Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 11, 2015 11:49 PM

Aug 2013
Hello, MAL RPers, and welcome to your new favorite forum game, 'Rule that Scene'! I am the creator of this game and this club, TheRealistCrow, and I will be telling you what this game is aaaallll about!

'Rule that Scene' is a game based off the game, Yoostar, but with a bit of a twist. You guys will have the opportunity to find a partner and form a team of 2. After we have at least 4 or 8 teams, the game will begin and each team will be put in a tournament bracket.

2 teams will face off at one time, 1 of each being chosen to play a scene with the flip of a coin from the host. The two participants will then be put into a thread with the scene being determined by a random user of the club. Then, the two do whatever it takes to do the best they can to win the crowd over while sticking to the plot of the scene and stay in character.

Then, the members of the club vote who wins. Once someone is decided, the process repeats with the other two. If a team gets 2 wins, they move on. But, if both team gets a win, it goes into sudden death where the host will pick a scene of his own with a catch created by him/her. All competitors in both teams do the scene and the members vote on who did the best. If it's a tie, then points from the partner will be added over to justify a winner.

If you beat all the teams, you win and get a free, custom made card by me with the team characters printed on it.
LeCroweSep 11, 2015 11:56 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [Neko Cafe] Floor 1

LeCrowe - Sep 11, 2015

11 by LightSpark090 »»
Sep 12, 2015 11:56 PM

» [Neko Cafe] Floor 2

LeCrowe - Sep 11, 2015

0 by LeCrowe »»
Sep 11, 2015 11:13 PM

» RP ideas/interests

RedArmyShogun - Jul 13, 2015

38 by LightSpark090 »»
Jul 31, 2015 10:00 AM

Sticky: » [Cafe Guides] RP Resources to Help You Become a Better Role-player

Iamtheecchiking - Jul 6, 2015

0 by Iamtheecchiking »»
Jul 6, 2015 9:45 PM

» [Neko Cafe] DJ Neko Soul Corner

LeCrowe - Jul 1, 2015

4 by LightSpark090 »»
Jul 1, 2015 11:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.