Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 13, 2010 9:52 AM

Nov 2008
So basically, title says it all. Why do you love this two seiyuus? Personally, I admire hem as voice actors. They really can do a variety of voices, and always sound good.
And they both seem to be very likable and good people ^^.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 13, 2010 10:36 AM

Jan 2009
Yeah, it's just like you say (write). I mean, always sound good. They have such great voices. It's always pleasure to hear them.
Oh, and when they sing together!!! I feel so relaxed every time I hear their songs. *-* (strange, neither of them is in my style, but I like them...)

Hm... There're so many things that I like about them but I don't really know, what sould and what shouldn't write :D

Jun 27, 2010 8:26 AM

Aug 2009
Amazing performances, beautiful voices, and they seem really likable. They're also very cute, which helps. Kufufu =3
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Apr 7, 2013 4:06 PM
Apr 2013
I like Daisuke Ono because of how he sounds when hes angry .
He fits perfectly for all of the mean and hot headed characters
Hiroshi Kamiya on the other hand sounds calm and soothing.
They're the best duo i can think of . For some reason they are always
voicing my favorite characters. Every anime i've watched has either of them
as a supporting or main character
Jul 13, 2015 2:05 AM
Jul 2015
I find that these two gentlemen work together so well, like they're almost in sync. I noticed a frequency of their characters they portray are usually hateful towards one another, but they are partners in the real world when it comes to voice-acting. I always find myself loving a character and realizing the voice actor is Hiroshi Kamiya and sometimes Daisuke Ono. It makes me so proud of their accomplishments when one of these men are chosen to be the voice actor. I have literally watched some anime because I will find out that one of them (or even both, which makes it even better) will be voice acting. I know that I will end up empathizing and loving that character because both of them portray characters with such enthusiasm. Kamiya usually ends up with intricate and complicated characters, as Daisuke One will be aggressive and blunt with his characters. I just really appreciate these voice-actors for their work!
Aug 11, 2015 3:21 PM
Nov 2013
All these comments say it all. xD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Anime and characters you'd like me to add

Snowley - Mar 13, 2010

3 by Majucha »»
Dec 9, 2013 2:44 PM

» Favorite Dear Girl Stories Episode (s)?

tsubasalover - Apr 7, 2013

1 by KFreezeOfFire »»
May 30, 2013 4:00 PM

» Favourite anime that they VA in?

Tetsumine - Apr 12, 2012

1 by toughfruits »»
Jul 18, 2012 7:49 PM

» Member cards [CLOSED] ( 1 2 )

Snowley - Mar 24, 2010

51 by Aniulka1126 »»
Aug 15, 2011 4:27 AM

» Hiroshi and Daisuke singing ^o^

Snowley - Mar 13, 2010

4 by Snowley »»
Mar 24, 2010 11:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.