Forum Settings
Forums

Add The Beginning after the End webtoon to this site.

New
Sep 8, 2021 11:26 PM
Oct 2020
Webtoons like omniscient reader and solo leveling have been added onto the site and people are able to keep track of them using MAL. The beginning after the end is a very popular webtoon as well and i feel it should be listed on MAL
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Sep 9, 2021 3:08 AM

Jan 2017
F4LCON9000 said:
Webtoons like omniscient reader and solo leveling have been added onto the site and people are able to keep track of them using MAL. The beginning after the end is a very popular webtoon as well and i feel it should be listed on MAL

Manhwa & Manhua are allowed on MAL only if they get a physical release in their country of origin , that's why there is some of them there.

The Beginning After The End is not even a Manhwa , it's an OEL (Original English Language Comics) with a Manhwa style.
So it won't be added to the database , no matter how popular it is. (In the eyes of MAL , he's no different from a Superman comics)

If you want to keep track of it , i suggest you to use your "About Me" section , or use another site such as MangaUpdates or Anime-Planet.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Sep 9, 2021 9:18 AM
Oct 2020
ooh ok :(
May 26, 6:45 AM
Oct 2021
Reply to Alexioos95
F4LCON9000 said:

Manhwa & Manhua are allowed on MAL only if they get a physical release in their country of origin , that's why there is some of them there.

The Beginning After The End is not even a Manhwa , it's an OEL (Original English Language Comics) with a Manhwa style.
So it won't be added to the database , no matter how popular it is. (In the eyes of MAL , he's no different from a Superman comics)

If you want to keep track of it , i suggest you to use your "About Me" section , or use another site such as MangaUpdates or Anime-Planet.
@Alexioos95 Anime planet might have the OELs however, mangaUpdate is also similar to MAL not accepting any OEL at that. Hope there's also another site accepting OEL aside from Anime planet that I know of..
May 26, 6:58 AM

Jan 2017
Really_UnKnown said:
mangaUpdate is also similar to MAL not accepting any OEL at that.

They do : https://www.mangaupdates.com/series/rwg23en/the-beginning-after-the-end
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» Anime/Manga Tierlist

sprain - 12 hours ago

0 by sprain »»
12 hours ago

» Changing anime title to English.

removed-user - Feb 10, 2020

20 by SD_Sweden_W »»
Yesterday, 12:13 PM

» Rework the database algorithm.

Lucifrost - May 30

13 by Darkerplayer »»
Yesterday, 12:03 PM

Poll: » Add list setting to make notes private (on public lists)

Shark93 - Nov 12, 2022

29 by wormwormy »»
Yesterday, 5:49 AM

» The "related entries" redesign is atrocious

FurMetarArkemist - Jun 4

3 by Zarutaku »»
Yesterday, 5:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.