Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 11, 2021 10:55 AM
Nov 2015
Does anyone know if Rwby Anthology will be getting any more volumes, as far as I was aware it finished at team RWBY's volumes:
Red like Roses,
Mirror Mirror,
From Shadows (&)
I Burn.
However, I recently picked up volume 5 in this 4 volume series (according to MAL) with team JNPR's book Shine, so I wasn't sure if they would be making more with the other teams or what. Does this need to be changed to an On-going series instead? Or is that it now?
Also will MAL be updating their database with this volume too? It is going to confuse a lot of readers otherwise, written from experience...
Nov 11, 2021 11:15 AM

Jan 2017
LazyLeafeon said:
Also will MAL be updating their database with this volume too? It is going to confuse a lot of readers otherwise, written from experience...

They won't.

MAL only adds Mangas that got a physical publication in Japan.
However , this 5th Volume didn't got one , it's exclusive to the US. (Maybe it'll get released later in Japan , but for the first 4 they were released earlier , so...)
I don't know at all why , but my guess is that the partnership between Rooster Teeth and Homesha ended.

So the "Official Manga Anthology" will probably keep going for some Volumes , but without them getting Japanese prints , they won't be added to the Volumes count in MAL.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.