Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 31, 2010 9:06 PM

May 2009
Selah look out the car window. She sighed heavily. "Do we really have to move?" "Yes." Her father replied. "Where are we moving?" "El Rosa." "Which is where we're?" "We're living in a nice house you'll go to school on the west side of town." "Joy. And why are we moving again." "My job." "How much longer?" "Twenty minutes." Selah put in her earphones blashing her music. Her twin brothers woke her. "We're here." "I'm over come with joy." She looked out the window. "Why are we at West High?" "We got here just intime for school." Selah rolled her eyes. Of course they would drop her at school. "Try to enjoy your first day." "Yeah sure." Selah slammed the car door shut. the school was old and pitful. Taking a deep breathe Selah wondered into the school. She blow her bangs from her face. This was going to be a challenge. A tall small figured Hispanic girl made her way toward Selah. She had light brown hair, hazel eyes and kind smile. Selah knew she was goning to hate her. "Hello, I'm Shelia." "Selah." "Welcome to West High." "Thanks." "You want me to show you around?" "Why not." Selah followed Shelia. "That group; of girls are the cheerleaders, headcheer is Sunny sister Sara she's just co-headcheer." Selah looked at the group of cheerleaders. "And the guys over there are the gangsters of the school. The leader is Carlos members Johnny, Jase, Jacob, Jose, and Alex." Selah looked at the gangsters then got Alex's glace. "Alex seems to enjoy you here." "Why?" "Your new." Selah looked back at him. He had short black hair, very well muscled, an dark brwon eyes. "what's his story?" "he was born and raised here his parents died when he was born and has lived in different houses." "So he became a gangster?" "It was a slow process." "He seems like a lone shark." "he is. Evry girl has tired and failed to turn his head." "Tipical." "Meaning?" "Ego." "Don't say that out load." "Why?" "The gangsters run this school only because its on their turf." "that makes sence." "Youve got you geek club, jocks, diva's, an of course us." Selah looked around. "The principal?" "Oh yeah principal Lockheart, she's very strict." "the gangsters respect her?" "Yes surprisingly." "Well can you point me to her office." "Right there." "Thanks." Selah knocked on the door. "Enter." "Umm I'm Selah Downs." "Welcome Ms. Donws." "I was wanting to know my classes." "Oh yes here you go and your locker has your textbooks." "Who's next to me?" "Alex." "Thank you." "Class starts in five minutes." "Yes ma'am." Selah hope Alex wasn't at his locker. She saw his baggy jeans and black tank top. Great. She open her locker taking out her textbooks. When she shut her locker door Alex was there. "Hello chica." "Goodbye." He grabbed her arm before she walked away. "C'mon chica be nice to me." "You're Hispanic right." "Si." "But your english is perfect." "Not everyone around here speaks Spanish." "And neither do I chico." "You speak good Spanish so fac chica." "I know some." "What's your name?" "Selah." "Alex." "Con su permiso?" "Si." Alex watched her walk away. She was caliente. Johnny ran to Alex. "Alex let's go." "Donde?" "Alex you know i dont speak Spanish." "Sorry man. Where?" "First period." "Oh right." Alex ran to class. "So nice of you to join us Alex," the teacher spoke. "Sorry Mr. Love." Selah walked in behind him. "Hi I'm Selah Downs." "You can sit next to Alex Ms. Downs." Selah rolled her eyes. Joy," she mumbled. "Hello again chica." "Hello." She sat down. "Are you knew here?" "Just moved here." "Then welcome to El Rosa." "Thanks I think." "Ms. Downs is there somethig you and Alex would like to share with the class." Selah answered. "No sir."

i'll add more later
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Zeadrick's mansion

Zeadrick - Jan 16, 2010

11 by Vampyra »»
Feb 10, 2010 5:08 PM

» Viperess's and my wedding ( 1 2 3 4 )

Zeadrick - Jan 23, 2010

153 by teenage_vampire »»
Feb 1, 2010 12:11 PM

» what you think of me

Zeadrick - Jan 16, 2010

8 by Xx_Amaterasu_xX »»
Jan 24, 2010 9:00 PM

» MY Family

Zeadrick - Jan 16, 2010

0 by Zeadrick »»
Jan 16, 2010 11:40 PM

» game night

Zeadrick - Jan 16, 2010

0 by Zeadrick »»
Jan 16, 2010 11:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.