Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 25, 2022 1:16 AM
Nov 2020
I haven't read the LN and am currently reading the VN, and i didn't know where else to ask: So if what i'm about to say is different in this adaptation, let me know.

iirc during Mell's second encounter with the beggar, he noticed that they were bald. However after the incident with Nellie, the beggar turned out to be the white-haired girl all along. If that's the case, how come her hair suddenly grown to the level that it was when she was introduced to the Rose Manor a few days after?

"I can't trust a website where csm is rated higher than hxh"
- Akira Toriyama

Mar 25, 2022 4:12 AM

May 2016
Only read the VN but as for your second question, the beggars Mell encountered by the church are different people, with the final one being the White-Haired Girl. Oof.

It was implied that he assumed that every single beggar he's met by the church were the same person since he didn't really care about who they are after all.

May 14, 2022 6:07 AM
Nov 2017
have you finish it?
May 14, 2022 7:53 PM
Nov 2020
KaizukaZekrom said:
have you finish it?
I have put it on hold after chapter 4
- Akira Toriyama

May 17, 2022 4:20 PM
Nov 2020
Gamer-9000 said:
akiramado19 said:
I have put it on hold after chapter 4
Dont put it on hold thats the point where the VN gets really intense and emotional rollercoaster full of revelations that just keeps going, not just that the secrets of the mansion, the maid and the mc finally get revealed.
I know about the reveal and stuff, Actually i had reached the first two endings and was at the beginnibg of chapter 5. Not trying to be rude but If i have put it on hold, it is because i didn't find the plot twist and the storyline to be good, precisely at that point.
- Akira Toriyama

More topics from this board

» Manga or Light Novel?

mohamedo_abuduru - Nov 13, 2022

11 by MyOwnGod »»
May 2, 10:10 AM

» Read the VN and NOT the light novel nor the manga

KaizukaZekrom - Jul 10, 2023

4 by Alexioos95 »»
Oct 10, 2023 11:32 AM

» Where can i read this manga?

Asim_OV - Jan 2, 2023

1 by LacrimaMosa666 »»
Jun 6, 2023 7:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.