Forum Settings
Forums

What Do You Guys Think About The Cereals In The Toast Crunch Brand

New
Dec 28, 2020 7:10 PM
Oct 2019
There Is Apple Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Frosted Toast Crunch, Chocolate Toast Crunch, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, French Toast Crunch, Strawberry Toast Crunch, And Blueberry Toast Crunch. To Be Honest (Do Not Hate Me For This) I Really Do Enjoy Apple Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The Chemistry Between The Apple And The Cinnamon Is So Perfect With The Milk. It Is Just Really Good Dawg.
conkoDec 28, 2020 7:28 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 28, 2020 7:52 PM
Oct 2019
Honestly My Favorite Cereal In The Toast Crunch Brand Isn't Even A Cereal! (But I Put It In Milk Becuz It Tastes Just That Much Better) It's Called Cinnamon Toast Crunch Soft Breakfast Bars, And It Is Amazing In Milk. But My Favorite Toast Crunch Out Of The List You Have Is Strawberry Toast Crunch With Some Yummy Strawberry Milk.
Jan 1, 2021 4:45 PM
Aug 2019
conko said:
There Is Apple Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Frosted Toast Crunch, Chocolate Toast Crunch, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, French Toast Crunch, Strawberry Toast Crunch, And Blueberry Toast Crunch. To Be Honest (Do Not Hate Me For This) I Really Do Enjoy Apple Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The Chemistry Between The Apple And The Cinnamon Is So Perfect With The Milk. It Is Just Really Good Dawg.
I Love Cinanmon Tost Crunch
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.