their love of a character (a CHARACTER), then just fucking let that shit go please.
No one is actually being fucking raped by this, and it's not some sort of dark minority report signal for police action, you stupid pos, so stmffuffs.

By the way, any news on my favorite sex/innuendo free pedophilia rape fest?
Oct 19, 2022 3:31 PM
Nov 2010
Ehhhhh...kinda surprised there's no fuck filter. Someone else can go ahead and edit/delete/ban for that or whatever. Probably won't be any of the people that can't figure out how to go back and edit their own quote typos tho...Cheers af
YiSOct 19, 2022 3:35 PM
Oct 22, 2022 1:36 PM
Apr 2021
Yo guys I've heard that Nut studios were working on a jazz anime movie. does that really mean they'll cancel Youjo Senki for that? it's been like a year and half and we still have nothing about a season 2? I really want that season badly will that ever happen?
Oct 22, 2022 1:49 PM

Dec 2017
Panzer1437 said:
Yo guys I've heard that Nut studios were working on a jazz anime movie. does that really mean they'll cancel Youjo Senki for that? it's been like a year and half and we still have nothing about a season 2? I really want that season badly will that ever happen?

It's slated to come out next February so I assume after that they'll reveal details on S2 (likely to air in Fall 2023 at the latest).
Oct 22, 2022 1:53 PM
Apr 2021
anizawa89 said:
Panzer1437 said:

It's slated to come out next February so I assume after that they'll reveal details on S2 (likely to air in Fall 2023 at the latest).

so ur saying we will get a season 2 like at the end of 2023? (as a guess ofc)
Oct 22, 2022 1:55 PM

Dec 2017
Panzer1437 said:
anizawa89 said:

It's a conservative guess. This season was announced in June 2021 so I assumed it would be airing in 2022 to mark 5 years from S2 but clearly I missed the mark. We'll have to wait and see.
Oct 22, 2022 2:00 PM
Apr 2021
anizawa89 said:
Panzer1437 said:

It's a conservative guess. This season was announced in June 2021 so I assumed it would be airing in 2022 to mark 5 years from S2 but clearly I missed the mark. We'll have to wait and see.

I can wait ofc. but I really hope they don't cancel the show. I'm in thoughts of what would I do if that happens because it is the only show I really admire and love to watch. well, like you said we just gotta wait. hope they will release it soon as fast as they can.
Oct 28, 2022 12:02 AM

Oct 2019
They're also working on the Blue Giant movie right now, so maybe that holds them back. I just hope that we'll get new information soon or at least in febuary after the movie airs. Though I have to admit, the time this takes wasn't at all what I imagined when the PV said it's 'aggressively in production'.
Nov 1, 2022 10:53 AM
Mar 2021
TripperGore said:
MissAnybody10 said:

ReyielGun said:

How? She's physically 9

You mean "he". He's like 40 or so mentally at this point.[/quote]
She's a girl, the story progresses her age, I bet she'll be 16 by the time the second season ends, anyway point being, she's not that dumb guy before, she's obviously female
Nov 9, 2022 12:06 PM
Apr 2021
Yorrick said:
They're also working on the Blue Giant movie right now, so maybe that holds them back. I just hope that we'll get new information soon or at least in febuary after the movie airs. Though I have to admit, the time this takes wasn't at all what I imagined when the PV said it's 'aggressively in production'.

exactly. I thought we would get the season 2 in like mid 2022 but we still have no info about season 2. I'm just really sad about the fact how they still don't give info about the best chance they have. No one cares about that jazz musical movie blue giant. but for youjo senki there are people who are still waiting like me. I'm just mad at them, but I hope they are acting like this just to make sure Youjo Senki's animation quality reach to perfection. (Ik that won't happen but just a hope)
Dec 23, 2022 2:07 AM

Sep 2019
Does not matter to me. Like Trashmoki, this too is getting the same treatment I will only watch once Mary is confirmed dead in later sequels.
C6R5 Raiden
Dec 28, 2022 9:07 PM

Apr 2013
Rip people who aren't used to anime announcements thinking 1 year is too long :v

This is quite typical and some times takes longer (2 years or so) before they are released~ calm down Lol

Jan 3, 2023 5:36 AM
Aug 2021
It been a year u thought it was going to get released last year December but nothing happened, do anyone know will season 2 be this year
Mar 8, 2023 2:25 PM
Feb 2022
unathi08 said:
It been a year u thought it was going to get released last year December but nothing happened, do anyone know will season 2 be this year

its possible and if it is its gonna be end of the year

More topics from this board

» wtf is taking them so long, its been years...

Kitsune_089 - Jul 8

47 by PunGood020 »»
3 hours ago

» Release date of anime? ( 1 2 3 )

JnaW99 - Jun 19, 2021

123 by SilentVinyl »»
Sep 16, 6:34 AM

» recap of season 1 please

removed-user - Sep 30, 2021

12 by RobertsahDHDA »»
Jun 27, 12:48 AM

» Any Sign for a releasedate

Lawliet-dono - Jun 7

9 by RatFromTheSewer »»
Jun 22, 12:43 PM

» Wtf happened?

Mattenan - May 19

12 by alfazeroneko93 »»
May 20, 1:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.