Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 5, 2010 9:10 PM

Jul 2009
Were making member cards and during the summer it would be available.But before,
we need your suggestion on how do you think the member
cards should look like and afterward I'll take some of the suggestion that you post
that so well fit nicely into our member cards! ^^
YoyobroMar 6, 2010 5:57 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 7, 2010 8:16 AM

Jun 2008
I could make some templates and if someone else has Photoshop and is willing to make them, I'd be interested in helping.
Mar 7, 2010 8:03 PM

Jul 2009
Rildok said:
I could make some templates and if someone else has Photoshop and is willing to make them, I'd be interested in helping.

Thanks, that would be great making some templates too! I would be glad for you making templates for the club and you'll be the first one making these, i'll try to ask some other people with photoshop if they can help with these templates btw.
Mar 28, 2010 2:02 PM

May 2009
The member cards i made for myself i am willing to make for the club as well.
Here's my Ikkaku card as a sample:

So just drop my pro a comment if you use it because I'm having some rl probs atm so I've been inactive in my rp clubs ... no time to catch myself up yet but I'll definitely will have time to do these. Also i can make some basic templates instead of the play bill type thingy.

PS I will check this thread off & on, the comment me part is so I'll find out faster or in case I forget to recheck one week.
Church of Violence {Black Lagoon rp}: Eda | The God's World: Eris, Goddess of Discord
~Bleach Rp Club~: Ryoko Matsumoto | --BleaCH RP~: Ikkaku Madarame & Hiyori Sarugaki

Jun 8, 2010 11:52 PM

May 2009
Progress update:

My son accidentally deleted one of my folders that contained some of the pics I needed for the generic cards ... bye-bye Soul Reapers v.v Anywho I am redoing my pic hunt for the pics. I hope to be ready to open the member card thread by either this weekend or next.

Again sorry for the delay
Church of Violence {Black Lagoon rp}: Eda | The God's World: Eris, Goddess of Discord
~Bleach Rp Club~: Ryoko Matsumoto | --BleaCH RP~: Ikkaku Madarame & Hiyori Sarugaki

Jun 20, 2010 10:45 AM

Jul 2009
Lady_Death_Cat said:
Progress update:

My son accidentally deleted one of my folders that contained some of the pics I needed for the generic cards ... bye-bye Soul Reapers v.v Anywho I am redoing my pic hunt for the pics. I hope to be ready to open the member card thread by either this weekend or next.

Again sorry for the delay

We'll be opening the member card thread
this this week :]
Jun 25, 2010 9:09 AM

May 2009
Curious ... any chance I can get admin status? I will only do stuff that deals with the member cards unless you ask something else from me to do.

Jul 1, 2010 7:11 PM

Jul 2009
Lady_Death_Cat said:
Curious ... any chance I can get admin status? I will only do stuff that deals with the member cards unless you ask something else from me to do.

well okay i made u a admin, and yea u can handle the member cards then, cuz i wont be so much as on now. :)
sorrey i didnt open the new threads of member cards yet
Jul 19, 2010 6:07 AM

May 2009
yay ^.^ thats ok .... I'm way too use to managing member cards XD lol
ah well I opened a thread that has mine in it so far ... thought it would be easier on us both since there's over 40 generic cards.

If anybody else wants to contribute in doing some templates & filling them out plus delivery then I'll gladly revise the thread I started for them ~.^

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » ~Member Cards~

Lady_Death_Cat - Jun 24, 2010

2 by fma4evr20 »»
Apr 9, 2011 10:31 PM

Sticky: » Create Your Character

Yoyobro - Jul 26, 2009

14 by Azurite_ »»
Dec 23, 2009 3:19 PM

» Hitsugaya's Office

blackdeath89 - Nov 7, 2009

1 by blackdeath89 »»
Nov 7, 2009 1:37 PM

» Ichigo's Room RP

removed-user - Aug 27, 2009

7 by Lady_Death_Cat »»
Nov 6, 2009 4:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.