Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 27, 2015 10:00 AM

Sep 2015
Rei
Rei walked in with Rose. Noticing two other people he decided to walk to a nearby corner. "Would you like me to get you anything?" Rei asked Rose.
“The world is beautiful. Even if you're full of tears and sadness, open your eyes. Do what you want to do. Be what you want to be. Find friends. Don't be in a hurry to grow up. Take your time.” - Kotomi's Parents (Clannad)
Dec 27, 2015 2:05 PM

May 2015
Rose
"what ever your having plus chocolate."
"I will fight for my kingdom, I will not retreat, i will stand my ground, and fight to my last breath, let this be remembered in history as the day the knights of the Grey raven stood their ground against impossible odds. Stand by me my brothers and show your honor to the king!" knights of the Raven Finale stand. None survived but neither did the enemy.
Dec 27, 2015 5:56 PM

Sep 2015
Rei
"Sure." Rei walked up to the Counter buying two chicken burgers and two ice teas as well as a chocolate. He came back and gave Rose one of the burgers, an ice tea and a chocolate and sat down.
hikiko_serafineDec 27, 2015 5:56 PM
“The world is beautiful. Even if you're full of tears and sadness, open your eyes. Do what you want to do. Be what you want to be. Find friends. Don't be in a hurry to grow up. Take your time.” - Kotomi's Parents (Clannad)
Dec 27, 2015 9:26 PM

May 2015
Rose
She started eating the chocolate. "Thanks."
"I will fight for my kingdom, I will not retreat, i will stand my ground, and fight to my last breath, let this be remembered in history as the day the knights of the Grey raven stood their ground against impossible odds. Stand by me my brothers and show your honor to the king!" knights of the Raven Finale stand. None survived but neither did the enemy.
Dec 27, 2015 10:24 PM

Sep 2015
Rei
He replied with. "No problem." and started to eat his meal.
Dec 28, 2015 4:56 AM

Feb 2015
Edge
'I see......So how are the cookies? They taste good right?' Edge sits next to Sakae.
Two people enter the cafeteria but they walked past him, so he couldn't study them.
'You are a really nice person...I never met someone who would be nice to a random stranger that just moved in.'

Dec 28, 2015 5:36 AM

Jul 2015
~sakae~
They're pretty good! Much better than my own. Maybe I'll make you some one of these days! - She smiled while she saw Edge sit beside her. She looked at him while he talked, getting slightly absorbed by his voice and his eyes. As she heard him complement her, she felt flustered. She looked down and took a sip of her coke. She then giggled before she started to talk. - You're not really a random stranger that just moved in... You're my roommate! Besides, I like your way of being.
Sakae rested her chin in her hands while looking at Edge. Got an idea. - Hey, I just got an idea Edge. Let's go to the rooftop-- Is it dark yet? That'd be cool! Then we get to see all the lights and stuff. - She paused for a second, still looking at Edge. - You in? - Her smile grew.
Dec 28, 2015 2:40 PM

May 2015
SoulofSerafim said:
Rei
He replied with. "No problem." and started to eat his meal.

Rose
She continued to eat her chocolate.
Dec 28, 2015 5:28 PM

Feb 2015
Edge
-Wow...she looks kawaii when she smiles-
'Hahaha thanks...for a accepting me as your roommate' Edge gives her a pats on the head.
'Ehhh gomena...I do that a lot to my imouto so its habitual'
'The rooftop? Yeah sure'

Dec 28, 2015 6:10 PM

Jul 2015
~sakae~
Sure. I really do hope we get along very-- She stopped talking as he patted her on the head. What a strange thing to do, all of a sudden Sakae giggled lightly as she thought to herself. - Don't worry about it, being patted and have people pet me makes me feel like a kitten. It's quite comforting, actually. So you have a little sister? Tell me about her, then, will you? - She got up and looked at Edge. Instinctively, she patted his head back. - Let's go, shall we?
Sakae grabbed Edge's arm with her hand - or at least tried to do so - and hurried upstairs, to the rooftop.

(http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1462867 - rooftop)
Dec 29, 2015 12:37 AM

Sep 2015
Morco3131 said:

Rose
She continued to eat her chocolate.

Rei
He sat in silence until he had finished eating his meal glad that Rose wasn't talking that much as he didn't like to talk while he was eating. After finishing his meal he stared out of a window waiting for Rose to finish her meal.
Dec 29, 2015 12:46 AM

May 2015
Rose
She finished the chocolate and quickly ate the meal.
Dec 29, 2015 1:01 AM

Sep 2015
Rei
Noticing that Rose had finished her meal he turned back to her. "What do you want to do now?"
Dec 29, 2015 11:59 AM

May 2015
Rose
"well We could go for a nice walk?" she looked at him.
Dec 29, 2015 12:19 PM

Sep 2015
Rei
"Sounds nice, last time i looked around this school i was running through buildings to fast to really remember anything. He said with a slight grin.
Dec 29, 2015 12:43 PM

May 2015
Rose
She smirked "Really?"
Dec 29, 2015 12:45 PM

Sep 2015
Rei
"Yeah... Remember that time i collapsed in the dorm covered in blood. That's the reason why.
Dec 29, 2015 12:47 PM

May 2015
Rose
"that sounds like over doing it." she kissed him.
Dec 29, 2015 12:50 PM

Sep 2015
Rei
"Yeah. No matter what i do i cant last longer then 7 minutes."
Dec 29, 2015 12:55 PM

May 2015
Rose
"let guess also in bed." she said jokingly as she blushed.
Dec 29, 2015 1:00 PM

Sep 2015
Rei
He blushed and laughed a little. "Well shall we explore the school?" He asked getting up.
Dec 29, 2015 1:02 PM

May 2015
Rose
"sure." she stood up.
Dec 29, 2015 1:06 PM

Sep 2015
(There needs to be a general school thread where its just everything that isn't a location. But i don't know if its ok to create Threads.)
Rei
"well then would you mind showing me around?" He asked.
Dec 29, 2015 1:36 PM

May 2015
Rose
"follow me." she smiled as she started to head to Dai yaguruma clan dorms.
Dec 29, 2015 1:38 PM

Sep 2015
Rei
"Sure." He left the Cafeteria following Rose.
Jun 23, 2016 4:04 AM

Mar 2014
-----------------------------------new semester--------------------------
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation Student

Setsu_Ka - Jun 20, 2016

23 by Prince-Angel »»
Jul 14, 2016 4:41 PM

» [Academy] Garden ( 1 2 3 4 )

Setsu_Ka - Jun 21, 2016

158 by Ookami-51 »»
Jul 4, 2016 2:24 PM

» [Senmetsu Clan] Base / Dormitory ( 1 2 3 )

Setsu_Ka - Dec 18, 2015

143 by Setsu_Ka »»
Jun 29, 2016 2:27 AM

» [Academy] Training Field

hlanden - Jun 21, 2016

2 by Ookami-51 »»
Jun 24, 2016 10:28 PM

» [Academy] Rooftop

Setsu_Ka - Dec 18, 2015

36 by Setsu_Ka »»
Jun 23, 2016 4:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.