Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 19, 2016 12:31 AM

Nov 2016

INTRODUCTION

'Oh! Hi! Excuse me, I was distracted. You must be the new teacher aren't you?' She spoke and stood up to greet you. Her eyes sparkled with excitement as she put away the book she was reading.

'I'm Arletha Covey, the student counsel's secretary.' She introduced herself with a grin. 'Silly me, I've almost forgotten the reason why you're here.' slapping her forehead, she spurned around and reached for the folders behind her.

When she returned, she passed the application form to you. 'I would appreciate if you could be so kind as to fill this up for me. When you're done, just come back to me. I'll show you the way to your dormitory and the school. Take your time though, we're in no hurry here.'

Agent_No-BentoNov 24, 2016 8:35 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 19, 2016 12:53 AM

Nov 2016
INTRODUCTION

Welcome to Peccatorum High School. We are happy to see that you've arrived here safely. It is with great pleasure to see that you'd taken the leap of faith and join us on this journey.

Before you proceed any further, do note you're required to fill the character sheet below and have your character be approved by the staff member before you may post. Do refer below for the codes provided and also a sample profile for your reference.

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Occupation (if any, before enrollment):
Subject(s) Teaching: You may choose up to two subjects
Special Physical Features (if any; optional):
Personality:
Ability:

CHARACTER SHEET (CODES)

[img align=left][/img]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Occupation (if any, before enrollment): [/b]
[b]Subject(s) Teaching:[/b] You may choose up to two subjects
[b]Special Physical Features (if any; optional):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Ability: [/b]

Please ensure that your character's picture is sized 200 x 300.
Nov 19, 2016 12:57 AM

Nov 2016
ADDITIONAL SECTIONS OF THE CHARACTER'S PROFILE

Completion of the section below is optional but writers that complete each level would receive a reward. An additional special bonus will be awarded to anyone who complete all categories.

Please note that whatever you posted below may or may not influence your character’s fate in the school. Do practice caution.

There are twelve categories to be tackled. You may select whichever categories that may interest you. However, once the category has been selected, you must complete all the questions available.

Please note that you’re required to offer quality answer and using the first person’s point of view. One worded answers are not accepted and will not be considered.

For further queries, please feel free to approach me or any of the administrative members.

The twelve categories are as below:

LIST OF REWARDS AVAILABLE

QUESTIONS AVAILABLE FOR ANSWERING

Nov 20, 2016 3:11 AM

Dec 2015

Name: Ikari Shihai
Height: 1.75 m
Weight: 60 Kg
Subject(s) Teaching:Physical Education and English
Special Physical Features: Well-built
Personality: Realist, logical thinker, stoic, prideful, disciplined

Ability: Territorial air

Bonus:

AllNov 23, 2016 11:06 AM
Nov 20, 2016 11:27 PM

Apr 2016

Name: Axel Wolff
Height: 1.88 meters
Weight: 64kg
Occupation (if any, before enrollment): Hitman
Subject(s) Teaching: Fine Arts
Special Physical Features (if any; optional): 2 tattoos on back, cut on his neck.
Personality: Sly, mysterious, yet intriguing. He doesn't like how the world works, and has a multitude of different personalities.
Ability: Finger Protrusion

Having a successful Hitman career, he depended on his ability to shoot bullets out of his hand when he makes a finger gun. He can also reload by flicking his wrist. Reloading happens after 6shots are fired. He can reload a total of 3 times, for a cooldown of 6 posts.

Having this ability, he also gained sharp shooting. A no miss shot can happen when the object he's shooting at is at 5 meters of range. Anywhere else is a bit off, to a foot at least.

Questions:
Agent_No-BentoNov 23, 2016 2:19 AM
Nov 22, 2016 10:46 PM

Nov 2016
LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE

Dear Ms. Ikari Shihai,

Congratulations. You've been accepted as a teaching staff abroad Peccatorum High School. You've been appointed as the Physical Education and English Language teacher.

The management looked forward to your future endeavors.

Best regards,
Neacel Nori Patton,
Principal of Peccatorum High School

Agent_No-BentoNov 22, 2016 11:11 PM
Nov 23, 2016 2:20 AM

Nov 2016
LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE

Dear Mr. Axel Wolff,

Congratulations. You've been accepted as a teaching staff abroad Peccatorum High School. You've been appointed as the Fine Arts teacher.

The management looked forward to your future endeavors.

Best regards,
Neacel Nori Patton,
Principal of Peccatorum High School

Nov 26, 2016 9:02 PM

Jan 2016

Name: Kazuya Izumi
Height: 1.80m
Weight: 65kg
Occupation (if any, before enrollment):
Subject(s) Teaching: Health/Science
Special Physical Features (if any; optional): Not a physical feature but gets sick often so wears a mask
Personality:Eager, Optimistic, Relatable in a sense of with the students because he is young. More of a feeling/intuitive guy than a calculated one and often does things at his own pace. Seems to get lost often because of his terrible sense of direction. Also told he has an odd sense of humor :/
Ability: Aura

CurbeyNov 27, 2016 2:54 AM
Nov 26, 2016 10:01 PM

Apr 2016
@Curby
1. English is already taken
2. I don't think his personality fits with his occupation
3. His ability has barely any offensive power
Nov 26, 2016 10:20 PM

Jan 2016
@nekyne
Oops my bad didn't see that, what about like Health/Science
Hmm when you say occupation you mean teacher or as the librarian?
Do i need to have offensive power?

and you spelled my name wrong xD
Nov 26, 2016 10:24 PM

Apr 2016
Well you can check the other characters, but either ones fine.
Him being a teacher, would you like a lazy and introverted teacher?
Its your choice, but if you don't, its ok. I recommend that you do.

Oops! Sorry
Nov 27, 2016 2:13 AM

Jan 2016
@nekyne

XD That's true I guess I didn't think this all the way through haha
I made the adjustments back on the character sheet^^
Hmm and well I tried making some offensive abilities.. kind of... it was kind of tough...
I tried to be as specific as possible~ though I'm not sure if they will work though o:

It's okay ^^
CurbeyNov 27, 2016 2:16 AM
Nov 27, 2016 2:44 AM

Nov 2016

Aura sense:
You mentioned that he's able to pinpoint location of people, he can't tell who is at where specifically but rather that there's someone there am I right to say that? Because if it's otherwise, I'll not be able to approve it since it would provide an unfair advantage in one of the games I'm planning.

Aura Blast:
If it's only intended to be a knockback ability, then 5 meters would be too much. Limit it to two meters. If you intends to for it to do actual damage then 2.5 meters is the maximum I can go.

Aura Compression:
I need to know how the dimension of the said platform. If you intend to use it as a weapon, I'll offer you an option: 10 x 30 cm disc but he won't be able to use the shield version.

Misc:
He's too young to be a teacher, logically speaking, 22 is impossible I'm afraid. And considering his past occupation, he can teach literature. I am unable to vision what a health teacher would teach.
Nov 27, 2016 2:53 AM

Jan 2016
@Norbeto

Yup Aura Sense is correct it just tells him that someone is there

Aura Blast okay that'd work for me

Aura Compression I just threw in there cause i thought i needed to have another ability tbh, could i just take it out?

Misc Oops i meant to change the occupation when i was adjusting things
I don't think 22 is impossible cause currently there is a teacher at the high school who is 22 and is teaching o:
Isn't Health pretty much anatomy at least for my school it was :P
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [School] Restricted Area #001

Agent_No-Bento - Nov 24, 2016

30 by Zeno »»
Dec 6, 2016 4:40 PM

Sticky: » Student's Application Form

Agent_No-Bento - Nov 18, 2016

35 by Discount66 »»
Dec 6, 2016 12:03 AM

» [OOC] Administrative Position Application

Agent_No-Bento - Nov 20, 2016

5 by Agent_No-Bento »»
Dec 2, 2016 6:24 AM

» [OOC] Member Introduction

Agent_No-Bento - Nov 20, 2016

6 by charochan »»
Dec 1, 2016 5:04 PM

» [School] The Principal's Office

Agent_No-Bento - Nov 22, 2016

1 by Agent_No-Bento »»
Nov 28, 2016 2:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.