Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 10, 2016 1:52 PM
Dec 2009
Recently i saw
Aishen Qiaokeli-ing
Yaoguai Mingdan
animes, it was my first time i watched chinese animation, never thought they would be so interesting, the main leads were way better than current season japanese anime leads.
So i was wondering are there any other good chinese anime that is english subbed and has strong male lead
Mar 10, 2016 2:02 PM

Apr 2010
Where fo you find them? I knew there's something like this, but never saw one.

Mar 11, 2016 2:40 AM
Dec 2009
EfiChan said:
Where fo you find them? I knew there's something like this, but never saw one.

found them on animeultima.io uploaded like regular animes
Mar 11, 2016 2:50 AM

Nov 2015
i mean it's not Chinese made anime but Reikenzan: Hoshikuzu-tachi no Utage is based of a Chinese Manhua..... it's pretty decent
Mar 11, 2016 4:16 AM

May 2015
cupids chocolate - i watch the 1st ep. its a harem anime, i like the animation but i just dont like the voice acting.

chu feng: BEE - i dont know what this anime is about i just saw this when looking in HanaKana Mal's profile and i read somewhere that its a chinese anime.
Mar 11, 2016 4:24 AM

Sep 2014
juliux999 said:
Recently i saw
Aishen Qiaokeli-ing
Yaoguai Mingdan
animes, it was my first time i watched chinese animation, never thought they would be so interesting, the main leads were way better than current season japanese anime leads.
So i was wondering are there any other good chinese anime that is english subbed and has strong male lead

Omg boy is there ever, you have no idea :)

The Legend of Condor Hero(It's a anime adaptation of a live action adaptation of the 2nd novel of the Condor wuxia series. The 2nd novel is called Return of the Condor Heroes. do not worry though, It's a complete story, as each novel has very little tying them together)

There's a overview for The Legend of Condor Hero linked in my sig, if you want to check that out.

and

The Legend of Qin/aka Qin's Moon(It's another wuxia series, but where as The Legend of Condor Hero is a very classic wuxia series, this one tries to put a spin on such, and does so pretty damn well, without disgracing the genre. Unlike The Legend of Condor Hero anime, this Isn't perfect, it has very few flaws, but the few flaws it does have, are pretty major. There's only two noteworthy flaws, 1st, the scene "placement", the scenes them selves are downright godly, easily some of the best in anime history, infact only two Japanese companies are even capable of making, and executing scenes of this quality, but this anime will interrupt a major scene, to show a godly flashback/background story scene sequence. The other problem is, the author is really scared to kill off major characters, even though the cast is so huge, now this wouldn't normally be much of a problem, but the wuxia genre thrives off of tragic events. This anime is also one of the top 3 best anime ever made period, as far as character development goes, so despite having major issues, while it is enough to prevent me from labeling it a High end Great, It's so godly in every other aspect, that it doesn't lower the rating as much as one would expect. I would still rate this as a high end very good/low End Great, which even fewer anime fall into this range, then High End Greats, so that should tell you how amazing every other aspect is)
Mar 11, 2016 5:34 AM

Nov 2015
"Chinese Ghost Story" is one of my favorite anime movies - It's animation is by Triangle (a japanese studio) but written and created by some chinese fella. It's based on some old chinese legend and really a cute and touching film about love and reincarnation. Very "Ghibli-ish" with a nice soundtrack too :)

More topics from this board

» what to watch after Lain

kerokero- - Sep 14

7 by VampireLord1024 »»
12 hours ago

» Anime that fits this criteria? (or similar to GaoGaiGar)

GoldionHammer - Yesterday

9 by GoldionHammer »»
Yesterday, 3:45 PM

» Romance Drama

AdityaRizkiS - Sep 15

5 by UberBat »»
Yesterday, 3:16 PM

» Looking for a certain shade of brown hair

Nagi_Karman - Yesterday

3 by mo_lave »»
Yesterday, 2:41 PM

» Recommend some anime (slice of life).

rey_s9 - Sep 12

7 by VampireLord1024 »»
Yesterday, 12:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.