Forum Settings
Forums

Anime like Battle through the heavens? 3D Anime about cultivation or gaming

New
Feb 24, 2019 10:47 AM

Feb 2019
I've seen Battle through the heavens, Douluo Dalu, Tales of Demons and Gods, King's Avatar.
Cultivation and Gaming, Xianxia or something related, 3D only please
🎧-α΄Έα΄°α΄Ώ β’·αžυπ•Ÿ∂Ρ”αž-🎧

𝕬 π•Έπ–”π–šπ–“π–™π–†π–Žπ–“ 𝖔𝖋 π•­π–‘π–†π–‰π–Šπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆 π•Ύπ–Šπ–† 𝖔𝖋 π•±π–‘π–†π–’π–Šπ–˜
Feb 24, 2019 6:55 PM

Jan 2017
Not what you asked for just a suggestion, if you love the whole cultivation system like I do then you should definitely read some manhua/manga. There is an incredible amount of great ones out there and it’s exactly the genre your looking for, just give it a try and I’m sure you’ll like them
Feb 24, 2019 7:38 PM

Dec 2015
Your next one should be I Shall Seal The Heavens. The light novel is already complete and it's in similar standing to those you have already read. It also has a manhwa if that's what you're into but there's no anime. I wouldn't restrict yourself to anime, especially with Chinese anime because it's generally not your standard art style and you'd be missing out of a tremendous amount of good stories that way.

Anyways, if you are interested in the manhwa and such, check out this list of mine: https://www.anime-planet.com/users/Milo/manga/wanttoread

It contains A LOT of manga similar to the concept of those you mentioned with cultivation and all, but it does have a lot of Isekai as well so you can just ignore that if you want.
Feb 25, 2019 8:33 AM

Feb 2019
I know guys about manhua etc, and I’ve actually read them before I saw these Chinese anime but the animations and plots got me going when I saw Ze tian Ji and eventually Battle through the heavens etc but I just wanted to know if there were any more anime’s that are similar
🎧-α΄Έα΄°α΄Ώ β’·αžυπ•Ÿ∂Ρ”αž-🎧

𝕬 π•Έπ–”π–šπ–“π–™π–†π–Žπ–“ 𝖔𝖋 π•­π–‘π–†π–‰π–Šπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆 π•Ύπ–Šπ–† 𝖔𝖋 π•±π–‘π–†π–’π–Šπ–˜
Feb 26, 2019 5:06 PM

Aug 2010
You could try these :)

Xing Chen Bian
Xue Ying Ling Zhu
Shao Nian Ge Xing
Wu Dong Qian Kun

More topics from this board

» what to watch after Lain

kerokero- - Sep 14

7 by VampireLord1024 »»
10 hours ago

» Anime that fits this criteria? (or similar to GaoGaiGar)

GoldionHammer - Yesterday

9 by GoldionHammer »»
11 hours ago

» Romance Drama

AdityaRizkiS - Sep 15

5 by UberBat »»
12 hours ago

» Looking for a certain shade of brown hair

Nagi_Karman - Yesterday

3 by mo_lave »»
Yesterday, 2:41 PM

» Recommend some anime (slice of life).

rey_s9 - Sep 12

7 by VampireLord1024 »»
Yesterday, 12:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.