Forum Settings
Forums

What do you Guys think? (How do you feel about it in general?)

New
Feb 3, 2010 8:03 AM

Feb 2009
This thread is PURELY for what you guys THINK about Trollshitsuji/Monoshitsuji...

IF YOU ARE GOING TO VENT, VENT HERE PLEASE!!! :D

So this is what Someone said on a forum and my reply is in there too:
what do you guys think?
spazticfool7915Mar 14, 2010 4:25 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 5, 2010 3:05 PM
Oct 2008
I am so pissed!
When I first saw that there was an sequel I was like "OMG Finally yay!"
But know I just want to punch them!

I mean how could they turn Kuroshitsuji in such a.... damn!
There are so manay fans who longed for a new season and mostly just because of sebastian and ciel

fuck monoshitsuji >_>"
Feb 6, 2010 1:49 AM

Dec 2009
Monoshitsuji: I really don't mind it as much as I had when I found out about it. Sure I am upset and angery with the fact that they decided to replace Sebastian and Ciel with these new characters; Alois Trancy (master) and Claudus Faustus (butler). I will still watch it though, we really can't say much about it now other then the fact that they decided to replace the two main characters. It might turn out better then the first (doubt it) season or it might not 'shrugs'. I still say they can never replace Sebastian nor Ciel for that matter, its just not Kuroshitsuji without those two around, but that does not mean I won't give these new guys a chance. But honestly the idea starts to interest me greatly. (Sorry).

As for little message: Someone really needs to shut their trap. Just because everyones a little upset right now, does not mean they won't try to give these new character's a chance 'twich'. 'Mumbles' stupid people and their lame exusses.

Btw: as for information upon the character's, I just gave you their names now as for what they look like. Claudus has a similar face to Sebastian's but not that similar, ridiculously bouncy hair, and pale green eyes. Alois Trancy has silver hair (unsure of the eye color.)

Feb 6, 2010 10:15 PM

Aug 2009
katzennie said:
Queerdo said:
katzennie said:
I WAS RIGHT WITH MY PREDICTIONS D:

only that now, Sebastian is gone too lol. Then again, that funeral pic of him kinda gave it away.

Funeral picture? <_< ROFL. I thought Sebby was like.. impossible to kill. .__. He's already dead anyhow, I think. o_o;

I meant, the funeral picture and how it was all "how would you feel if it went like this"...kinda like giving the idea that Sebastian is no more. You'd understand if you actually saw it and read the accompanying article.

also, what makes this not kuroshitsuji anymore? it just means "black butler" which i'm pretty sure everyone knows about now. they could remove all the characters and replace them with some people similar to some degree and it'll still fit the general context. also, it's not kuroshitsuji anymore coz it's monoshitsuji now. so kuroshitsuji fans, if you're not that open minded to give this new one a chance basically just because you selfishly want the old characters, then you're free to not watch it and not bother us with your whining. thank you.

I believe everyone has a right to express their opinion and view on this Monoshitsuji thing. If you're open-minded and looking forward to Monoshitsuji, good for you. If you don't want us to bother you with our whining, ignore it.
Lots of KUROshitsuji fans were expecting Kuroshitsuji 2 to be a Kuroshitsuji 2. Not some stupid remake with a "white butler." All Kuroshitsuji fans were most likely inclined to disagree and want to whine about it. The disappointment and uproar was prone to happen. Taboso should have expected it. Everyone should have.
The point is, they announced a Kuroshitsuji season 2. They did NOT announce a Monoshitsuji.
And no, it isn't fine to just change the characters. You need a reason. They don't have a reason.
They don't show you Ciel dead, there's no reason for Sebastian to just disappear, and what happens to the lovely staff? We don't know, and they haven't said they'll explain it. So I'll whine about it all I want. We all will.

C; Back-up for Spazzy's reply. 8D I tried my best not to mean. D;
Feb 7, 2010 1:58 AM

Aug 2009
Also, proof that the truth was not twisted.
On the official Kuroshitsuji blogging site:
Announced the second phase of the cast [TV] Anime
◆ TV anime "Kuroshitsuji Ⅱ" 2010 TV Mon July decision
◆ New Butler "Claude Fosutasu role: Mr. Takahiro Sakurai"
◆ new son "role transceiver Alois: Nana Mizuki's"
New characters, the setting was made aware of and look down zones to draw comics Kaname teacher, working with voices and characters, so I just saw this at first, gets excited as you.

(Makes sense, in a way. Translators can be silly.)
I think he means "I hope you're excited as I am." o_o; Or what?
I'm not excited. C:
Also, Taboso officially did not say it's called "Monoshitsuji." She did say that they scammed her when she wanted to name it Black Butler II.
"The title I had a different plan, after all, "Black Butler Ⅱ" has been decided on. Simple!"
Mar 12, 2010 7:16 PM

Oct 2008
Monoshitsuji?
don't give me that crap, we want kuroshitsuji!!
sigh..why would they make something unrelated about our beloved young master, Ciel
and our one and only one of a hell butler, sebastian
Mar 12, 2010 7:23 PM

Feb 2009
YYYEESSS!!! :D...
and THANK YOU queerdo for the back-up there...:)...SOO AGREE...:)...
YES YOU GUYS...:)...YYYEEESSS....:)

Mar 13, 2010 10:08 AM

Dec 2009
I think maybe they'll add some of the old characters and/or make most original characters into side characters >.< *sigh*...
DuzellMar 13, 2010 10:24 AM
Mar 13, 2010 9:25 PM

Feb 2009
alwaysbored said:
I think maybe they'll add some of the old characters and/or make most original characters into side characters >.< *sigh*...

gosh i [kind of] hope they do...:3...:D

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» How can I serve you?...:3

spazticfool7915 - Mar 30, 2010

0 by spazticfool7915 »»
Mar 30, 2010 3:03 PM

» News you have about Monoshitsuji...

spazticfool7915 - Mar 15, 2010

0 by spazticfool7915 »»
Mar 15, 2010 2:28 PM

» KURO FANS!

spazticfool7915 - Mar 14, 2010

1 by Duzell »»
Mar 15, 2010 10:02 AM

» MONOSHITSUJI SUPPORTERS!

0 by spazticfool7915 »»
Mar 14, 2010 4:14 PM

Poll: » Mono o Kuro?

0 by spazticfool7915 »»
Mar 14, 2010 4:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.