Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 10, 2015 12:47 PM

Jan 2015
Hey. I think we should compile a list of tips that should help others in their quest for obtaining a fit body! My plan is for everyone to add at least 1 tip when you view this thread. Of course, if you're new to this whole exercise shenanigans, then you don't need to post.

I'll post a tip to start off :
Whenever you see an anime cliché, you do 5 pushups. Ex. A nosebleed when a character sees something they shouldn't have seen.
Keep adding 5 every time you see one of these.

Another thing to add: do 1 min planks for the intro and outro of an anime episode. So in total do two, 1 min planks for one whole episode, 1 during the anime intro and one during the outro. Please refrain from watching the intros and outros while doing these planks lol.

What I'm really trying to get across to you guys, is that whenever you see an opportunity for an exercise during an anime, add it to your routine!
Always stretch before you do this though :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 14, 2015 7:27 AM

Jan 2014
This looks quite interesting!
I'll try - do 10 sit-ups every time when a character changes into a battle (special) outfit, for example Kill la Kill :>
Sep 15, 2015 6:52 AM

Jan 2015
Hey guys! I know it's just so convenient to plop down on the couch after school or work and watch anime. What I like to do before watching a series is to run at least 30 minutes outside. It doesn't need to be at a fast pace, just at your own speed. It really helps you to relax your mind. After you take that daily run, just wash up and you can watch your anime :D. I hope we can all practice this
Sep 25, 2015 6:52 AM

Mar 2010
Hmm great idea. I will exercise in a different way on my wiiU usually. Also plan on getting the zumba fitness one so I can exercise even more :)

And wherever I go, I go by bike unless it is more than 25 kms :) so grocery shopping is always by bike and going to the city (9-11 km) also by bike and such
GyarutsundereSep 25, 2015 12:01 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Daily Motivational Quote

LOLItsJustin - Sep 11, 2015

13 by LOLItsJustin »»
Jun 1, 2016 12:48 PM

» Skype/Group Chat

LOLItsJustin - Oct 14, 2015

0 by LOLItsJustin »»
Oct 14, 2015 7:15 PM

» New Member Introductions

LOLItsJustin - Sep 10, 2015

2 by LOLItsJustin »»
Sep 14, 2015 11:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.