Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 16, 2021 9:25 AM

Jul 2019
i really like mystery and stuff but this show just seems really long,how is the animation and how are the cases themselves? also is there any filler or any ova that can reduce the scary ep count?
May 16, 2021 9:45 AM
Aug 2020
Yes you should definitely watch it, there's a total of around 450 filler episodes.
It's mainly a mystery solving anime with some drama and the cases are very interesting.
Moving on to filler, you should watch it.
Actually just watch it on your own pace.
If you're bored of the show, take a break then come back.
May 16, 2021 9:47 AM

Jul 2019
Matt20am said:
Yes you should definitely watch it, there's a total of around 450 filler episodes.
It's mainly a mystery solving anime with some drama and the cases are very interesting.

wait your saying i should watch the filler or skip it? im confused
May 16, 2021 9:49 AM
May 2020
About half of the episodes are fillers but they are all cases so you wouldn’t be bored. Highly recommend it detective Conan is worth the time. The animation changes drastically since it first aired in the 90s but it’s great. You should still watch the fillers because they are still interesting.
May 16, 2021 9:52 AM

Oct 2020
I really love this show, and have watched around 430 episodes, still waiting for new episodes in my country and im missing ist already ^^
You can watch episodes when you feel like it, cause the anime is mostly episodic and has no overall plot, so its not important to know what happened last time.
The cases are good, with ups and highs of course, and its not childish (except detective boys episodes), they have killed so many people in this show ^^
May 16, 2021 9:54 AM
Aug 2020
Swagarot said:
Matt20am said:

Swagarot said:
Matt20am said:

Watch it, they're quite interesting
May 16, 2021 10:00 AM

Jul 2019
thanks everyone i'll try it out when i have the time
May 16, 2021 11:10 AM
Feb 2021
It's an episodic series so ig you can watch it from any episode you want after you get introduced with characters in the first few eps
May 16, 2021 5:32 PM
Apr 2021
Is there a guide on which episodes are story and what episodes are filler? I would watch some and maybe go back for them but want to try to catch up as much as possible.
Discord/ Instagram/ Reddit: @martin19_m
Gaming: atheleticgirl01
May 17, 2021 2:22 AM

Jul 2019
martin19_m said:
Is there a guide on which episodes are story and what episodes are filler? I would watch some and maybe go back for them but want to try to catch up as much as possible.

i found this but idk if its good or not
https://www.xerblade.com/p/detective-conan-important-episode-list.html?m=0
i don't mind watching filler but bad filler can ruin my love for a show so i'd prefer to skip something if its not that good.
also i've been watching up to ep 4 and its been great so far!
May 17, 2021 7:45 AM

Dec 2020
Swagarot said:
i really like mystery and stuff but this show just seems really long,how is the animation and how are the cases themselves? also is there any filler or any ova that can reduce the scary ep count?

Most episodes are filer/daily cases
There's a storyline that is used occasionally and that's the important part
Watch a youtube video about the storyline or something
"no one really laughs on the internet, they just go 'hM' and type '𝕃𝕄𝔸𝕆𝔸𝕆𝕄𝔸𝕆𝔸'."

I'm Level 69 on Mal Badges. View My Badges.

May 17, 2021 9:12 AM
Feb 2021
I don't really like the filler and it will take you even longer to get through the show if you watch it. The canon episodes are really good in my opinion and I love all the aspects of the show. I suggest that you just watch it and see how you feel about it.
May 17, 2021 9:14 AM
May 2020
If you're intended to catch up to the latest episode ASAP, I'd rather recommend reading the manga because it's much easier and faster. But if you come for the case, watching anime is the best option for you.
May 17, 2021 2:02 PM
Sep 2020
History episodes are all amazing and filler episodes also good so yes watch it completly if you can. The Movies are even better than the show itself.
You can skip those cases where it only 1 episodes long. You need to Pass the old episodes animation but it 💯% worth it.
May 17, 2021 2:26 PM

Jul 2019
i think i'll just skip the fillers for now and after i'm caught up i'll maybe watch the movies. thanks for the help everyone
May 17, 2021 2:40 PM
Aug 2010
I’d say watch it casually. Maybe watch a few fillers, or just the ones based off the manga bc the anime only cases seem to be...not as good. It seems someone posted a relevant episode list so that is useful. I also recommend the movies. They may not be technically canon but they are fun.
May 18, 2021 3:36 PM
Sep 2020
Yes. It goes by too quickly and the clues never make sense to me but maybe I'm dumb. But it does run together a bit as it's always the same thing.
May 18, 2021 4:58 PM

Oct 2017
How about reading the manga as it's faster and no fillers to worry about ?

May 19, 2021 3:28 AM

Jul 2019
Eladriel said:

i prefer anime if possible, i don't like reading manga much, i usually do it only if a story is really interesting and there isn't an anime of it.
May 20, 2021 12:54 PM

Oct 2017
Swagarot said:
Eladriel said:

i prefer anime if possible, i don't like reading manga much, i usually do it only if a story is really interesting and there isn't an anime of it.

Then I guess looking up a filler guide would be the best choice in this case.

May 20, 2021 11:25 PM
Jul 2020
Swagarot said:

I have been watching this anime since 2015 and I still occasionally watch this. The show is great as it has an interesting plot. Yes, at times, the show does feel like a stretch, especially after 800+ episodes. But still I would recommend this to anyone. Nowadays I watch this after it has completed airing 25 to 40 episodes. I do this as I like to binge watch and this way I can also take a break and thus never get bored.
May 22, 2021 12:43 PM

Jul 2011
Watch it all - its worth it even the filler eps.

I'm on episode 746 as of this post alongside 18 movies or so along with all sorts of OVAs/Specials I watched.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 244 Discussion

giraffesyo - Nov 4, 2012

7 by ZZZ111000 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1115 Discussion

hai_X_is - Mar 2

8 by Safrichh »»
Jun 10, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 247 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Feb 13, 2010

13 by BladeX05 »»
Jun 9, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1125 Discussion

hai_X_is - Jun 1

5 by Ranxomare »»
Jun 9, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1126 Discussion

hai_X_is - Jun 8

6 by teraphIl1000 »»
Jun 9, 5:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.