Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 18, 2008 4:05 PM

Sep 2007
Actually i'm not sure if i should write this here, but i kinda disagree with Arcueid Brunestud listed amongst the villains. It could just be me, but i fail to recognize her as a villain. Ofc, i'm open for good arguments, and i just want to ask your reason for putting her there.
May 19, 2008 2:07 PM

Oct 2007
Darkfater said:
Actually i'm not sure if i should write this here, but i kinda disagree with Arcueid Brunestud listed amongst the villains. It could just be me, but i fail to recognize her as a villain. Ofc, i'm open for good arguments, and i just want to ask your reason for putting her there.

Well, since I have no idea who that person is, I probably put her there because someone told me to, and I'm open to interpretation as to who is a 'villain' and who is not. Right when the club was started we had some people asking for characters with "split personalities" or evil alter egos to be put on the list, and since the alternate personalities had no MAL page of their own, I linked to what I could. Miss Arcueid may or may not be one of those.

What do you mean Beethoven wasn't so great?!
May 19, 2008 2:20 PM

Sep 2007
Pyrefly said:
Darkfater said:

Well, since I have no idea who that person is, I probably put her there because someone told me to, and I'm open to interpretation as to who is a 'villain' and who is not. Right when the club was started we had some people asking for characters with "split personalities" or evil alter egos to be put on the list, and since the alternate personalities had no MAL page of their own, I linked to what I could. Miss Arcueid may or may not be one of those.

Oh well... she does have a sort of a copy made of her by a demon. And that is quite evil and totally insane on top of that... so it might just be right to put her here, i realized this after thinking a bit. :)
May 24, 2008 8:01 PM

Aug 2007
Makenshi, Chrona from Soul Eater http://myanimelist.net/character.php?id=11919
and Medusa from Soul Eater http://myanimelist.net/character.php?id=11924

(both quite interesting villains so far, though I haven`t read/watched much of Soul Eater yet)
May 25, 2008 8:39 AM
Feb 2008

1. Isaak from Trinity Blood (I know he has a minor role but it's a little bit unfair that he hasn't been mentioned in Character Relations yet)
  2. Ritsu-sensei from Loveless
May 28, 2008 9:53 PM

Oct 2007
Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy for being an Anti-Hero.
Dark Mousy from D.N.Angel for being an Anti-Hero.
Krad from D.N.Angel for being an archenemy.
Sep 1, 2009 11:10 AM

Apr 2008
Mifune from Soul Eater for being a tragic villan or even a anti hero.
Free from Soul Eater though not mutch of his motivation is known he he's a Antagonist.
Asura from Soul Eater his motivation is fear but he does apear to be the big bad in Soul Eater.
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"
Feb 23, 2010 2:44 PM

Oct 2009
I noticed that Seishirou Sakurazuka wasn't listed.

http://myanimelist.net/character/446/Seishirou_Sakurazuka
Jan 7, 2014 4:38 AM
Dec 2013
villains can be cute, and wear pink: http://myanimelist.net/character/47809/Sanetoshi_Watase from Mawaru Penguindrum.
looks girly and gentle - until he orders bombs to be placed under your underground train seat.
portisHeartJan 7, 2014 4:44 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Favorite villains! ( 1 2 )

Pyrefly - Mar 27, 2008

91 by NiessanStrife »»
May 22, 2022 4:49 AM

Sticky: » Villainous or not, is the question.

Pyrefly - May 21, 2008

16 by warneckii »»
Apr 9, 2010 5:50 PM

Sticky: » Regarding pictures

Pyrefly - May 4, 2008

3 by Poppy_Dream »»
Feb 9, 2010 1:42 PM

» MAL Villains Tournament: Round 2, Match 4 CLOSED ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pyrefly - Sep 11, 2008

168 by makube-x »»
Sep 13, 2008 5:04 AM

» MAL Villains Tournament: Round 2, Match 3 CLOSED: Winners--Hollow Ichigo and Revy ( 1 2 3 )

Pyrefly - Sep 5, 2008

140 by rikli »»
Sep 6, 2008 2:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.